All Comments on 'Grandma and Me'

by MichelleMcFarland

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FUCKING GRANDMA

i started fucking grandma when i was 14.she caught me jacking off one morning.she

told me i had the biggest cock she had seen.my cock was 13" long.so from that day forward i fucked the shit out of grandma whenever i was visting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
But ..

.... but unfortunately she never taught me to use CAPITAL LETTERS at the start of a sentence nor how to spell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
will she get pregnant?

too bad she couldn't get pregnant!

if the story continues, keep her fucking, even when she's 9 months pregnant, and he even breaks her water while fucking!

after that, they should teach their child/children incest, have sex, and make a larger family!

(I, too, have a twisted mind!)

such a great story! want more! more, so I can jack off again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh yeah

Man if i had a grandma like that which i do but not so hardcore, i wouldn't give 2 fucks if i took it for granted. i would fuck her old pussy harder than i would nicki manaj and that's hard. my 8 1/2" dick would be pounding her harder than the hulk smash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I wish 2 fuck my grandma but I'm Scared 2 fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
just do it

loved it and bro just do it i did and i fuck my grandma everyday

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grandma & me, too

I used to sleep over my grandparents every weekend in my teens. Once I discovered my grandfathers stash of porn paperbacks (they were popular in the 70s)

I thought I was alone in the house, but my grandmother had been out on the front porch tending to window boxes. I had a pretty.good rhythm going, the book in my left hand & my 8"-er in my right...as I was about to bust my nut I saw movement outside the half closed door...my grandmother! My load went straight up & came down on me filling my belly button...she came into the room, with a hand up her house dress & down her panties & rubbed one out herself right next to me at the foot of the bed! Told me I had a nice cock, that it ran in the family & we masturbated together all the time after that, clothed or naked...she stood over me & showed me a pussy up close....& how an asshole could sometimes make rubbing one out special...my fondest memory was her giving me my first handjob.

But that's a story fir another day...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
grandma you are amazing

boy, oh boy I am so jealous of this boy. his grandma has taught him everything, he should not have let her down, even though he was jerking off, their relationship was founded on mutual love and understanding. basically that's why she felt so let down, I hope in the years to come he can make everything better with her,. well written very, very read, I only wish my grandma was still her to do these things for me, keep writing ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs a Sequel

But this time I would like to see the relationship's start and also grandma's POV about all of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous