All Comments on 'Doctors Visit'

by Zoltar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Exam

I had a similar experience when surprised that a very attractive PA examined me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
that happened to me too.

same thing happened to me .I masturbated all week thinking of my new woman doctor.nancy the nut girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Me also.

I too had my female family Dr examin my shaft and ballsac. She also gives my annual rectal examinations as she checks my proatate gland. Nothing hotter than a very cute woman with her finger burried deep into your ass! She has noticed my erections as has her female assiatant.

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
is my gp a voyeur?

as a viagra user ive often visited my gp still sporting an impressive bulge in my jeans and i pretend to be oblivious to her sly glances at my crotch.i often get weighed, for which i use as an excuse to remove my boots and jeans so she can see my thick semi erect cock and shaved balls.on one occasion i took off my boots as usuall but for some reason i headed for the scales without taking off my jeans when she blurted out "do you normally wear your jeans"? which i took as a huge hint to take them off and with her knowing i dont wear undies i was fully erect, dribbling pre cum within seconds. i still masturbate over it now.

dlh247dlh247almost 12 years ago

i once had a shaving rash around my genital area which was yet another perfect excuse for a doctors appointment and an even better excuse for me to show her my always throbbing cock.this isnt a fantasy btw, its 100% true. i got undressed like she told me too and sat on the edge of the patient`s bed that all gp`s have in their room and waited for her to follow and draw the little curtains behind her before attempting to examine my thickening cock and shaved balls with her small soft hands but as soon as she had touched the sore area of skin between my legs my dick instantly sprang to life and within seconds i had a big stiff erection but to my horror i also got that "past the point of no return" tingle telling me that i was gonna cum wether i liked it or not and sure enough, with her doing a very poor impression of a "ive seen it all before" look, i shot a huge load of thick spunk in her direction and if she was any closer to me she would have covered in cum. what shocked me the fact i had an orgasm without any physical contact except for the split second she touched my groin for. i think they might have found a new category in male sexual dysfunction. premature, premature ejaculation.lol. oh yeah and btw the anonymous user who left a previous comment titled "is my gp a voyeur" was me.

willycumwillycumabout 8 years ago
My favourite fantasy

Love to read about doctors visits especially these sort when you have to drop your underwear and have your bits inspected.

I wanted to hear you say then she started manipulating your penis and stroking it to make sure it was OK then wanting to see if you could ejaculate normally as she stroked it to an orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just had my

Medicare physical. Female RNP. She asked me a total of six questions, checked my pulse, B/P, and ordered a blood draw.

That was it? Never even took my shirt off.

Then, I asked to have some cough syrup refilled. She told me no, I was allergic to it.

Seems she confused the IV administered B/P medication I AM allergic to with the cough syrup, as the names begin similarly.

I listened as the candy striper explained to the RNP the difference between the two.

THAT is the real state of medical care in our area.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yearly Physical

Last week I went for my yearly physical at the VA. I checked in and was waiting about 5 minutes when the nurse came out for me. We went into the nurse's office and she filled out some forms. Then she took my blood pressure and weighed me. Then she told me to follow her to the doctor. We went into the doctor's office and the doctor was a woman in her mid forties. I have been examined by a female doctor in the past but usually I just have to take my shirt off and if she checks my testicles she just asks me to drop my pants. It's usually very quick. This time it was very different. The nurse left and the doctor told me to sit on the table and remove my shirt. She listened with her stethoscope both front and back, felt my neck and under my arms. Then she told me to remove my pants and underwear and lye down. There was nothing to cover myself with but to be honest I didn't mind since I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I laid on the table completelly naked except for my socks and she left the room. She came back in about 2 minutes followed by another woman. It was the phlebotomist who draws blood for the blood test. As the other woman stood there, the doctor started feeling my chest and ribs. Then she moved down to my stomach and pushing and feeling around. I couldn't believe that I was lying naked in front of these women and I could feel my penis swelling a little from the excitement. My penis is 5 1/2 inches soft and 7 1/2 inches hard. I didn't get an erection but I could feel that it was much thicker. Then the doctor grabbed my penis and started feeling and squeezing all around it. She held my penis up with one hand and took my balls in the other hand and started to fondle them. Then she told the other woman to hold my penis out of the way while she checked my testicles. Needless to say my penis was at it's full 7 1/2 inches and harder than chinese arithmetic. While the other woman held my penis the doctor was rolling my balls around with her fingers. I couldn't help but wonder if they had it planned. This was like no other physical I ever had. When she finished with my balls the other woman let go of my penis and it was swinging all around. I looked down at it and apologized to them. The doctor said not to worry it was a normal reaction and at least she knows there is no problem there. Then the doctor put on a glove and told me to raise my knees to my head so she could check my prostate. I did it without hesitating since I was having a great time. She stuck her finger up my ass and moved it around a bit, then removed it and handed me a wet nap to wipe with. I lifted my ass and reached around to wipe and my hard on was bouncing all over. I sat up thinking it was over and the doctor said "did you see how I checked your testicles?" I said no, hoping she would do it again to show me. This time she told the other woman to do it. The other woman took them in her hand and the doctor told her to roll them between her fingers to feel for any lumps or abnormalities. I had precum hanging down the side of my penis so the doctor gave me another wet nap to wipe it and one for the other woman who got it in her hand. The exam was over and the doctor started telling me that everything looked o k and I seemed to be in good health. There was a knock on the door which I hadn't noticed was open the whole time. The doctor said come in and the receptionist walked over to the doctor and was speaking quietly about another patient. I could see her staring at my erection when she came in, even though she was trying not to look.The doctor said I could get dressed so I stood in front of the three of them so they could watch me try to stuff my erection into my underwear. I really played it up letting it pop in and out 3 or 4 times. They didn't seem to mind, they seeemed like they enjoyed watching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous