All Comments on 'Perfect Prescription'

by KatieAnnBB

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

This story was really good! The plot, the scenes, everything! Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A delicious story

It's a wonderful story. Very simple. Very well executed. The doctor's simple wisdom was a nice premise. And Melissa's growth and development into "Lyssa" was profound, but not overly rushed, even for just four pages. Still, for a woman who didn't even know how to react to men looking at her breasts to having mind-blowing sex on the first date was a major transformation.

I was sort of hoping for a line like, "Melissa noticed Richard's erect cock and thought that it was massive, at least five or six inches long." It would be something of a joke, because penis size on Literotica tends to average eight to ten inches. But any penis would seem massive and powerful to Melissa.

I would love for these characters to continue. Richard and Lyssa have so much to explore and discover together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
take some lessons

The author needs to take some basic writting and composition lessons. The frequent and extremely over use of "word--word," and "..." prove the lack in basic skills required. All such amount to are mind clearing crutches for the author and nearly wreck any story and cause eye strain and confusion. Where too many authors are learning such bad rotten habits don't know but their teacher need to be removed and new ones found.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 10 years ago
Lucky Me!

I have been fortunate enough to be "Richard" to my own "Melissa/Lyssa", who, while not a virgin when we met, had never enjoyed sex very much. All it took was one man (lucky me!) who truly loved her and wanted very much for her to get at least as much out of sex as he (I) did, and suddenly, she LOVED sex!!

So your story rang very true to me - thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Four stars.

Your story is fine. I wanted to comment on the idiot, another "anonymous," who criticises others' work with incoherent comments that contain bad syntax and spelling errors. This guy lurks on this site and makes the same kind of genuinely stupid remarks over and over. I'm sure you will ignore him. He does this quite often.

KatieAnnBBKatieAnnBBabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks 4*'s

Thanks for your encouragement. I'm certainly not a professional writer, but I really enjoy making my amateur attempts. I'm sure I'll get better over time, and it's always nice to know that some folks enjoy the stories. Thanks again! KABB

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 10 years ago
To "take some lessons" Anonymous poster

You tell the author:

"The author needs to take some basic writting and composition lessons."

"Writing"? SERIOUSLY?!

Why don't you take some "speling lessons"? :D

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Love your story, it was very heartwarming.

Spelling? who gives a shit? there's spell check.

A virgin at 35 and not knowing anything about her own body is strange because she would have at least read about it in school and your story said she had internet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Take some lessons?

"Where too many authors are learning such bad rotten habits don't know but their teacher need to be removed and new ones found."

You are out of your effing mind! Quite frankly, your own grammar & syntax are abominable; you are the one who needs the lessons.

Author: please keep up the good work & relegate the jackasses to the crap pile where they belong.

ttom76ttom76about 10 years ago
Not sure why 4 -- this ... deserves ... a -- 5

Technically speaking one should not use an ellipses (...) to note a break in speech, but it has evolved as such by most writers. So, use it and be happy.

I know that I am, what a wonderful story.

I agree with Averygoodlay that finding someone so naive in this day and age is rare. However, your build up explained it well. Her state of suppression was quite believable.

My only 'complaint' is that I hate smoking ... I can't stand the smell.

I've added you to my favorites list. Keep it up!

Regards,

ttom

shelikesbigshelikesbigabout 10 years ago
Great story

Nice story. Well written and enjoyed very much. I love to find well written stories and then enjoy the other stories by that author. Yours are good and I look forward to more in the future.

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Nicely paced, characters I like, and warm, affectionate loving - all the things that make a story work for me, And the solo sex - what a delight, for me as well as Melissa.

imharmless69imharmless69about 10 years ago
Wow!

Mmmm, would so love to be a Richard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Well Written !

I must be going soft in the head that was beautiful , you have a way with words . Keep up the great work .

colin23colin23about 8 years ago
Excellent

I hope you don't need me to tell you this, but you are a very talented writer. This story is well imagined and superbly well written. If only!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

What can I say but Beautiful I have found a fantastic writer and I just added you to my favorite list and can't wait for more story from you thank you for your story please keep up the good no fantastic writing can wait for more thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. I enjoyed every word of it! Definitely 5 stars from me. One of the best stories I have read here.

Thanks again!!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

This scenario is definitely unique nowadays, but there are "believers" or christians or else, educating children to become total numb in body mind and soul ...... Parents believe and children have to follow, this is terrible ...... Your story connected me tales about christians, so those kids are just like walking dolls ...... Was a nice healing reception but you have been running a bit fast through the healing process, a little more time after 35 years of abstinence would have done wonders in this tale or? ...... But great anyway

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💝🍀

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another lovely story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieAnnBB@KatieAnnBB
578 Followers
I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for reading and for your encouragement. Massage Mat was my first attempt at writing a story of any kind, and things have gone from there. Thank you again for reading...I had no idea that writing could be so fulfilling. PS The avatar is ...