All Comments on 'Milf for Hire!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Many young men have hots for friends mom. Older woman can be very helpful in training.

rjohnt69rjohnt69over 10 years ago

Very hot story and well written. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent...

Well written and incredibly hot. The lead in was perfect and the actual sex wasn't a disappointment. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Worth continuing as a series. Nick falls for Wendy and hires her as often as he has money, but she keeps it realistic and businesslike. What happens when he graduates and wants to make an honest woman of her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story, but...

Liked the premise, but felt it fell flat at the end. Surely she needs more in the way of sexual satisfaction. She may like having sex, but eventually she's going to want more than to just have sex for the money. Nick is going to want more than the one time, which is going to drive him crazy. Leaves a lot of things in question.

As for the writing itself, I found myself having to try to guess as words were left out in quite a number of places. I also ran into places where wrong words were used, or where edited deletions were incomplete. This slowed down the reading, which interrupted the flow of the story. This makes it difficult to enjoy a story, as the reader has to begin going back over sentences or phrases to edit those things for themselves.

As I said, the premise is good, but unless there are going to be follow-up chapters, it falls a bit flat at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent, indeed

Great story, well written from start to finish. Never mind the nitpickers--I think you got it just right.

tazmuntazmunover 10 years ago
Interesting to continue but

The son is gonna find out and then the defecation is gonna hit the ventilation because:

He's already suspicious of what is going on.

The friend is gonna slip up

Shes doing it too close to home

And probably due to be busted by the cops

Ouch that last ones gonna leave a mark...or two...

Can mom and son survive the aftermath? DUN Dun dun oh oh

Cliffhanger!!! Ha now your obligated....heh

JaekartJaekartover 10 years ago
Great beginning story for the new year, LC68

I've always enjoyed your stories, regardless of category. If this is a sample of what your fertile imagination has in store for us, then I'll check you out more often to see what you come up with next. Bravo, Sirrah, keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel plz!

Have the son fuck his sister in retaliation! Free of charge Lol that ending was hilarious. Thx for the iPod!

mentalmanmentalmanover 10 years ago
Right on...

Really loved the naughty MILF and playing up the taboo aspect. Nice job with the dirty talk. Five stars

oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
Excelent!

Every teen should have a milf in his life. We have all had opportunities that we did not "pick up" on. Your story is a good example. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Distracting...

Would have been a really good read w/o all the errors.

Not normal for your work...

urban_legend555urban_legend555over 10 years ago
Well Done

This is a quality piece by a talented writer. The idea is fresh and well executed.

I enjoyed it very much.

urban-legend555@outlook.com

johnqpublic1007johnqpublic1007over 10 years ago

Well done.. you have to continue... they have to meet again.. does she realize he is what she needs AND WANTS and give up the hooking? do they find away to be together? does the Son get the friends sister? does he find out his sister is his friends mother partner? can the 3 Sister, Mother and friend of them hook up and leave the son out in the cold... Does her son go to his Milf Bar and find his mother and his friend there? plenty of plot twists await!

boaman007boaman007over 10 years ago
Excellent

Great story!

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973over 10 years ago

An excellent story. Would love to see it continue if possible. After all if he sleeps of regularly what's to say what might happen?

VWC10VWC10over 10 years ago
First Story of 2014

What a great story. Good job of building the characters.

Please continue with more chapters and these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story, WELL Told

Thank YOU! Hope more chapters come soon.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
Literotica IS THE Most Astounding Place to meet QUALITY

I continue to be amazed by the quality Authors and virtually unlimited stories, themes and erotic thrills. LC68 ... You have to be one of the. Very Best writers of all.time for craftsmanship, consistency and variety. It's only in recent months that your library was suggested by another Lite member as the hottest with the most unique combination of Mature, Cougar, Anal, borderline Incest ( I said that assuming in a subsequent chapter, her son will become a player to join the Incest/Group categories). Your email list / blog site must be one of the most active relative to Literotica. Be Proud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please!!!

Keep up the great work. I enjoy your stories. Been a fan for a while now. I especially enjoy your MILF stories. Hope to see more of those stories this year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

OH MY GOD, I CAME IN MY BOXERS TWICE!! Hope mum doesn't find out!! Great story

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Your stories are all extremely well written and a true joy to read. They are erotic in sections with a sense of humor and then other sections are just plain fucking HOT! Thanks for posting and letting us read all your stories!

Cheers

Lance

SextorytellerSextorytellerabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Loved the sarcasm that Wendy treated him! She had the total control of the situation, enjoyed herself and even got his money in the end. Priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amusing

Well written and entertaining- I will look forward to your future offerings!

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 10 years ago
Oh Yeah

Hot damn, LC, I swear you get better each time. This is a great story; best of all, I think, it's well written, literate and almost believable. Yeah, well, why not; I wonder if I can rake up $200?

Tyralil34Tyralil34almost 10 years ago
hopes and thoughts

That was possibly one of the most thrilling stories ive read in quite some time. The ending was amazing but at the same time a little sad for me, he finally gets the fuck of his life and it's with the gal he'd wanted all those years ago. I was just thinking and I know it's not for me to say and alot of people start arguements over it, but by the way you ended this story it would be possible to add a second chapter to it for an even more thrilling adventure, as i said before this is only my opinion. all in all though it was a absolutely perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Man, you can't fucking help it, can you? You just have to make the guy moan and beg and whimper and shit, generally acting like a fucking sissy. Why can't you write a guy, who ACTS like a guy for once? Just one fucking time!

You start off with him at 18-20 years old, having had at least a little experience, even fucked once or twice. And then you turn him into a semi-retarded idiot who can't form complete sentences and who doesn't know what a girl is. Its like unless he's led by his pinky finger step-by-step, he wouldn't know what to do with his little 'weenie'.

Harsh61Harsh61almost 10 years ago
Tasty Morsel

The story line is good, the narration is good and later each sequence of love making are great. The best part is..the boy is lucky to full-fill the dream come true..by enjoying

a full figured fleshy lady.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
hot

wish it was me instead of kid hope theres another chapter its hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Expensive!

Wonderful story. Only comment is that the guy said he was a virgin and later he said he was pounding the lady harder than he had ever done his girlfriends. Also, you would think he would have asked her for a long close look at her pussy, like most young curious guys.

By the way - $200 is a lot for a MILF - its more like $80 to $160 in Toronto. Maybe we are just lucky here as there seems to be tons of women competing for the enthusiast dollar.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
A 5!!

You bet!! This story has to have a 5!! Its one of the best I have read here. I knew it was Wendy in the begining. I have always liked older women, till I got old!!LOL Yeah now I like 55& up. Present lady is 68 widow & loves my style.

I really like the way you discrib the action, lots of detail!!

James G 5James G 5over 9 years ago
Needs an editor

Decent story, but you need an editor. There're continuity issues (as others have said, you say he's a virgin in one spot then mention him fucking in another, for instance), spelling issues (many of them, some typos like "god" for "good," some homonyms, and some outright mistakes), and some serious grammar issues. It's distracting & breaks the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Correction

People seem to have missed the part where he says he's not a virgn, but this is his first time hiring a hooker. Just thaught I'd clear that up. Story gets a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DREAM CUM TRUE

WHAT TO SAY THEY BOTH ENJOYED IT SURE HE HAD TO PAY HER BUT HE HAD WANTED HER AND SHE SAID SHE WANTED HIM LIKE WENDY SAID THE BILLS HAD TO BE PAID AND FOOD PUT ON THE TABLE IT IS HER JOB. I THINK THAT IN ANOTHER STORY THAT THEY MIGHT GET TOGETHER JUST AS WENDY AND NICK NO HURT NO FOUL. IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES AND HAVE READ IT NUMEROUS TIMES. LOVE WENDYS ONE LINER YOU LOOK LIKE A NICK TO ME.5 STARS PLUS . NOW LETS TALK ABOUT THE SEQUEL WHAT IS IT CALLED? IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE YOU SHOULD WRITE ONE.

RON

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 9 years ago

A very hot story!+++

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved the story. Though I usually go for the mom/son stories you write, this was almost the same but not quite.

When I read most stories on this site, the spelling/grammar mistakes usually jump right out at me what with being a paid up member of Spelling Nazi Police Force. Though I'm sure there are mistakes in the story as other commenters mentioned, I didn't notice. As I find your writing so compelling, I get involved with the characters and the plot and don't even notice that trivial shit. Keep up the good work, LC!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow love that story

WOW I could not stop haha ing when he finds out hoow the call girl is .

Great story loved the plot of the story could not put it down but I had to work

I could only think of getting back and finishing this story .I give it a nine loved it.

hope 'you do just as well in other story's.

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
An easy 5*

About as easy to give this 5* as any other story I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
REALLY LIKED THE STORY

NICK GOT THE WOMAN OF HIS DREAMS AND SHE GOT NICK. TO BAD SHE WAS ALL BUSINESS AFTERWARD BUT I GUESS THATS THE WAY IT HAS TO BE. WENDY AS WRITTEN IS ALL WOMAN TO BAD THEY CANNOT GET TOGETHER LATER ON SAY WHEN HE IS IN COLLEGE.

IS THERE A SEQUEL ANY WHERE IN THE FUTURE?

RON TEXAS

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 9 years ago
Excellent

Loved it! This is a story that could go on for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oustanding story and well written

Once, when I was on the road, I called a number in a local paper for a 'date'. When they answered, I, just for the fun of it, asked for the oldest woman there, one with dignity and aplomb. I was in my late 20's.

When she arrived, she was not only incredibly beautiful but she was exactly what i hoped for. I can tell you that she was so much more sensual, sexual, and exhausting than I have ever, ever experienced. How about writing more stories of this ilk who specialize, or at least include, mature women!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love it

Both got what they wanted now will there ever be a sequel to this story??

Ron Texas cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Probability strikes

Go on! Good imagination

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it

His dream cum true and maybe Wendys.

How about a sequil about when he is say out of college and the meet up again maybe on a serious note. Just a thought. In my favorites.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
WOW

What a slut! My only disappointment with this great author is the only way I ever want to cum is deep in a hot wet pussy. Pulling out and Cumming anywhere else is a let down to me NOT a turn on! The absolute quickest way to get thrown out of bed or for me to lose a hard on is to touch my nipple or even try to kiss it. I hate that! I suppose we all have out own turn ons and turn offs. LOL 5*'s!

ikswakuikswakualmost 9 years ago
brilliant mann

awesome writing..

fan of urs

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Great story

One of my biggest fantasies would be to find a milf working girl. Never had the nerve to approach a prostitute, but I love masturbating while thinking about it. I like this story line and will be watching for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice and hot

worth the money. you did a terrific service for this profession.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved It

He finally got to be with his dream woman. Good for him and it seemed that Wendy enjoyed it too. But all said she is a businesses woman and mom trying the best way she can to provide for her family. I am curious will there be a sequel to this story like when Nick finish's college is there a chance they might meet up again on a more personal and intimate relationship?? It is in my favorites and have read numerous times.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reread again

WOW. Enough. Said

Ron/ cowboyridecc

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just a cheap nasty fuck slut whore

he had his ride time to let the slut go and go find a woman his own age who will be true to him and not fuck around....besides he does not know what STI's she will pass on to him or even give him AID's....nasty cheap slut who belongs in the gutter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
annon.

Beautiful. Two people with the same dream accomplished. More, please.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 7 years ago
Great

Great story, what a lot of boys dream of happening to them , fast well described sex, likeable people but needs proofreading to sort out the bad bits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah! I like it when people enjoy their 'work'.

:-)

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
Hmmmmmmm

Man some people ?ike any just does not appreciate that sometimes you do what you have to do. There is no need for name calling if you thought she was so nasty why did you bother to read it to the end. I thought it was a good story he wanted her and come to find out she wanted him. In my favorites.

Ron

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 6 years ago
Well done!!

There's nothing hotter than sleazy sex in a cheap motel. All the better if it's between a 20 year old and his best friend's prostitute mom.

The only thing I'd change is the end. She comments on taking him bareback and letting him come inside her, so she clearly wants it. He obviously doesn't have the experience to know that this is not typical with hookers, and hopefully he gets another shot at it at some point(another chapter, perhaps??) in the future. Surely, the idea of pulling out of her and blowing his load all over her face and tits has its appeal, but I'd have gone with him blasting a huge load in her pussy, as only young men can, overflowing her and running down her thighs. It's an invitation I would not turn down!!Let the next "date" have some sloppy seconds fun, because there's no way she cleans up enough in an hour to hide it. And maybe Nick knocks her up, too, which would be a neat complication for mom to explain to her prudish son. Really, that kid probably was the one who reminded the teacher she forgot to collect the homework.

Anyway, I greatly enjoyed the story. Five for you.

scorge30scorge30almost 6 years ago
I would really like to see another story

I want another story with Nick and Wendy getting together again for Nick to fuck Wendy bareback like this story. For Nick's last (and hopefully third cum - when I was that age, three times in an hour was not a problem) cum bareback anal sex with Nick coming buried balls-deep in Wendy's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

With a little editing this could be a good play or screenplay. Mrs Robinson for the 21st century

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved this story

Like all of your stories this one was really hot! A few typos

But who cares. It’s been a while since you wrote a foot

Story. Perhaps you would consider writing another one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh My!!!! One of the Best, Though...

My gosh this is a great story! A bit different set-up than the other 'Best Friend's Mom' stories out there, and it was wonderful! My only thought was feeling down and blue when she kept any future contact as strictly business, with no discounts. Yet, she acknowledged fantasizing about her son's friend, liked how he looked, and really enjoyed the sexual experience, especially since it was soooo naughty!!! I cannot imagine that she might not want to enjoy that double orgasm again some day, and keep it rare enough so that it was a fresh naughty experience with this young man.

I think I would have enjoyed the ending more if she said no discounts, then thought for a minute and discussed if she had had a work week with no or few orgasms, and really had an itch that needed to be scratched, that she would wear a particular piece of jewelry or blouse or shoes around Nick, that meant she was up for a friendly naughty MILF fuck, and if it was a particular color, she needed it in the ass after he lubed her up with his tongue. Any contact he initiated would be business though, and he would feel frustrated and whimpering if he didn't have enough money. Just a thought, builds up for a Part 2 story!!

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

This is well up to your usual high standard. Many thanks for a wholly enjoyable read. I’m a big fan of mother/son stories, and although technically this wasn’t one, it comes close. I’d be interested to know how they continued to interact in a domestic setting; i’d be willing to bet that Wendy handled it much better than Nick!

Thank you for a highly professional story. It’s always a treat to read something so well written; there’s too much almost illiterate rubbish on Lit. Well worth five stars, more if they were available.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Quite Short But A Great Action Packed Story

An unusual variation on the fantasies about my best friend's mom stories with a slightly different conclusion. So definitely not a romance but perhaps that could be chapter 2, although after 6 years I doubt it will happen. In itself a very satisfying well thought out and written story. Def 5 stars.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Nice story but a bit hard at the end, maybe discount in the next chapter?

Blueman5410Blueman5410about 3 years ago
Soooo good..so far!

I have joined "L" just recently and had the happy fortune to have read a couple of your stories early on. I wish I could write 1/10th as well as you. Your stories are well-written and very enjoyable--and based on some others I have read, truly head and shoulders above many others. I see from the many stories listed under your name that I have many hours of enjoyment ahead. Thank you for writing them and posting them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best milf story ever! A 5 star ⭐️

Bill

randomletters42randomletters42almost 3 years ago

Lol the ending. I can think of so many hot sequel possibilities tho. Is this story ded or tbc?

randomletters42randomletters42almost 3 years ago

Lol the ending. I can think of so many hot sequel possibilities tho. Is this story ded or tbc?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Fool

He thought it was something special, but to her, he meant nothing. It was just a business transaction, nothing more.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Great story loaded with lots of hot, steamy , details, thanks for sharing!!!

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great job! I even liked him calling her his whore; after all... she was.

I wonder how he is going to handle being around her in regular life life; around her son Jimmy; his best friend and business partner.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Extremely hot story!

EmirusEmirusabout 2 years ago

Like the majority of stories I read I came upon this one by accident. I rarely look up a writer, even one when I’ve already read a story of theirs I’ve enjoyed, so this is only the second story of yours I’ve read, with a few years in between.

*

I don’t like the stories where it’s sex plus a bit of a story. They remind me of my first story, which I now look back on and realise how bad it was. Although there was a lot of sex in this story it was an enjoyable plot, although not new, and kept me interested all the way through. I like a twist and would have been disappointed if she hadn’t taken the money from him at the end.

*

It kept a smile on my face possibly because it made me remember, as I have over the many years since, when I was that age and lusted after our next door neighbour who was in her early forties. Unfortunately my lust, unlike Nick’s, was unfulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had a few friends that I wish something would have happend with either their mom or their older sister/ sisters.

HayboysHayboysabout 2 years ago

A good story and although a few extras were thrown in , but I still think it would have been a nice touch to let him have a little more even ; Perhaps he could have had her Arse for free ie actually had Anal dick penetration that she quoted him as $300 but just charged him for what he had Booked and already paid for with the money on the night stand .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That is sick The guy's mom became a prostitute and there is nothing hot about somebody's mom becoming a prostitute taking $200 to have sex with random men. Besides the fact that prostitutes have all these venereal diseases you can catch and condoms don't protect you from every venereal disease. The disgusting friend still slept with her, somebody that did that is not a friend. I was thinking the mom was gonna be in love with his friend, a stripper or, cheating on her husband or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad she kept the money but wish she would have had given him a coupon for"a buy an hour get one free" for a future visit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why dislike?!

You had him thinking and masturbating to her for a long time. Now he has problems?

Never understand why guys want to cum on face,body etc instead of in pussy!! Le petit morte!!

Only thing I can figure it is a dominant problem!!

Worried about pregnancy then use condoms. Pulling it out doesn't always work leakage!

And at his age in that time period he should be almost constantly ready for more. Being stationed in Asia at 20 with almost all 18-19 years old we enjoyed the society immensely.

Our champion horny young guy beat All by going 8-10 times during night. After circumcision ripped his stitches out twice by screwing before healed. After second time put on barracks restriction until healed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Hot MILF stories are the best. Very well written

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

She could have least given him "mates rates" for any future business.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I first read this 5 years ago, still one of the best on here,

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

You are a skilled writer and this was a very hot story. I very much liked it that she kept the money.

jennerbill6jennerbill6about 1 year ago

Well done, fucking MILF whores is always fun. You did a great job describing the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I thought a discount for next time would have been nice. I think fucking him at home could be discounted or free. $200.00 seems rather low in today’s market though.

5 stars.

Bill S.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch11 months ago

this was pathetic af

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Average.

20 year old guy worn out after two?

Stationed on Okinawa when 20.

18-20 year olds. Most of us visited whore houses. $ 2 short time back then. Some had contest. Guy won 10 times.

I personally could only get it done 5-6 times so didn't enter as knew the guy who won.

Then and now can't understand why anyone would pull it out of the pussy and shoot on face. Nice tight pussy beats everything else hands down.

Also Brought up to Respec women and that I and friends think is demeaning.

Everything to it's own But I don't have to agree!!!!! USMC Vietnam and Okinawa no dependants for us then And none of young guys were married. Horny All the time as normal

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lovely story. Made more realistic by the guy being so naive at the end.

And, for the standard: would (of course) have loved a part 2 (just following her)

Fireplace10Fireplace108 months ago

Cum on the face? Nah! Cum in the pussy YEH. But still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story

4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

I often had a similar dream, but never followed through. Only the daughters, but that satisfied me who knew little about sex at the time. All I know is that I’d be two cheap to pay for it. Teens were free and anxious to learn. Good story here as usual, but you need a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

thoroughly enjoy ur writing n style but felt disappointed a bit w the issue of nick wishing 4 a discount gripped by the twist of his unexpectedly finding himself w Wendy cant help feeling extremely envious fulfilled fantasy w exotic erotic wishful hope of repeating hmmm never had that sadly so good to experience vicariously

thank you so verrry much

202GE202GE5 months ago

Good story, very hot. The friend's mom was a very callous and crappy person, threatening him and his collegiate scholarship. While sexy, she treated him and her own son with high disregard. Overall the writing is still good. 4/5

wendy553wendy5533 months ago

OMG your stories are very exciting to me. I had to get my toys out reading them!😍

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 month ago

Excellent story very erotic writing and I loved it.

Suggestion for improving the readability of your stories. Running a grammar checker on it to check and find your missed spellings that spell checker let through because they are words that were spelled right, but should not have been where they were.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22232 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...