All Comments on 'Christmas Party Gone Astray'

by kat4funn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Kat, it was good to revisit this particular episode of your life. Love hearing of you being a whore, but be careful, like we've talked about! xxx

titosorestitosoresabout 10 years ago
Love to know more about you

I just red you story and are reading your others. It sounds like you like being fucked a lot. So I would like to know if you have continued being a Provider and if so, I like a date.

funtime4u2funtime4u2about 9 years ago
Love it

You should write more of what happens next. Are you a Provider now? It's been over a year so what are you up too? Love to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

God I wish I had been there. I loved it Kat.

; )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Party Girl

I have been to a few parties like this one and went home tired and sore myself. my head ached and I only had to bring two bottles of hard liquor. I also acme with 20 lbs of great steaks and we all had fun that night. I ran into one of the ladies 10 yrs. later at a Denny's on the way to the men's room. She smiled and said hi, I said hi candy and she gave me her number in town. It was looking up, but I saw she had two kids and a old man and wasn't sure about it. I called and she returned my call and we set up a meet. We talked and she had left the life style and was married, but said she had fun and if I wanted to again we could. I moved out of Vegas two yrs. later. We never missed a wed. afternoon in 2 yrs. I wonder how she is today 15 yrs later.

Lynx_247Lynx_247about 1 year ago

Great story the second one I have read in your library and I can't wait to read more of your sexploits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous