All Comments on 'The Down Low'

by UltimateSwitch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
I liked it.

Thank you for sharing this awesome story. Will you continue it? How does Shawna react? Did she know already? Or does she rip him a new one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Black and Hot

Great passion! There's nothing hotter than a big uncut black root probing a pink pucker for pleasure. A good hard fuck from a big-balled horned up black dude brings you to the highest heaven.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
That was really sweet

I enjoyed that.

Would be interesting to see how things went when they moved

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
oh my...

one of the times where the story is quick without coming out as fast-paced, romantic without being over cheesy, where the characters just blend into the reader without the writer having to give their life histories. except for some few mix-ups in tenses the story is a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was okay...

I had a hard time following with the dialogue. I had to go back a reread it to know who said what to whom.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Liked it!

Liked the way this went...that he is going with him...that they will be a couple!! Tough on the kids that thought him a father though.

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
short but surprisingly sweet

even with the things unsaid this came across as a tale of genuine if unexpected love. A little extra effort with the spelling, grammar and line shifts would have eased the reading, and I didn't get all the slang, but the story could still be understood.

harmonyjonesharmonyjonesabout 10 years ago
whoa!

was so not expecting that! seriously hot. loved it. liked the humor moments too. hope you do well in the contest. if you have time please check out my story and leave some feedback. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

CRAP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSwitch@UltimateSwitch
15 Followers
I read a f*ck ton of fanfiction these days, I still write, but mostly of that nature so not on here. (Usually against the submission guidelines in other ways as well!) If you want to chat I'm always up for it, if I remember to answer!

SIMILAR Stories