All Comments on 'A Special Treat...'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
like

I like your How to story especially the conversation part. Turn off your electronics just for one night and actually talk.

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
Nice set of instructions.

But were she to meet me at the door in only hold ups, heels and an apron and offered a drink I would never have made it to point 5.

TURN OFF THE OVEN--DINNER CAN WAIT!!!!

And what an appetiser she would have made--yummy.

Oh, I almost forgot--5 stars for the story.

technoterritechnoterriabout 7 years ago
A History Lesson

From a 50's teenager to his young Russian paraplegic wife. I first heard my wife to be singing to me in Russian, and as she finished, I respondedwith my impression of Frank Sinatra. We had been texting and chatting on the Internet for six months and on Valentines Day 2006 we sang to each other and she had a trained .voice. Now talking about plans to come to the UK with paraplegic Hosts and could I check them out for her. I did and got invited by both Hosts, when I told them we were pen pal. She was housebound and I was retired and we had never met.

The first date was in Heysham, arriving there on a hot sunny afternoon, after kneeling and kissing her hand and an awkward hug with her in a wheelchair. I was then sent into the garden for my CCCP, the initials of Soviet Russia, which I used as a texting shorthand excuse, for a coffee and cigarette break. When I was asked what the i initials meant to use up the C&P, i added Crap and Pee (an in house joke). Over the coffee and chat my penfriend who did not smoke, smoked with me and offered a manicure and a pedicure, she could see my toes. My hands were treated to a long careful, sensuous manicure and I began to wonder if she was happily married as her profile said. During the pedicure and foot massage I learnt that she loved her father and used to pedicure her now deceased father and I began to wonder what else she might have done. I was told he locked her outside the house and not to tell her mother, when he entertained female visitors.

Later at sunset, when we went for a walk, we stopped as she was emotionally disturbed and she told me her troubles. Her son had stolen all her cash and some from the host and emptied all three of their mobiles phoning Russia. Tearfully, she asked me to hold and kiss her, and ever the gentle-man I obliged and tongues said hello. Fumbling with her blouse and bra, I was asked to kiss her proffered breast which was extra-sensitive, the other breast was in the paralysed zone.

On the way home we stopped for a bottle of Co-op Champagne to celebrate our meeting and put us in the mood for next days Russian Birthday that my friend was organising for me. A glass of bubbly helped allay my fears and we laughed and joked, and I told her that I would be flying from Manchester to Belgrade for the Exit Festival in Nova Sad, for a week.. Then I would return and take them both to Buckingham Palace and other London tourist destination. It was getting late and it had been a long drive to Heysham and I needed to email my thoughts to my housemate.

The nearby clock tower chimed midnight and I shut down my laptop and the bedroom door opened.

It was her.

"Don't speak", she ordered, as she wheeled towards me.

"Don't look at me. Close your eyes and stand up.

As I stood I felt Willy, for the first time in five years of supposed erectile disfunction

My wife of 10 years, read your article and called me to her bed, but the magic of our meeting was long gone.and 2017 passed us by.

I thought I would share our meeting with you as a precis of our love story. That I was inspired by a Literotica story of Queen a paraplegic Dominatrix and her sub overcoming the problems of sex in a wheelchair.

My wifes email name was 'Queen"

Hope you enjoy E&OE - Terri

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2503 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...