All Comments on 'Labyrinth Breed'

by uh-oh

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 10 years ago
Very nice

Great descriptions, love a good before and after shot of stories like this xD

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Minotaur

Good read and perhaps a sequel !

DEGEDEGEalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

Really awesome. Would really like to read more stories like this from you. The mix between forced, breeding and the minotaur is simply great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Breeding Time!

Liked this story alot. how about the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

This is really beautifully written. Vivid imagery and great detail. I would read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

Defiantly should wright more, it was a great story and very well put together. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I honestly wish there was more id love to see where it leads

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Seriously, I am really interested in where this is going to go

Also, on an unrelated topic, wouldn't the horns hurt coming out? Eh whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horny

To answer the question about the horns all animals grow horns after they are born. Heck humans skull bones aren't connected and you don't have kneecaps till after you are born either.

FinickyPanickyFinickyPanickyover 4 years ago
Quick and Detailed. Just like how all quickies should be.

I was a satisfied with the amount of details placed into fucking Selene and the other sacrifices despite this being a one-shot and a quickie. Would more chapters make the story better? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Super hot

Wow. Everything you want a reluctant story to be. So well written, and super hot. It certainly doesn't need another chapter. You've given enough that we know the character's future. Hot. I'm going to return to this story often....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was a great read

It gave lots of small details that many others over look it was more than just fucking it was an actual story. That left things vague enough to be imagined yet discribing the surroundings and even enough back story to inderstand but not be overbearing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My Favourite story on this site

I read it about twice a year usually

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing!! Fantastic writing, great depiction of the whole scene. I really enjoyed Selene's story, thank you for posting this!

MariSageFairyMariSageFairyover 2 years ago

Oh I felt the burn while I read about Selene's awakening to her new life. Hot and terrifying at the same time. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic! My thighs are wet I’m so horny from this story! It turns me on so much imagining being rutted by a beast like that. I have a flared headed 14 inch horse dildo I’m about to cram into my dripping needy pussy, I’m so horny I think I’ll be riding it to 3 or 4 orgasms!

shyspudshyspudabout 2 years ago

there is something so brilliant about a monster taking a young woman, fascinating, very wrong but stil, fascinating and its in every dream....i hope you write more like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I will definitely be coming back to this one! The narrator has a perfect blend of being horrified and turned on

JosiahBlackJosiahBlackover 1 year ago

This is probably my absolute favorite story on this whole site. It was also the first story that brought me here. Thank you so much for this erotic masterpiece. I truly hope you write more like it or a sequel again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This tale of a minotaur taking his bestial pleasure, with a terrified woman who at first could only scream in pain and horror, but as the rape progressed she found her body responding to the animals hungry lust, with urgent lewd desire of her own. So much so that she totally surrendered herself, giving the beast as good as he got, with writhing and bucking of her flaring hips, matching him in the rutting depravity.

She was now a breeding bitch, and miring herself completely to the animal she had become. A fine story of primal debauchery between a bull man, and a human female in heat.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very erotic fantasy. This story could have gone on a little longer. And Anonymous over 1 year ago: It's exceptionally erotic to read a woman's perspective, especially knowing the story had made your pussy so wet. Though I had started to jerk off reading the story, I actually gushed out on reading your comment. Thanks baby!

SirenSeleneSirenSelene5 months ago

You just had to make a character with my name. Obviously added to my enjoyment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useruh-oh@uh-oh
3676 Followers
I have been writing erotic literature as a hobbyist and professional for nearly two decades on everything breeding, impregnation, and pregnancy. If you like my work, you can find many more stories, captions, pictures, and videos through the links below: Blog: http://impregnat...