All Comments on 'Loving Eyes'

by Sir Galahad

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing, incredible

This is hands down the best story I have read on this site. I look forward to any follow ups you may do with Jim!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice!

Beautiful on so many levels!

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great author, great read!

Brilliant.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeabout 10 years ago
What a great story

You definitely weave a skillful tale, sir. I enjoyed each and every word. I look forward to anything else you care to publish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Among The Best on Literotica

It is not easy comparing one story to another. That being stated, this story is so distinctly superior to the usual Lit fare as to require a separate category. Sir Galahad has written an instant Lit classic!

Bravo sir!

So CalCynic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story. Love to hear more. I hope you write a second .

juan2forkjuan2forkabout 10 years ago
I regret

I regret that I have given other stories five stars, because I cannot give this one a sixth.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Yep, I agree--

truly a six-star story. In fact it was three or four stories. The work is awesome, and the erotic aspect great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bravo!

What a treasure! There are few enough stories on here that I enjoy reading through; fewer still where I find myself skimming the sex to read the plot! By no means a criticism of the love scenes, I simply wanted to be able to enjoy the story in its entirety before going to back to savor the steamy moments.

LitaholicLitaholicalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!!!!

I have read and re-read many of your previous stories and feel sure that I will be re-reading this one in the not to distant future. I hope that you can contiue this story as I would like to see what happens with the various women he has become aware of, especially his fellow scrounger.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
Really !!!

Really a nice bit of literature,good story line and really great content. One tiny gripe (and I may be wrong but I think not) if my old,old memory hasn't failed me it is not Captain Ohnaka,but rather Captain Okana.

If I'm in error some one please let me know !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Well done, like your other stories.

Boyd Percy

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 6 years agoAuthor
JauntyOldOne: No, It's "Captain Ohnaka"

I like your attention to detail, but I checked a couple of places online. Your memory is playing you false. Captain Hondo Ohnaka is the pirate captain's name from "Star Wars: The Clone Wars."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like The Finest Anejo Tequila...

This story gets better with age!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
así así

An interesting initial set-up, but the prose becomes rather purple and the Spanish isn't always accurate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel-worthy

Most excellent story; perhaps a sequel watching Jim & Nora's relationship unfold?

OftenRomanticOftenRomanticabout 1 year ago

I agree, definitely sequel worthy! Not only future interactions with Nora, but also potentially with Fiona and Ximena... a return to Chicalo? taming the shrew Jayne? Any or all of these might be fun to right and definitely fun to read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSir Galahad@Sir Galahad
667 Followers
I believe that it is possible to write erotica that has a plot; that erotica, properly crafted, can be an art form. Sex should be part of the plot, not just the object of the exercise, in anything other than a short intended to incite lust. I'm pleased that people out there e...

SIMILAR Stories