All Comments on 'How to Receive Anal Sex Ch. 02'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you

Thanks Mark. I really like the practical information about receiving cock. Great writing. Keep it up!

Crazy87875Crazy87875about 10 years ago

I`ve always enjoyed the feeling of something in my ass from when I was young. I`ve mainly been fucked while laying on my side knees drawn up. A couple times on my stomach. I`ve always been fucked bare, but haven`t been in quite awhile. I would LOVE to be fucked again. My craziest time was when my cousin fucked me one night. He was the only one to fuck me. We got drunk and went to bed, a couple friends were sleeping in the next room with the door open. You had to walk through the room I was in to get to the bathroom, not sure if the idea of maybe getting caught made me so horny or a combination of that and being drunk. Anyway my cousin and I both got into bed in our underwear and I turned away from him on my side. I felt his hand on my ass shortly there after. He started pushing his finger between my cheeks through my underwear. I said fuck it and took them off. He slid over in the bed close to me. His cock was like 6 inches long but real thick. I felt him slip his hard cock between my cheeks, the precum made his cock pretty slippery. As soon as his cock touched my hole I backed up a little. The head just started to open my hole. He pushed forward and in one thrust was in to the balls. He started to fuck me then, I was so fuckin horny!! He fucked me for like 5 minutes and blew his load in me. He pulled his cock out but I still wanted more. For the first and only time I went ass to mouth. I started to suck his cock to keep it hard and turned around again and pulled his cock to my hole. He fucked me again but again only lasted a couple minutes. After taking his second load I was kind of satisfied. If the other 2 were to have came in I would`ve fucked them both too.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 10 years ago
Very Accurate

Mark...phenomenal because you explained the mental aspect to bottoming. Whether or not one is a "submissive" in the whole perspective of the D/s subculture, a bottom by virtue of "receiving" submits to his Top's pleasure. There is a craving we have for this, the feeling of skin contacting ours, the visual of a strong man "taking" or as you say, "breeding" us affects our psyche as much or more than simply his cock plunging in and out of our ass. THANKS for this and for your HOT stories. LOVE THEM!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow!

This is absolutely brilliant. May I know Mark, how does the prostate feel like? 'Cause I really would love to be able to stimulate my partner's prostate to give him more pleasure. How will I know when my finger touches it? Is it a round, spongy, big, bony...how does it feel like?

My second question: Is it true guys have to wear diapers if they allow too much arse fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How to make it deeper

Any suggestions how to receive it deeper?

it looks like receiving about 6 inches is a limit and then it stops facing kind of barier. When trying to go deeper it doesn't work. I am curious how to receive fully 8-10 inches and maybe even more, but need an advise.

Thanx!

MarkLazerMarkLazerover 9 years agoAuthor
If you have questions

I have seen a couple of questions on this comment section. If you have questions, email me and I will answer them. Thanks. marklazer@mail.com

gunthernehmengunthernehmenover 8 years ago
Golden Enemas

This sounds amazing. I'm hard just trying to imagine how it would feel to have a man cum in my ass and then fill me with piss. Great, all I needed was another bottoming fetish!! (Thanks!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very helpful thankyou

Excellent information loved the golden shower idea i well try it soon again thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First real ass fucking!

I read your advise 1 & 2. Used small then larger dildo/vib to loosen up. Used astroglide on dildos and they felt good. Finally ready for my first cock up my ass. We took the astroglide and squirted it up inside my hole first then rubbed the excess all around it, Both of these felt really good and got me hard. When it was time to try I bent over and I spread my cheeks as I pushed back onto his cock. he was standing against the wall braced but I set the pace. Even though I was lubed up it hurt just a little as the head popped into me. I stopped and let my ass adjust then slowly very slowly pushed back onto his cock. I was very relaxed and ready so it felt good feeling it slide up in me. Once I felt his balls on my ass cheeks I knew he was all the way in. It felt really good as I enjoyed feeling him pulse as I squeezed my ass as tight as I could on his cock. Then I let him take control he very slowly pulled back until the head was at my opening and I squeezed it as hard as I could then back in to the hilt. I think i picked up the pace as it was starting to feel so good him sliding in and out of me. My cock was semi hard and oozing precum it felt so good. He pumped me for about 4-5 minutes then came inside me. I could feel his cock pulsing but not the cum (condom stopped it I guess) I loved using my ass to squeeze and milk him until he went soft and slid out. Lessons learned - there is no such thing as too much lube - put lots of lube inside first then on rim - control the entry until all the way in - relax and enjoy being fucked ....

Riki1942rRiki1942rover 6 years ago
Interesting

I find other people's views and practices very interesting. I have never been fucked by a guy with a truly thick cock but I have taken some fairly thick ones. When I know that I'm going to be getting fucked I usually wear a butt plug for a while before he does me. Right before he sticks it in me I use a lube syringe to squirt a couple of tablespoons of silicone lube inside myself and then lube his cock up. An average size cock will slip right in and, although the thicker ones may cause a little initial discomfort, once he is all the way in and I adjust, there is no pain or discomfort and he can pound me, pull it out and pop it right back in and it all feels great! His cock seems to get lubed with every thrust from the silicone inside me. I am never left sore and I am ready to take it again as soon as he can get it up. I keep his load inside me and all I do is put a little more lube on his cock and we are all ready to do it again.

My problem is taking really long ones. I love it deep and doing it bareback and taking his load deep inside me so I only do it with a few guys and don't get to try it with many really long ones. The longest ones that I have had were maybe a little over eight inches. When they were almost all the way in and hit that last gate it really hurt. They were just long enough that they pulled back out through that point and poked it back through with each thrust. I would love to try an 11 or 12 inch cock that wasn't so thick that it hurt so he could long stroke me without having to pull out far enough that he slipped out past that point.

As far as trying to finish him off quickly, I would NEVER do that. I want his load and, if he is in agony to cum, I no problem with him going ahead and breeding me. However, I just LOVE a cock up my ass and am greatful if he keeps it in me for as long as possible. I have had guys fuck me while on Viagra and sometimes I was able to keep one of them hard and inside me after cumming and keep fucking. The second round would last a long time and was pure bliss. There is nothing like the feeling of hard cock sliding around inside my wet and cum filled ass! He would usually make me cum again even if I had gone soft!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Other options of sexual pleasure

Most guys have never heard of or used "Poppers" in there act of sex. I find it very stimulating and relaxing to take a few hits just before we start the act. Makes no difference if all he wants is for you to suck him off or if he wants to bust one in your bung. A few hits from the little brown bottle and all my inhibitions are gone, from dick size to how many dicks are waiting I am ready to service them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Great advice. I think the key to anal is. You "really" have to want it. I am able to take any size ands thickness, if I can sit on it first. Once I have adjusted then I can be fucked in any position and hard or soft. I have never taken it bareback, but would love to feel a hot cock spurt in me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Outstanding how to. Really, really good. Now I need to find that hard cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
853 Followers
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES