All Comments on 'Girls Night'

by Wilfu1

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry,

It was well written but I didn't see anything in either character that I liked and did not enjoy the story at all. I didn't vote because I should have seen it was just another willing cuckold story earlier and stopped reading so I would waste my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good writing but poor story.

Sex on the dance floor? Not gonna happen. Making him promise to not get angry when she confesses her infidelity? Seriously? Why the fuck would any guy agree to that without knowing the facts and why would she expect him to listen and not get angry? Then the whole "reclaiming his wife" schtick you got going on, so they don't deal with her cheating and because he gets turned on she's free to do it again?

While there is a reasonable expectation of suspension of dis relief, there still has to be a semblance of reality.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Good job! Well written and reasonably hot. Looking forward to your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot story

You have to love a naughty girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Writing

You set up the scene very well in the detailed first few paragraphs. Then, the rest was lust! I like your writing style. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What ever turns you on

How much money did she make?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better get you both tested

yep.

not erotic, poor conceppt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bar sluts, std hotels

gonna require a lot of medical test over a long period of time

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
Make sure to get a DNA test

When you marry a whore, it's always Christmas....Ho Ho Ho;)

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
No, he didn't reclaim her

he gave her permission to do it with other men as often as she wants. And he got off when she told him about it. .

I really wish this site would have a different category for crap like this so those of us who hate it would not waste our time reading it.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago
Gee, you're right

If only they offered a section for 'crap like this'. Maybe a section of the site for 'extra-marital fun', somewhere people who like stories about cheating and swapping and swinging could go to find those stories. Something with a slightly ironic name, like 'Loving Wives' or the like.

God you are an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel?

The couple need to have a long discussion the next day and soon STD testing. Plus, was she on the pill? Pre-cum contains some semen. Also, can he trust her again? Does she want more strange? Does he want some?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this ain't churcharotica

people complain what someone writes?

If you don't like the site and it's stories, go read mother goose.

liberal's???????????????????????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Don't listen to the critics. :-) Good story, but would like to have more.

eastsex

LindaWLindaWover 10 years ago
frontlinecaster

Funniest comment I've read in a long time :)

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago
EgoTrixi

They did. It's the section this story is in. If you don't like it go to another section. Loving wives is about cheating and swinging and other situations where wives sleep with other men. If that offends you go read Erotic Couplings or some other section where the stories are safe and won't make your head hurt at the prospect that people might *GASP* like things that are different than you.

I don't go into Gay Male stories and complain about there being gay sex going on, or Incest/Taboo and complain about how wrong someone is to want to fuck their mother; don't come into Loving Wives and bitch and moan that there are swingers or hot wives or just cheaters here.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Dear Censor

@ frontlinecaster Before you injures others, You should cenzorship the revenge, consequence and reconcilation stories from LW!!!!!!!! Not to be better to divide into two hubs the LW????? The sexual majority husbands with cheating wives in a hub THERE IS MASS WISH!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it.

5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hated It!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-this ain't churcharotica

You're right it should be called for what it is. Cuckerotica. More fitting don't you think, especially for loving wives. Stopped reading after a few paragraphs. I like a good cheating story but not one with a wimp self imposed cuckold who gets off watching his wife fuck others. Don't find this erotic. Author you write well, too bad you chose this overdone theme. Lately, stories with this theme receive low scores and negative comments. You'll see.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago
Two hubs

There is a portal for loving wives stories. The rest of you can go post in non-erotic for pure revenge stories or erotic couplings for the new girlfriend stories. There, problem solved. Leave the loving wives authors alone, stop posting death threats and rape threats anonymously, just go away and leave the people who want to read loving wives stories alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love when my wife comes back after a night out with the girls and tells me like this.

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
First time I have read one of yours.

Nothing better than a wife who is honest with her cuckold. I enjoyed and knew it was coming, that the young stud had is cock in her a few seconds, then it became a few minutes. I bet the stud unloaded in her, then kept going to pull out later and cum with her jerking him. Now if she can train cuckold to eat her pussy first, then "reclaim" her. Then clean his seed out of her too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Awsome great story u r a lucky man

SkylarFallingSkylarFallingabout 10 years ago
Ignore the idiots :)

This is great. People complaining evidently don't understand the point of Loving Wives. It's fun within a marriage.... Apparently some people find the idea of people liking something that they do not difficult to understand, in which case they probably shouldn't be on Literotica... or the internet. Or outside for that matter.

And they should get STD checks? Seriously? This site is for fantasies and they don't have to be realistic if you don't want them to. Piss off.

I thought it was really hot, and for a relatively short story it was set up very well also. I might see if my other half enjoys it sometime. :D

Many thanks for my orgasms of this evening. Or at least the first few. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story

Nice to read something so sexy and well-written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

My wife brings me home a creampie or two each month, sometimes more. Knowing another cock has been there and left a load of cum makes my mouth water. I will have her sit on my mouth and empty it all, after which I'll lay her on her back and continue to clean her up. Afterward, I'll mount her and fill her up with my own cream. It doesn't hurt anyone, she usually fucks someone we know (my best friend) who doesn't screw around with anyone else. They just don't know that I'm sucking their cream from my wife's bored out snatch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
girls night out....

Every woman would love to come home to you, confession or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cuckold

I wonder how many times she has spread her legs for another that he doesn't know about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How 'bout a "Happy Cuck Alert" at the start?

If you make me waste my time reading it, you get a 1-star vote every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cheating wife

I tell her if she spreads her legs once more for anyone else but me there will be consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
“I promise!”

This was a fast-paced, highly erotic story that cut right to the chase. There was very little character development and little explanation, which actually made it all the hotter. Also, as an aside, there was something tender about her wanting to check on the sleeping children, but knowing not to, given she had come home "drunk and fucked" on Girls Night Out. Even hot wives don´t lose their mothering instinct.

Creative tension was maintained in this story by her asking him several times "Promise you won't be angry with me?" The correct response to this question is always “I promise.” (Somehow the verbalization of the word “promise” is sexually exciting because it may unconsciously remind us that the marriage vows of fidelity (promise) have been intentionally broken.) Also, the way the wife slowly, little-by-little, shared the full extent of what she had done was suspenseful. This inflamed her husband´s passion and he completely possessed her.

My wife is a somewhat modest wife and mother, but occasionally enjoys spreading her legs for other men. She has a small stable of known lovers who are safe and clean so, she can live this fantasy to its fullest. Specifically, she enjoys being seduced by a man who is not her husband. It seems a woman´s desire to be “wooed” never ceases. My wife loves the attention she receives and it reinforces that she is still sexually attractive.

Also, she needs to feel another man´s cock enter into her married (off limits) pussy. Given how taboo this is, she usually fiddles with her wedding ring and cums, just as she shoves his cock in her willing pussy. Finally, she has a strong desire to have another man dump his cum in her. That is her trophy to bring home and it keeps her happy for days. I have actually caught her looking at herself in the mirror as she peels the cum covered panties from her pussy. She usually hangs them up for display and often leaves them up for a couple of weeks. The third fetish (need) she has is to occasionally have one of her lovers shoot his cum directly on her wedding ring and diamond. If it is a Friday night, for example, she will leave the dried glob of cum on her rings all weekend and flaunt them in front of me.

One of the most exciting aspects of our sexual play, when she comes home from a Girl´s Night Out, is her pretending that nothing has happened. However, she will intentionally leave small clues here and there, so that I discover she has been naughty. It could be a used condom on her vanity, her sopping wet panties on the bathroom floor or, even cum in her hairdo. Again, if we are staying home, she will leave the cum in her hair for a few days. These are all her open invitation for me to reclaim her as mine, and I do.

The most exciting sex in the world is with a wife that knows she is desirable and sexy. The only way a wife can truly be sure she is still desirable is if she is fucked by other men...she literally has the evidence between her legs.

Your story beautifully shows the passion between the husband and wife. Also, it was clear how deeply they loved each other, which was life affirming. Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No stars

Cuck crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap

Sadly, well written and with genuine characters but no matter how artful, still crap. It just goes to show the truth of the adage; You can't polish a turd.

HardmemberHardmemberover 6 years ago
Great story

Very horny story. Well done. I hope you have some more to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice and hot

hope there'll be more stories of this nature from you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jettison the Twat!

Lay down the law to the whore! No more going out drinking with her friends! One more time having any kind of sex with a pick-up and their relationship is history! (From the end of the story we can see that he's just a wimpy cuck and she probably knows it!)

RanDog025RanDog025about 5 years ago
AGAIN, NO STARS

I JUST DON'T SEE HOW PEOPLE COULD EVEN RATE THIS GARBAGE. I GUESS DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS. SICK FOLKS!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
Rest Assured.............

that when your wife meets the "Wrong" guy, like me, she won't be satisfied with you ever again. Sorry, but that really is how the world works.

The first thing to go is the Respect she has for you, (which is gone already as she REALLY wanted you to be mad).

After that will be the sex drive with you as with someone like me it will be "New and Exciting along with Taboo". Once she gets a "Taste" of the 10 1/2" long, 4" thick cock in her pussy, you will be nothing but a forgotten memory.

Don't worry, I won't keep her long as guys like me, Alpha Males, are NEVER serious about some Slut that would Fuck around on her Mate. No, we just USE THEM for fun and humiliation and then jettison them after a short while (usually after they have been caught by their husband or left their husband).

She might come back to you and be all remorseful, but you and I both know, you will NEVER be enough for her ever again either Sexually or as a Man that she can Respect.

Chances are, you will allow her to continue to do it just so you won't lose her and your marriage (if you want to call it that), will still be going. Yes, Thank God for you Beta Soy Boy Males who are so weak-willed you will willingly become a Cuckold just for the small crumbs she MIGHT throw your way from time to time (until some fool actually does want her and takes her away from you) Bahahahahahaha.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Why

Why should anyone have to reclaim their wife? She.shouldn't be giving it away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

just another whore wife toss her you dumb cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How could any man?

How can any man get off by his wife/woman/girlfriend having any sex, kissing, etc. with another man. I can't think of anything more gross except maybe interracial

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot!

I enjoyed it very much! Reminds me how nervous I was at just the idea of doing it with another man. Hubby had encouraged me to, but I’m shy and found it hard to get that intimate with someone I didn't know. So one day when I came home from shopping, his best friend Ed was there. Hubby said, “Right, I’ll put the groceries away, and you two get to it. Ed grabbed my hand and led me to our bedroom. I was in a daze that it was really happening, but when he pulled down my top and started nursing on my tits, I came! That was all it took. We quickly stripped each other. Hubby came in while Ed was fucking me and grinned widely, then sat down and stroked his cock. I got all red in the face afterward, when they were discussing my attributes and my fucking ability. But then they wanted me to let Ed fuck me in the ass while I gave Hubby a blowjob. Needless to say, I did it, and now Hubby calls me his “Little Slutwife.” I’ve never looked back. I love to please my husband, and we have been happily married for thirty-six years, and still get it on with some of his friends, coworkers, and his brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hated it

The Clucks here will like it .. The Men who do not want there wives becoming Sluts will hate it ... 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sz@r,undorító történet...

Sose legyen jobb szexuális élményed,ha és amennyiben így is érzel amint írtad!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

At the very end after he tells her with tears running down his cheeks that he still loves her... She says... That's Great honey because... He was Black and before hand I was ovulating and afterwards I wasn't which means... I'm Pregnant !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sounds like a painful lifestyle to me

I do not understand the appeal of cuckoldry. In fact I don't even understand the concept of married women going to bars and night clubs without their husbands. Dinner and a movie, play or concert should more than suffice if women need some female bonding. Accepting drinks from and/or dancing with other men in the absense of their spouses creates an appearance of impropriety that reflects poorly on all concerned. It is playing with matches while drinking despite understanding a fire would injure every member of their families.

Does this husband's enjoyment of the fact a stranger kissed, fondled and penetrated the woman he vowed to honor and cherish above all others until parted by death justify the potential consequences of those actions? What does he plan to say when coworkers tell him his wife and her lover of the week were seen being quite intimate in his absence? What about when his children start being taunted because their mother is being called a slutty whore by their friends' parents when they believe kids aren't within earshot? What about when his wife contracts a STD or becomes pregnant without certainty of the fetus' paternity?

The joy of cuckoldry is a mystery to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Self destructive lifestyle. Marriages like this are an empty shell of what marriage can be. If this is the kind of relationship you want with a member of the opposite sex, why bother getting married? You just end up feeding the sharks down at the local aquari...I mean...courthouse.

Yeah, these stories are kind of like watching Chernobyl meltdown. You see the danger, recognize the coming fallout, understand the massive body count coming and can't do a dadgum thing to stop it.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Terrible, just terrible. They are living a life fueled by anger and jealousy that is going to burn them both. He didn't reclaim his wife, he just showed her its okay to keep doing that insanity as he's just as messed up as her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Undorító sz@r ! Remélem hogy a felesége ,vagy barátnője is ezt teszi,s onnan van az íráshoz ihlet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems painful to me.

I'll never understand the appeal of cuckoldry. But then after being married for 30+ years, I like my life just the way it is (with a Loving Wife).

So, when she finds out she's pregnant, and tries passing it off as his own (without telling him about her affair), what happens when she has the kid, only to find out it's black (I've read about both happening in other stories on here). I'm sure he'll divorce her, but what will her parents do, or his? Will it end as a BTB??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds like a painful lifestyle to me

I do not understand the appeal of cuckoldry. In fact I don't even understand the concept of married women going to bars and night clubs without their husbands. Dinner and a movie, play or concert should more than suffice if women need some female bonding. Accepting drinks from and/or dancing with other men in the absense of their spouses creates an appearance of impropriety that reflects poorly on all concerned. It is playing with matches while drinking despite understanding a fire would injure every member of their families.

Does this husband's enjoyment of the fact a stranger kissed, fondled and penetrated the woman he vowed to honor and cherish above all others until parted by death justify the potential consequences of those actions? What does he plan to say when coworkers tell him his wife and her lover of the week were seen being quite intimate in his absence? What about when his children start being taunted because their mother is being called a slutty whore by their friends' parents when they believe kids aren't within earshot? What about when his wife contracts a STD or becomes pregnant without certainty of the fetus' paternity?

The joy of cuckoldry is a mystery to me.

I agree 100% and will never understand it. Why get married if you're going to do this sort of thing. I mean I came close to it happening about 20 years ago when I fell for a stripper who was married, but that was the closest I ever came. And I never left my wife either. Note: we were going thru a rough patch at the time in our own relationship.

It's almost as bad as going to a glory hole, and not knowing what you'll catch (either side of the wall).

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Husbands that allow this type of shit are a wimp, plus how stupid is it to stick your dick in her cunt when the stranger that did it earlier might have an STD or worse yet AIDS. The whole story is just sick. Divorce is the solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not likely even in fiction

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Not worth reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Great story!

Don’t worry about the closet cuck wimps who pretend they don’t like it, right after they splooge. And hate their widdle selves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MR CUCK HUSBAND GETTING SLOPPY SECONDS AND THE WHORING WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck head, story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A CUCK HUSBAND AND SKANK WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another stupid cuck and ho. YOU CANNOT RECLAIM YOUR WIFE! Once she is gone it's done. This never 2orks except with druggies, allies, or people who dont care about eavhbother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck, what's this "reclaiming" shit. Its the most ridiculous and stupid idea ever. If she fucked someone else she's their problem now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate to say this, it actually pains me to have to say this, because I know it's a cliche for Anons to leave mindless words that call down righteous criticism of their reflexive responses, but I feel duty bound to reply,

CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you still love me my wife asked? I just replied do you promise it will never happen again? Yes. How long is this promise good for another 7 years like the last promise? Forever she said. That's what you said the last time so if you don't mean it don't say it. I promise she said ok I said I will have a post nup written up that if either cheats cheater walks away with only personal items. She looked at me like I didn't trust her. Sadly I didn't. We are still together and I do trust her again. Plus the asshole that she cheated with is long gone. LOL he was mugged after he moved away.

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

I thought the writing was very well done. As far as the story... I would cut off her head and shit down her neck, then drop her body off behind that bar and never look back. Cucks are just a worthless waste of oxygen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not even likely in fiction

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. I must be a cuck at heart, too.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Cucky boys are just so strong and so alpha are they not? Wow’ they just wear the name with such honor, like a badge of courage and pure strength. We should be so honored they come here to preach their religion and to verify they are part of a community , and are not alone in the world. Juar awe inspiring in so many ways….puke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Oh yes, I promise I'm not mad at you."

"I'm so glad."

"I am, however, going to divorce you."

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I liked it as a story , see how a man might really fuck her hard, but never to me as I don’t share, but I’m sure that there are some men who get off on this, just not me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Uggh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not likly in the real world not good fiction

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

a whore and her punk bitch hubby

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He is a fucking idiot, and she an unrepentant whore...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Could someone please tell me what is so exciting about having a woman for whom you are not enough?

For whom you and especially she knows are not the best and the most in the bedroom department such that she not only wants but needs others? Living a life knowing one day she may through her disloyalty find such a person that you so woefully are not. I just don't find that exciting in any way...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous