All Comments on 'It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 05'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 281 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it coming

I loved it. I don't usually go for stories with so much sex but this is fun, One thing, I forgot who Marie and Tom were for a bit. I guess the space between chapters and other reads. I know it is work to write these, has to take a lot of your time. Just keep them coming as fast as you can and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lits More

In addition to the main plot, and the great sex, I hope you also describe more about Kelly--what she told Wendy, plus how she became so well informed on art, decorating, etc. at just 18 and not in school? You've also hinted that Wendy and John will have to take some actions to help Kelly. I hope they can let out some anger against whoever hurts her as Kelly has been so selfless and helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You write hot sex scenes

But the characters in this story are drama queens. Still 5 stars. Keep it up. Looking forward to more of the Two Moms Two Laps story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

Good, erotic. Mediocre plot .

AMerryMan

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

John is such a hypocrite. He told Aaron he would never have any of his friend's wives give him a blowjob. Did he not force his sis-in-law to give him one? Maybe he doesn't consider his sis-in-law's husband as a friend and he was forcing her to do it as revenge so it doesn't count as cheating.

John need to figure out himself what is considered cheating and when the said act should count. It seems he gets to pick and choose and continue to bring up the past he has forgiven. He should've fixed his marriage first before bringing another female to his bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spouses deserve the truth

The spouses deserve to know what pieces of shit they are married to. You hurt them worse by not telling them. Also, looks like you forgot to explore that Wendy cheated while they were engaged that was mentioned in the last chapter by the sis-in-law. Now you hint that the baby isn't his. This story just gets worse and worse. All the cheating pieces of shit need to be kicked to the curb.

lihplihpover 10 years ago

Look, I'm a guy, I'd love to be in John's shoes but he comes across to me as a moody prick - sure, he's a nice guy when things are going his way but anything he doesn't like and he becomes a two year old kid throwing a tantrum (just like a man - my wife says).

Oh, and the total hypocracy of his relationship with Kelly - how would he have reacted to Wendy if she said that she loved one of the men that she'd blown.

Still, I'm enjoying the story keep it coming.

Thanks

Phil

DaninvtDaninvtover 10 years ago
Need more

There are so many lose ends, I don't know where this is going. Did Wendy cheat before? Is the baby his? Whats Kelly's background, she's the only likable person here and I hope we're going to find out what happened and help her. Where is the revenge on the bastards who cheated, what she did isn't enough! Are you really going to let the sister-in-law off that easily? What the hell is going on with the mother-in-law - I hope you don't go down that road. What about the SIL's husband, don't you think he deserves to know what she did!

Sometimes it seems like John is a total hipocrite, he gets pissed off because she's giving blow jobs, then he does the same and more. I know its not the same, because she's aware of it going on, and is involved, but it still seems unbalanced.

I guess I'm just going to have to keep reading - keep the chapters coming, please! And not so long in between.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 pages with no movement of the plot.

I liked it but its time to move forward with the plot. A good start would be wrapping up some of the back story.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

The comment about him fixing his marriage before bringing Kelly to his bed seems kinda odd, seeing as it's a major part in how he got Wendy to see that her actions of giving blowjobs was in fact cheating, as she refused to belive him, her mom and her friends. Without Kelly getting added to the mix what was he supposed to do?

Alice deserves to get fucked over more imho and I hope Dan ends up finding out about the slime he's married to. Her comments about Wendy actions while she was engaged to John do seem to have been forgotten!

John's is kinda being a hypocrite regarding the almost handjob with Alice but seeing he can't beat the shit out of her or extort money or even tell Dan, along with him getting new info Wendy forgot to mention, I'm inclined to let his actions slide that one time as he genuinely doesn't seem to want the spouces of the 3 blowjob assholes hurt.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
"That's not my style"

Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Reading through the comments of all 5 chapters...

... I can't get over how stupid some of the people leaving comments make themselves look. I lost track of how many posts there are based on something taken totally out of context. If you're going to comment, then take the time to read the whole story, don't just skim it. My favorites were the ones after chapter 3 that said Wendy actually gave blow jobs when she was collecting payment for the past ones, they looked especially dense. There also seems to be a few comments on things that never actually occurred, so I won't begin to try and get my head around those.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 10 years ago
@ariesgirl

"He told Aaron he would never have any of his friend's wives give him a blowjob. Did he not force his sis-in-law to give him one?"

Um, No, he did not. Read it again Her face was against his thigh while she watched her hand on his cock. In my book that don't qualify as a blow job

And he was having her give him hand-job, timed so Wendy, Carol and Kelly would catch them at it, to drive home to Wendy that she needs to tell the WHOLE truth, not just what he already knows

radio698radio698about 10 years ago
What!?!?!?!!!!!!! I need more

Can't wait for the next chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story so far

I, like many others, can't wait to hear about Kelly's background story. Also, I think it's time we see John and Ed meet and have a discussion about ANYTHING. We see Carol in the picture but it feels an awful lot like like John is allowing her to cheat on her husband (I get it, no lines are being crossed but still, I doubt he'd want Wendy kissing anyone else, getting anyone else hard, etc) because we hear how it's okay with Ed second hand from Carol's POV. It just seems to take away from the premise of the story about what is cheating and how Carol's behavior can be deemed acceptable even if Ed "punishes" her when she gets home. Overall, cannot wait to read the next few chapters as I'm very intrigued with these characters.

sekbosssekbossabout 10 years ago
What's the deal with the Handjob?

So a chapter or so back John makes Alice give him a handjob so Wendy can experience how John feels, etc. etc. We've all read the story to this point. What I disagree with at this moment is John's behavior, I understand it was a reaction and one he regretted later, but where my problem is, is that when he made Alice do that, he took advantage of her much like Tom and the other guys took advantage of Wendy. At that moment he became no worse than Tom by satisfying his own selfish need. Rather, while she may have "deserved it", I would image that her husband would not see it this way, but instead, as more of a blackmail ordeal of "give me a handjob or I'll tell your husband you cheated on him" sort of thing. The thing is, John forced a married woman to cheat on her husband again, and that's the dilemma I'm having with this story so far.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
What a waste

Four pages. Most of it sex and sex watched by MIL. So thank you for ruining THAT.

What started as pretty hot sex scenes have become monotonous. I can only hear so many times "she is the best" before I really don't care. The 300th time I hear it...well. Less sometimes IS more.

What else happened here? Alice gets let off the hook. Aaron gets let off the hook. Wendy is let off the hook. Evil Mother in Law is let off the hook. Kelly is let...oops sorry...she was a HOOKER not a hookee. Is ANYONE left on the hook?

At this point, I want to take St. John and beat the monkey snot out of him. He is now a caricature of forgiveness, bringing his whore of a wife breakfast in bed and oral sex. His feelings of denigration and humiliation are just merrily waved away. As long as he gets to keep his sex toy and gets morning noon and night blow jobs, ALL is good in his world. You are giving VERY short shrift to the wound infidelity brings.

And his wife is worse. He said 'you bring us together' to Kelly. THAT isn't going to bring all kinds of insecurities to the fore? Now she's trapped to keeping Kelly, will she or nil she.

Don't get me wrong, I like the writing and I LOVE the story. But SEX ISN'T STORY! And when you layer incredibly saccharine dialogue on top of it, I honestly wanted to gag once reading this. TOO MUCH. He SHOULD be angrier.

Now you want to take it all out on Tom. How can he have a happy sex life for 3.5 pages per chapter if he's angry at the wife? He can't. But she was the one who couldn't fall to her knees fast enough not once but FIVE times. No hesitations. No regrets.

I am tempted to take all five chapters, get a word count, trim out all sex scenes, and get another word count just to get a comparison. Want to bet the ratio would be worse than 5 to 1?

Pacing is the worst part of this story, which otherwise is VERY good. But I am getting teaspoons of story with every serving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Luve the passion!

Yes even you FD45! Some truth in the complaints, guess i'm just caught up in the tale. I like that Wendy called his shit and Kelly was ready to rip his off. With Alice I'm not so sure it was hypocrisy, she already convinced herself it was neither sex or cheating and did you catch that she didn't stop blowing the handyman until she got jealous of his focus on Wendy? I think it could be argued that he was just as much trying to break down Alice's lies as demonstrating to Wendy that this too was sex And cheating.

I do have to agree about Carol. That's getting a little to iffy, at this rate he'll be down her throat by the end of the next page which really brings his cred. down in flame. Might as well get Ed over and start at least getting him some action with Kelly :/

Where it end? Full incest-fest with Dan, Alice, Carol, and Ed with Kelly & Marie/misty (think you need to cover that in with a minimum of "oh yah, her friends call her misty from some college bs) for spare ends?? Had a nice threesome don't get carried off. And You ARE decreasing Kelly's importance by not getting her actual help (i.e. Therapist, home by cop or social services, tutor,) and get real, she's got skeletons! You don't get over it with new home/new people. She'd have flashbacks, and nightmares, and why did she need the money so bad she was negotiating down? You getting too many people in the middle; it's too much "its all better now, lets have an orgy. & your letting you 10-11 wk old baby go two nights in a row? Sorry, haven't seen that too much in real life. Try once for an emergency/night out with great trepidation. (Made me think back to the first night with Kelly, any woman I can think of would be holding that baby nonstop while huby was away with no indication he was coming home. Likely wife would be at mom's crying whole time with baby in lap....

Sorry, just got ranting... PLEASE! Bring it back to life and down to earth again...

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago

@FD45

WTF is wrong with you?

Seriously, you read 5 chapters of a story you don't find enjoyable from chapter two onwards, yet you kept going, and then rag on the author! What the hell! Once you got to the end of chapter 3, the issue is no longer the story, but with you for continuing to read something that's not your cup of tea.

This is not the story you are looking for, move along, move along.

@TTT

Chapter's 6+ pronto my good man :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Plain & Simple ...

Tx CUCK Tales strikes again with another of his WHORE wife apologist tales!

Same old M.O. .... minimize the crime / provide cover for the cheating, slut wife / blame the faithful, dumbshit husband / ....... and SPIN, SPIN, SPIN the story until even the poor bastards reading this wimp husband fantasy buy into Tx CUCK Tales emasculation lifestyle!!

Back to your closet Tx CUCK Tales ... time to choke your chicken while you think up another one of these "gems"!!!

Jack99Jack99about 10 years ago
Love the story so far

Please continue - can't wait for the next chapter. I like the three main characters, and hope you continue to focus on them.

BigDchefBigDchefabout 10 years ago
Love the story

Get story really into it can't wait for the next instalment keep them coming

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
@ Jounar

Since this is an ongoing story, with multiple chapters, I keep hoping that the next element will include more story and less moaning.

I get that moaning is part of the site, but not at the sacrifice of pacing and realism.

What snippets of story I get, I appreciate. But it's been FIVE CHAPTERS and he is only NOW getting around to the 'main villain'? Could we have cut out ONE blow job per chapter and maybe gotten there a little quicker?

We could. I hope it happens.

And yeah, I'm betting Carol is pronged by the end of the story.

hoosier76hoosier76about 10 years ago
Very good

Really enjoy your writing! Can not wait for the follow ups.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Decent story, but couldn't make myself believe that this marriage would really survive all of this.

Decent story, but the longer it goes on the more unbelievable it becomes to me. This marriage should be dead with all of the destructive things its has gone through. I find it hard to believe that either of them would want to make it work at this point. The wife could have blown or jerked half of the guys in the county and not really remember it. Every person the husband finds out about he feels the need to try to get even. The story was written pretty well, but I found that I couldn't believe that this marriage could really happen in real life, which killed the story for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHEN IS NEXT CHAPTER READY?????

Please contine this Excellent story!!! But please make John have some Revenge on the BJ gang???And more Hardcore Fucking Sex!!!! With his Bitchs!!!! No more Wimpy BJ&Oral sex???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sucks

This story sucks in more ways than one. Not worthy being part of you great works on this site. I vote for all the characters to commit suicide (except maybe Kelly) and the sooner the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story...

You've built a great character and relationship dynamic in this series. One which I hope you continue. I would love to read more.

Don't let the trolls bother you into thinking this isn't a great story.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandabout 10 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for being so up front with the content of your stories.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 10 years ago
Really Crossed the Line

OK, set aside the fantasy that the wife doesn't mind the husband getting blow jobs from the girl he brought into the home to teach the wife a lesson. I can deal with the consistency involved in that.

Further, her instructions were only blowjobs and only while she was around. But, she gets busy and tells the girl to take him into the bedroom and take care of him. Another blow job, right? No, he orally makes love to her body and her pussy. That is a far cry from him laying back and receiving a class A blow job.

Even though later in the story you had her indicating that it was OK, at that point in time, he was cheating on his wife. Emotional bonds were being strengthened that should not have been. Any more of that and I would expect to see a train wreck.

It is a fun read though. I can't wait to see Mom and Dad right in the middle.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
What she said was, "oral only."

Might be splitting hairs, to be sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"finish it"

Let him take his revenge. Finish the story!

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesabout 10 years ago
Are we...

... going to see the final two chapters soon? You mentioned back in December that all were ready with the exception of the final chapter.

Regardless, Thanks for the entertainment... and suspense!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Good Read

I enjoyed the stories a great read.

Where is chapter 6 ! ?

jonthechaosmanjonthechaosmanabout 10 years ago
Good read.

Really like the characters and the story.Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I'm really enjoying the series.

Please don't stop doing what you do, and thanks for all the hours spent reading instead of studying or doing housework.

John Dough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finish

Please post the last chapter(s) of this story. We're all waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This Is Bizzaro

Not the story. The comments. Who are these people who are so invested in the outcome of this story. It's another extremist LW story with a crazy wife and a nearly as crazy husband. It's readable but to apply any moral sense to it is ridiculous.

Are there really this many people in the world that enjoy reading about revenge?

Another Anonymous Commentor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yes!

Yes, we're enjoying it. It has an actual plot and characters that aren't 1D. Please bring on the ending! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree!

Hey Tx, it's been one of my favorite stories here...several of you stories are. I would also enjoy seeing the next installment. Yes, I noticed a couple typos... Jim instead of John, and you called the baby he instead of she once...

Thanks for great stories. My wife left me to chase a married man (who I believe is NOT interested in her. It's been 4 years and he is still married), and we have 5 kids together. It has been a rough 4 years, and it still isn't quite over.... Quite the bitch she was to our family. At least the kids know, and that makes it easier for me to go on.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I hope to see part 6 (or 7 if you are so inclined).

I want Tom to get fucked up by a stranger in the night, away from home. With his balls kicked in, teeth, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

tom and jarrod are the only 2 left time for john to get his revenge on them more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more please

Really enjoying this story keep writing!!!!! Tom an Jarrod really nee to b punished. But you also need to clean up th comment her sister made at he being faithful once they got engaged

hnau0022hnau0022about 10 years ago
Still Waiting

still waiting for the end. Almost 3 months since last submission. Help us all out and finish the story. Also waiting for the end of 2 Mothers, 2 Laps.

wolf1950wolf1950almost 10 years ago
When?

When are you going to finish this? I have enjoyed it but I am getting antsy waiting for the finish! Truly hope its one where the good guy wins and the assholes pay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn good writing.

So I'm pretty surprised but for the first time ever on this site I'm actually interested in this story. By this chapter I was mostly skipping the sex scenes (can only fap so much) to read more of the story. Besides the mom (seemed way to comfortable with borderline incest) the characters all come off as real people. You've created a vibe of suspense and I genuinely want to know what John does to Tom and what happens to Kelly. Don't be cruel, finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Where is TX tall tales?

He stopped posting in the middle, and has disappeared off the net. Quiet on all his sites...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mr Anon, aka Bozo

Tx Tall did not disappear as one Anon wrote. If Anon, aka Bozo, had taken the time to read Tx Tall's bio page, he would have had his answer. So, for my and those who do try to understand these Lit writers who give lots of time and effort, best of luck to you Tx Tall. We hope to read more from you in the future. But your life comes first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
From anon (aka bozo)

To anon (aka Jackass). I had been reading his bio, but quit. He only updated it a few weeks ago, but has been gone for months. I'm not demanding he write for us, but I'm glad that he does when he can. So take the self-righteousness, and stuff it where the sun rarely shines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Since they were engaged and oral from Kelly

So, what are we looking at here? Messed up woman, for a fact. I suspect that we will find out more about the "before they were engaged" activity, but what about he can't get Wendy off orally, but the girl lights her up every time and she even reciprocates? Added problems that may not be needed? Is he opening himself up for more pain admitting that watching his wife chew carpet turns him on? Is he stupid?

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Husband could share the blame?

Looks to me like the husband might be partially to blame for what she did. I can't see her not realizing that a blowjob wasn't sex. I think that everyone had spent so much time all of her life kissing her ass that she felt like she was bullet proof. I'm sure her husband was so proud to have someone like her for his very own, that he gave in to her on just about every thing. And then when she felt slighted, blowjob(s). She even said that she liked the feeling of control that it gave her. The farther we got from the signal event, the more conceited she acted and the more controlling and self assured she was. I mean, she had just gotten busted for giving blowjobs and as her "revenge" she met these guys and actually got one of them naked and messed with his genitals again. And was so proud that she had done everything needed to stop all of the rumors and future harassment. Wow.

Author seems to be setting this story up for a surprise shift in direction. Well written story. Characters are 3 dimensional, except to the two sisters, dialogue is smooth. I look forward to the next installments, whenever they come. Good job sir or madam.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago

Sorry, typo. Should have said sentinel event and not signal event. Late at night and I missed it on the edit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
try to approach it with an open mind. don't be blinkered.

cannot help myself from being totaly enthralled by the series

i adore the protagonists. voted 5 stars on all the chapters currently available.

very well crafted plot , fantastic main characters.

wendy / john / kelly / carol(mom)

hidden background on kelly keeps her believable

"for now" .. hope we find out what curve ball(s), resulted in her working the streets ..

appreciate that the story says she has told wendy , but am looking forward to kelly & wendy telling john.

praying that TxTT. remembers that young women in that situation end up pimped / drug addicts / diseased , very,very quickly. So i hope whatever disturbing background/events have shaped her, that the Street Walking / whoring is a relatively new thing in her messed up life.

for me kelly is currently the "wildcard" .

odds of meeting someone clean & of such a kind dispostition

in that situation @ that time , @ that place.

is the only stretch of my imagination , i can put that down to " fate " if need be

alot of non thinkers & the usual Haters&Flamers are going to hate the comment i have written. They will say Wendy is not a believable character, will say John's subsequent actions are not believable.

i find that funny & sad .

100th anniversary of the start of Great War

next year 70th anniversary of the end of World War two.

no WMD in iraq

miscommunication, lack of understanding,

false information from trusted & respected sources.

irrational responses to a situation are an everyday occurrence.

You may not agree with my opinion.

an Open Mind is all i ask from those reading this comment.

xxxhugsxxx

godbless & be well

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Ho hum

I see in your first chapter that this is supposed to be a 7 chapter series; this ( 5th ) was published in Jan 2014 & nothing since, so I hope everything is all ok with you.

That said, to the series so far, chapter 1 was good & I had high hopes that this standard would be ongoing,...... false hopes unfortunately. Chapters 2 - 4 & even part of 5 were just the rantings of a sadly deluded writer, who seemed to want to put as much sex into a story as possible, without any serious thought as to how it would effect or advance the plot in a meaningful way. A good author should have been able to convey everything you wrote & condensed it into a single chapter 5 - 6 pages long. Much too wordy & the sex became boring way before the end of ch 3. Did you need a really good editor ------- you bet. Try these words for your sex scenes after ch 1 . . . . boring, tedious, monotonous, repetitive, dull, unexciting, uninteresting, tiring, flat . . . get the picture. Sorry, but definitely a story spoilt by poor writing; you are usually so much better than this. 2 **

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Just another comment

I would really like to see the conclusion of this story, but I would like for the man to well, be a man. Give him some balls, make him take back a lead role in his existence. If not it will get worse.

Just a comment, not anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't believe I've read this far....

I read this story in the hope that the author would actually tie it up and finish it. I feel sorry for the author for not understanding that this story is beyond ridiculous at this point. Put this story out of its misery.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
What a letdown....

Five chapters of HIGHLY unlikely sex between a hot teen and a willing wife, who is not threatened by a young hot tight tempter being next to her husband all the time? AND, threats of revenge against the guy that started all of the actual cheating, but he never 'gets his'? C'mon, finish the story. WAY too long and improbable.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What about Kelly?

What's her back-story, and does she recover well from that?

Great story progression - but yes, we need more!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Come on, TTT, let's finish this story. You have not written in ten months.

Please end it or forget it. I would not h ave started it if I knew there was no ending in sight. Thank you for writing. I think I will look at the last page of a continued story of yours and not read it if it does not say The End, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finish it!

Are you kidding me? Not finished with the story? If you're gonna write something, then do so to completion. This is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Request

Sir,

This is your story and your time commitment if you choose to add chapters. But with every chapter so far grading at above 4.6, it is obvious that your readers love this one. So, I will add my 2 cents and ask you to keep going, and thank you for your efforts so far.

You do have several challenging threads to unravel: 1) how to punish Tom without harming Marie and their kids, and how can Wendy stay best friends with Marie? 2) Does Kelly's past come back to haunt her and have someone come between John and Wendy? 3) How does Wendy deal with the rumor mill once she is challenged by other women or hit on by other men? 4) How does this group deal with John's mother--a forgotten character so far? 5) What about Jarrod?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Other Issues

I still wonder if Tom has some hold over Wendy, maybe from before she was engaged to John (sister's comment, and Wendy's reference to other things that she would talk about later) so that Tom could get 3 BJ's and feel he could arrange for others to have them. Also, can John help his s-i-l's marriage by having her do HJ's or BJ's for David so that he will want the full ride more often too. And, will Wendy, her sister, and Kelley have their own 3-way, with John watching? Please keep writing.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
I must admit...

This story as strayed into the realms of the less than believable at times, but then it IS a story after all and the first job of a story is to entertain.

And this story is definitely entertaining.

But to his credit, the author has also given some credible answers to several difficult moral questions covering the repair of a damaged relationship. One of the very few in my experience on the website to do so.

Kudos to TX, 5* and hoping the next instalment is as good as the ones so far.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
That's It?

It seems like there should be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too drawn out

One of my favorite authors, but this one is too much like an xxx shop opera. Gets too long and boring to read after a while. Well written otherwise so gets a 2.

Oldpart

Rhsc1Rhsc1about 9 years ago
What there was

Is good but...where's the end, the wrap up?? Way too many loose ends. They should be tied up...what happens to Kelly? The gardener? Tom? You're leaving us hanging here! The rest was great, though. If you ever get the urge to return and finish we'd enjoy the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really?

Thank you Good story. That was until the crazy idea of getting the mother in law in the bedroom that was a little over the top for me, the story didn't need that. Then bringing the baby into the bedroom while they are having sex was not cool. Otherwise I am hoping for a final chapter like someone mentioned way too many loose ends to stop it at this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

According to the first chapter, there are seven parts to this story, so we have 2 more chapters to look forward too.

-tayjk42@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn

I'm all fucket out, how can one man fuck that much......lol

bill

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Another question.

Where is the DNA test on the little girl. Wendy said to John when he was comforting Kelly "you're going to be a good father". That denotes that he might not be a father yet. TTT doesn't put someting like that and John's realization that somethings didn't add up into the mix unless we are in for some really suprising tangents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
end?

Where is the rest of the series? I've read a couple of your series now, but this is by far my favorite. Please keep writing it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Eh, not my cup of tea.

Turned out to be a poly story. John also isn't too great of a man, I know it's because he is hurting, but having Alice give him a handjob knowing she'd be commiting another adultress acy against her husband? She's not going to learn from that. The Kelly and Wendy bonding felt a bit weird too. I suspect it's because it was from John's POV and we weren't able to see the girls talk outside of sex much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Back to five stars

Congrats. Great story. Can't wait for more. Five out of five. I am getting over the whole mother-in-law thing or I have a fetish I didn't know I had. Such strong writing and vibrant characters. The number of times John cums in this story makes my balls ache. But it is a sort of hyper sexual reality that TTT makes work. It's ironic that the story revolves around oral sex being cheating and yet the male protagonist has limitless oral sex with someone who is not his wife. I think the message the author wants to send is that cheating is what a couple mutually decides is cheating. If I don't get some more back story on Kelly in the last two chapters I am going to be really cranky. Cheers Steve

garic372garic372almost 9 years ago
5's

All the way through. Doesn't feel finished though, left me in agony. Still, great writing as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Love your writing please finish this one

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Interesting Series

Not the normal type of tale I usually read but it held my interest for the whole series. In the LW category I would be giving this a different type of comment but for here I'll just say, "All's Well That Ends Well."

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 8 years ago
gave this a 5 although

... I do wish you would continue the story

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Someone posted a comment

on one of TTT's other stories which suggested that he actually FINISHED it.

So I went searching to see if he had (it was Something to Talk About by TTT)

No...he had not ended it. But looking for a misplaced continuation, I also noted THIS story again.

I recalled this story and, not remembering it very well, I checked out if chapter 5 was a new chapter (I don't go to novellas at all)

Nope. It's the same place we were before in the middle of last year. So I did some checking. Yes, TTT is STILL submitting stories, at least as late as January 2015.

I guess he just dropped these two instead of finishing them.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Finish This!

In the intro to Ch 1 we are told there are SEVEN chapters, with all but the last finished and edited.

So why don't we at LEAST see Ch 6?

aforrestxaforrestxover 8 years ago
Excellent tale - Please consider finishing the story.

This was a well written and conceived story and it's a shame to not give it a fitting end. Please consider finishing the story.

nashman1000nashman1000over 8 years ago
Want more

Ok, I finished all the parts up to now. PLEASE continue the story - it's really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please finish this story.

Great story, please finish. You mentioned 7 chapters in the intro?

Love to hear more of Kelly's story and how she ends up. Hopefully in the family to stay.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Is this the end?

Seems very abrupt for a last chapef, also didn't much like the comment about Kelly loving Wendy more, would prefer it centered on the protagonist, that is the typical fantasy after all. :-)

The girls have been on their own, colluding a bit too much, makes John seem a bit like the third wheel when it comes to relationship planning and sharing, John met Kelly first, but she still hasn't told him the slightest bit about her past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too weird

And unfinished. 3 stars.

SigintSigintalmost 8 years ago
I'll Never Understand Why You Stopped Here

Were you tired? I'll respect that. FASCINATING tale. You went to some odd places, but odd IS another way of saying original, isn't it? I applaud you.

Without wading through TONS of comments, did anyone else make the historical connection? John calling Kelly Angel all the time took me back to the 80s. Angel Kelly was always one of my favorites.

I'd STILL love to see what YOU, and only you, would bring to a chapter six.

Thanks for a riveting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG!

This thing is hot!

Please, give it an appropriate ending.

Started so hot, had me sitting on the edge of my chair most of the time.

Worth a book (i mean a printed version), but this could not be the end.

Please, not.

5 Stars are too low for this, it is literary gold.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 8 years ago
Too . . .

. . . repetitive, and not finished. A bit tedious after a while. Getting the mother involved was weird - you lost me on that one.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago
great story

would love to read your finished product.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Smoking... no, blistering... no, burning... no, SUPERNOVA HOT!

DAMN man, you know how to write an erotic story! It was like many of my mind's darkest fantasies coming together. A cum loving hot bisexual wife, a bisexual ex- hooker who loves both John & Wendy equally and a hot mother in law. The last sex scene made me so hot I just had to jerk off. Maybe I'm an weirdo (but then again, who's not these days) but involving Carol in their lovemaking, though not sexually, made the story all the more hotter (for me anyway, as I always had a thing for older woman- young man sex and also for the incest taboo ;-) ). Also making Kelly & Wendy lovers, you took care of the jealousy aspect from Wendy towards John & Kelly's relationship.

The cheating was also not too severe to prevent reconciliation. It was more like a conflict of beliefs. But most importantly without the intention of cheating. Again by making Kelly love John & Wendy equally you made it clear that John was not committing another wrong to right one wrong. Also you made John's feelings for Kelly perfectly clear & there by showed that she was not threat to the marriage. Though john loves her, he was not in love with her like he was with Wendy; his feelings for Kelly are almost paternal, ALMOST... ;-) Overall great erotica. 5*...

As far as continuation goes, that's totally up to you. For me the story is complete with a happy ending. John, Wendy & Kelly have a good life & a steaming sex life. What more can a man ask for. All there's left is for Carol to join them in their bed. Maybe after Ed passes away, the trio can give her some TLC. Perhaps a love scene between Wendy & Carol won't hurt. And then all four of them together taking turn with each other! Damn I'm getting hot & botheredn again! :-P How dark a man's mind can be... :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please continue

When is the next chapter, please I got to know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Just because the asshole of LIt voted 1

annony is just an old ugly fat fag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chap 6???

Please 05-06-07-08 !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Losing Consistency

The writing is still exceedingly good, but you are losing the story line. Everyone knows that sex progresses between men and women. The story is demanding continuation. I see Carol becoming a more involved sexual partner of John's. Kelly and John will also step over the boundaries. Alice may come back and claim John when she reveals that Wendy cheated on him only days prior to his proposal. He may be satisfied with Aaron's confession and repentance but neither Tom or Harry has made a positive move yet. Retaliation is inevitable. Much more left in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Tom later gets a bullet to the back of his head..

IMSmutIMSmutover 7 years ago

I would really love to see this story being wraped up...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

what was the whole engagement remark all about from alice?

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Finish it

Please stop John from fucking around with his mother in law and get every detail out in the open for John to examine. Please stop Alice from fucking around with John as well.

What a fucked up bunch of inbred sluts! Did Carol marry her brother?

Still incredibly hot and intriguing writing if a bit repetitive.

There are still revelations and retributions to be had.

Wendy needs to come clean with everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't leave us hanging.

OMG what the hell you have not completed the story. Make us go through 5 hot chapters and that's it. I don't care if it takes three more chapters please just finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too messed up

At some point things were so messed up that I didn't really care what was going to happen. Sorry not my kind of story, I need something to hang up, revenge or reconciliation, I don't care as long as it's well written and believable. you left no way out in your story, they all fucked it up royally. Whatever happens it sucks big time

whismerhillwhismerhillabout 7 years ago

I really liked this one, too bad it's unfinished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20385 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES