All Comments on 'My First Cock'

by TUCSON RED

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
my girl"friends" brother.

i love your story! i'm a bisexual guy, and i live outside of a very small city in mississippi with no gay oulets within a 50 mile radius... (thank god most wives dont like to give head)... hahaha. i am 42 yrs old but most people think im in my early to mid fourties. i'd guess that 97% of my gay friends are female and the other 3% that are guys dont live anywhere near me... Dammit!!!....lol. so most of my friends that i hang out with on a regular basis are straight males. im not the guy that looks like a bodybuilder or a G.Q. model, but i aint no sissy or feminine kinda guy either. i work construction for a company and have a lawn service of my own, so i stay in pretty good shape.... (i will show pics of myself if you have pics of yourself to show me). BUT ANYWAY! NOW TO MY STORY ABOUT MY GIRL"FRIENDS" BROTHER! HAHA... I MOVED BACK HOME TO SOUTH-CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI about 7 yrs ago. the closest gay bar is about an hours drive from my house so i found a little mexican rest./bar in town to go and have a few beers and relax at. well the second time i went there i met a girl and started a conversation with her over a few beers. it turned out that she was a lesbian, so we had a lot in common, and i had my first connection with gay life in quite a while. we became best friends over the next few months. well she had a party one nite and invited a bunch of her lesbian friends, and me, the token gay man... lol... to grill out and watch the nascar race. she had also invited her younger, straight, brother, who was a bout 19 at the time. we hit it off from the git-go. he didnt know that i also liked men at the time. so we started hangin out together almost every weekend. even after he married his highschool sweetheart.. after a year or more, i told him about me being bi. he said he didnt care. we stayed best friends. one night we were at my house drinkin beer and singin karaeoke at my house.. (both of us were very drunk)... when i got bold and grabbed his crotch through his jeans. he flinched but didnt freak out on me so i kept jokin around with him, grabbin at it. finally i walked behind him and grabbed him in a bear hug and stuck my hand down his jeans real fast. he tried to stop me, but not very much, so i knew he wanted to also. his dick was so soft felling, long and thick, and it wasnt even hard yet! i pumped his cock until it got to big to be confined in those jeans so i turned him around, undid his jeans and slowly pulled them down. he had the most beautiful cock i had ever seen!he let me suck him off right there as he leaned on my pool table. he's still married and happily, but still hangs with me, and sometimes needs a little help from my warm mouth. rich, mississippi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes, sequel

Yes, this would definetely be a good story to continue. Please do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more, please?

this is a great story and there needs to be more. please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I love the taste of warm sperm when it enters my mouth and I swallow it with much pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really good story except for the pissing on thee guys. Not into that personally. However goodles for those that do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous