All Comments on 'Teased, Denied and Sissified Ch. 02'

by subbieman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mmm

I hope she denies you from fucking her ass but makes you fuck her ass with a dildo...then make you clean it with your mouth....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And when he stood up

Remembered that he had some pride and self respect and proceeded to stomp the crap out of her. Yeah, that's what I thought. Just a horrible story.

darkleatherdarkleatherabout 10 years ago

Not very good at all.... The story was more focused on them shopping then having some fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

Keep it going please, ignore the weird haters who read it and trash it, they are the sickos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It was going good until......

she started going anal and the rest. Yuck.. that's not my thing:)

824dottie824dottieover 9 years ago

This is really hot, shopping for Lingerie together, matching for him and her. she does him anal and he does her also. I'm giving this a Five stars

suckermansuckermanalmost 9 years ago
mmmmm!

This gets better. She should get a chastity cage for him I wear one most of the time and my favourite sex was always wanking. (bit small to put in a pussy) and it works wonderfully. When I get out of it the cum is explosive.

Tootight1Tootight1over 2 years ago

Yep, It's all about her. You need some denial. I know that sometimes this does make it good too, but her whole attitude is all about her needs, which is ok, but a little acknowledgement of his would seem nice too, but no. This is a woman.

jennifurzoejennifurzoealmost 2 years ago

Loving this story,and her aggressive and assertive attitude change is a dream that I'd love to experience..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous