All Comments on 'The Mist of Time Ch. 22-Epilogue'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
This was a great series...

Thank you for sharing such a great story with us. I enjoyed reading every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank You

I look forward to your next work! I looked forward to every chapter as you can tell from the hour my few comments were posted.

Alan

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
A very entertaining read

I have enjoyed it all the way through. Congratulations on the successful conclusion.

mavir9mavir9about 10 years ago
An Unexpected Conclusion

A great story, great characters, thanks again.

g00ch18g00ch18about 10 years ago
Beautiful

Loved this story. Great ending to a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Smile .. the ending could have been 3 more chapters longer as reading the story made my day brighten up ... Hoping there will be a sequel .. Be well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Deloghtful

Thank you for a delightful story.

reader1971reader1971about 10 years ago
Great Story! !

Thanks for the wonderful story. I really appreciate well written stories. The end made me feel good. I'll have to read more of your entries. I look forward to more from you.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
likewise

I can only second the other

reader who commented on ABby and "mist" namely that i eagerly looked forward each morning to the next chapter.

thank you for sharing this story with us.

ds

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed this story. It and Abby are your best stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Great Story

Loved It. The interaction between Daniel and Tina added a welcome texture. Hopefully we will see another a story of this quality from you soon.

This is the first story of yours I have read. I'm starting Abby tomorrow.

While I can't say that the story was not properly ended, I can easily imagine an ending with the wedding at Dower house, catered by Emma & Gerry. They were two interesting characters about which more could be said. Preferable to ghosts to me.

Anonymous Andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you.

This was one of the better tales I have read in a very great while. I did enjoy the added extra little twist at the end, as well. Kudos to you.

Fuddpucker

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Mist is a very fine tale

I have read all your work and have yet to see a piece that was not delicious.

This connection between Victorian England and Modern Times is fascinating.

Thank you very much. It is a shame that you did not start writing earlier in life.

Have you thought of e-publishing three books, Mist, Abby and People, a collection?

late2thepartylate2thepartyabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Another beautifully told and engaging story. I looked forward to each chapter and will continue to look for new posts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you so much.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
A wonderful conclusion.

Thank you, K., for this delightful saga. I really enjoyed this!

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxabout 10 years ago
Thank you for this experiance....

I didn't think you could outdo Abbey.

But I believe you have paralled it both in quality and in originality.

Thank you again for the delightful trip,

SliperyRox

SultrychocolatesistaSultrychocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
Thank You

For another amazing glimpse into the past. I put aside my time today just to read it all at once. When I finished Abby I thought that you had stopped writing. It is an understatement to say that I am so pleased to read your work again.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
WOW! Just Wow!

K67, you certainly did it again. Creating another fabulous story. Well crafted and skillfully imagineered.

teedeedubteedeedubover 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

Thank you for sharing. For some reason, after 'Abby', I thought you had stopped writing. Abby was the best ever. I like the ending of 'Mist'. Good to mix in a little of the ethereal......

PaksdmPaksdmover 9 years ago
moved...

I rarely weep when reading...this is the second tale in my life to have so moved me - thank you!

Cassy16Cassy16almost 9 years ago
Such a delight

Thank you for sharing such a delightful story

Tony NZ

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
what a delightful conclusion

I had my doubts that you could wrap it all together and bring it to a close but you did it with aplomb.

There are of course other stories just asking for their own time and space. The caterers, Brian, Tina, and of course what happens next with Rupert. Thank you for letting Lily rediscover her self worth.

I must admit personal association and enjoyment since some of my family lived in Braintree.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
brilliant

a big bow is needed to wrap around this series.

well done.

zooker62zooker62almost 8 years ago
"... a day in June ..."

And what is so rare as a day in June;

Then, if ever, come perfect days;

Then Heaven tries the earth if it be in tune,

And over it softly her warm ear lays:

Whether we look, or whether we listen,

We hear life murmur, or see it glisten;...

James Russel Lowell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Historical novel ...with the lightness of being.

A most welcomed love story. Maturely written with solid vocabulary. Well researched historical context. Many warm, clever, surprises. Glamorous. Kindly give consideration to offering this story for a series with Amazon, PBS, Netflix, etc. Thank you for a wonderful read as enjoyable as Winston Graham's "Poldark" books..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unusual

Most of the main characters had well rounded and developed personalities, some of the grace note extras were slightly sketchy, but overall it was a compelling read. Absolutely hated and loathed to give it 5***** !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you very much

Thank you very much for this wonderful story. It has greatly improved my sullen mood today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please Sir, may we have some more?

Enjoyed the first time and again today. Would love to see more from your wonderful pen and imagination.

pumpop201pumpop201almost 6 years ago
Simply wonderful

I award this story 5 tissues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

excellent

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
What a Series!

Fascination twists at the end. I loved the Abby series, but I think this one is paced a little better and has just as strong character development. What a movie this story would make. Once again, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
story telling at its best

A true story and not a vehicle used as an excuse to hang sex scenes on as so many American tales are. The reader who termed it a Five tissue story achieved a neat term of phrase to sum up my feelings exactly; well done.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 3 years ago

Just discovered this lovely story recently. Enjoyed it immensely. Fun characters and heart warming retrospective look at Victorian and Edwardian upper crust life. thanks for a really engaging tale.

jlg07jlg07almost 3 years ago

Just a brilliant story. Shame this author hasn't posted since 2014. If anyone knows what happened please post here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done! I only wish mire chapters were available. Thank you!

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Truly excellent story, I know you aren’t active any Kezza67, but many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

excellent series, dialogue, history lessons, characters, etc. thanks

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Really, really loved this story!

GivealittleGivealittleover 1 year ago

Absolutely awesome. A really gifted author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A proper ending to a generational love story: "They all lived happily ever after lives". Nice twist at the library reveal. Glad to read the preceding comments. I was a bit distressed about their lack during the earliest postings, where one commented 7 years ago and again 2 years ago, with none in between. My thanks Kezza68 for an excellent story.

Anon56

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 year ago

A fantastic story drawing you in to all the characters, and an excellent surprise ending

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a talent! Wonderful, creative romance. Truly hope you return to publishing on this site.

Thank you.

G

PurplefizzPurplefizz7 months ago

Just reread this and it’s still a great story, on my second pass I have noticed that a couple of the characters are somewhat cliched, the ebullient Tina was more than a bit ott, as was Daniel at times, along with the fact that I’ve come across several Polish guys in recent years, none of whom click their heels together at any point, ladies present or no, lend the story a feel of it being a series of caricatures in places. On the good side the location for “Chetford” is less than an hour from me, as is Braintree, so this has more local flavour than you’d think, the description of the low hills, overgrown hedges etc is pretty much on target, Huddington’s however wouldn’t have gotten away with a scheme as described, farmers are a community here as they are everywhere in the world, they’d have known exactly who owned the land they farmed and wouldn’t have settled for dealing with an agent, especially one known to be shady.

campomancampoman6 months ago

Magnificent story! I love your Tina!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous