All Comments on 'Straight Cocksucker Ch. 02'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very realistic

This may be fiction but I can relate.

I was fifty before I sucked my first cock.

Fifteen years later it's still a thrill. Just wish I hadn't wasted so much time

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
Surprising

I was surprised at the response to the first part of this series in that so many middle aged married men commented on their desire to suck their first cock and several wondered how they could make a contact.

This second part is not only another fine story but also suggests Craig's list as a possible starting point. Be careful--but have fun. It's a great adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
waste of time

You're much better than this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Makes my Cock Throb! Ready to Fill your Cheeks! Mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Another great read. Though now even more curious about the father son suck session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting story

Quite a few Married "straight" guys like to indulge with no strings attached. Third time could be the charm

2hot2m82hot2m8about 10 years ago
Hot

I'd Give You a Meal not a Morsel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Your stories use to be very good but not anymore,almost all stories (apart from one) are dom black sub white and that's just rubbish, start writing how it should be dom white and black slaves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stormytimes2

you sound so much like me , I am also bi , married guy that loves sucking cocks and get used

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 8 years ago
Queen's?

Long time resident of Toronto here, and I don't know of a "Queen's" anywhere. I think it's in NYC. You or he is probably referring to a short stretch between Avenue Road and University Avenue that is called, within a very short stretch, Queen's Park Rd., Crescent, and/or Circle; or something like that. Very confusing, I know. But the oval part of it goes right by the Vic dorms and part of the Trinity dorms, so I assume that that is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I can relate

Girls are good; so is cock, especially black. Long, hard, smooth, warm!. Look up into the eyes of the dominate man and see the contempt on his dark brown face. Listen to the words of derision and accept the name calling. Obey his orders and swallow the white cream as it spurts down ones throat. Aaaah yes!!

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
What would his parents think?

The last paragraph was really hot. And what would his kids think if they knew their dad is a cocksucker? It's another fine story, although i am not so much of an anonymous in-the-dark blow and go fan. I think the act of submission is greater (and the story hotter} when the sucker is made to strip completely naked (except for his wedding band) in full light, before sucking cock, and even hotter if other guys can clearly see the cock in the sucker's mouth. A favorite fantasy is to be made to strip and dance naked for the entertainment of a number of black men (can't dance worth a damn but the humiliation of doing so adds to the thrill). Anyway, not my favorite, but any stories of married white men sucking cocks is worthy of high marks in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Straight cocksucker

For quite a long time I thought I was straight - just had this fetish for sucking cocks ( I still fucked women - very satisfactorily ) that was until I met Jim , the high school caretaker - in 6 months Jim completely turned me into a crossdressing cock hungry gay slut .. Oral, Anal .. Watersports .. Everything he could think of , we did

Since I met him we have lived together as 'man and wife ' - you can work out who the wife is ...

I read the straight cocksucker stories and thought I was the same - but if you suck cock , you are not straight that's a fact

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love your stories

That's a very sexy story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
I loved this story

I have read part 1 of this several times. I am also a straight cocksucker and love to suck a cock until he shoots his cum in my mouth. It is very addictive and I find myself craving another cock to suck when I go for awhile without sucking cock. I live a normal straight life most of the time with an occasional cock on the side.

gcs2718gcs2718over 4 years ago
Thanks!

Your stories always get me hard because they're so descriptive of the practice I enjoy. I too want nothing more than be be on my knees with a mouthful of cock and to taste its sweet nectar. I love being a cocksucker.

joepikojoepikoover 3 years ago
It takes practice.

Tasty Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i love sucking cock. i am 62 beenmarried over 40 years and have sucked over 1000 cocks. let me suck you, you can fuck me also. 313-720-4287,just outside detroit. thanks bob cocksucker on call.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I too like everything about cocks. I love the way the look, feel, smell and taste. I love all sizes and colors, and I especially love cum. I love its warm creamy texture. I love its different tastes from slightly salty or sweet to a little bitter. I like nothing better than being on my knees, sucking a cock to completion and savoring and swallowing a load of cum.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

493. Thanks for the short one. I wonder if the girls read these to learn more of the techniques of cocksucking. The stories are interesting, but I prefer ones with submissive females.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love your stories because I have lived them! It’s amazing how many wedding rings I see on guys at adult book stores looking to suck dicks! Helps me feel better about my cock sucking habit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50693 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES