All Comments on 'Auntie Maureen fucks her nephew'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
grabit82grabit82over 18 years ago
hard

this story had me hard and exploding all over myself. oooooooooooooooooooooooh, the taste of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ditto

i have just read your storey to my auntie and she asked me to put my cock in her wet cunt and shoot my cum into her i am just going to carry out her wish

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hopefully you don't think about publishing

it sucked.. terrible story bad grammar and several typos. too unrealistic and would never sell if published.. i cant believe i wasted 10 minutes reading this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i see the gay in the writer story

you got a great story going,why you got to bring the gay parts with fucking males in the ass.it takes away from the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

wow that's amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Funniest shit ever.

LAWL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE

NEED TO ADD UNCLE NEPHEW SEX. NEPHEW NEEDS TO SUCK UNCLE OFF BEFORE FUCKING AUINT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jacked off.

One if the best typed porn I've ever read. Make the cousin one, I wanna jackoff some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh shit

that was great...damn where does she live i might wanna fuck her cuz she seems like a great fucker...oh shit, id make her pussy bleed and her gag extremely hard.

brian7brian7about 8 years ago
sperm yummy!

I luv the way she coaxes the sperm from him - more than normal? yummy! brian xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Aunties cunt. mmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ditto

My girlfriend and I love to role play this same scenario. Your story was fantastic and we have nearly the same amount of orgasms. We don't have the attire as 'auntie' does, but then, we are working on it. Filling all the holes with cum and swapping is our focus now. Your story gives great light to how two horny kinky open minded sex crazed beings can be. We wish to find a "video director" someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GRAMMER OR SPELLING

There are two words that you need to learn - either it is a spelling error or poor grammer but you use the words "off" and "of" totally interchangeably and it gets distracting after about a dozen times. Besides that are about a dozen typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spelling is not great

It's seamed stockings not seemed. FFS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This made me so aroused reading this, as I have recently started to fuck my own nephew Terry. He is 19 and very fit. He stays with us quite a bit for work, it all started last month when I caught him sniffing a pair of my dirty panties while wanking off and talking dirty. Saying how good Auntie Julies pussy smells and tastes.

I was soo shocked but instantly aroused. My red silk panties became soaking wet immediately as I watched him wank his very hard cock. I could not resist it any longer and I walked in. At first he was shocked and embarrassed but soon I was sitting on his face and he was full filling his fantasy and actually licking out his own Aunties pussy. He made me cum 4 times on his face and then another 3 times when he fucked me.

I told him that when his girlfriend stays as well my husband steels her dirty panties and sniffs them and wanks off in front of me as I masturbate as well.

My husband would love to watch you fuck me in front of him.

Well that was 2 weeks ago and my nephew has fucked me in front of my husband as he fucks and licks my nephews cunt. When he cums inside her I then have the pleasure of licking out her very spunky used cunt as she sits on my face and she then sucks out my nephews spunk from my cunt.

I am addicted to his young hard cock and he still loves to sniff and lick my dirty panties, but I insist that I am still wearing them. mmmmm

JhMcKnJhMcKn10 months ago

I enjoyed your story because I had a great aunt on my mothers side like your aunt. She always wore a girdle and stockings and when we visited her and her sisters home, she always let me watch her piss. Sometimes pulled her girdle down, Other times did not. Always full fashioned stockings and salt and pepper pubic hair. Sometimes wiped her cunt after she pissed. Oher times just left it wet. I got an erection every time I watched her piss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous