All Comments on 'Jake Uses Crack Whore Cousin'

by brad3333

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good job

i liked it alot, would have been better if it was a little longer, but it had great visual's and was very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My cousin Brenda who is rather plump, 19, needed money, urgently. I knew she was into drugs and needed it to buy. Into my room then, she knew, she had borrowed money before and not paid it back,she knelt down, I took my cock out, she sucked it,she was good,she got me nice and hard. She turned around,i pushed my cock into her puffy pussy i got the lube and smeared it around her arse. I pulled out of her pussy and pulling her plump arse apart positioned my cock at her anal opening and pushed inside, her anal muscles pulling me in.As I fucked her very tight arse, I ran my lubed fingers over her clit,making her buck on my cock, until I felt her orgasm,milking me as I blasted her arse full of cumm. I pushed her down and kept fucking her arse until I was ready to pull out. she turned around,you really need money,suck me, she looked at me,then sucked my cock,make me cumm, her fingers on my balls,one working its way to my hole as my cumm filled her mouth. I gave her the money. I knew she would be back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous