All Comments on 'I Fucked a Reader Ch. 01'

by BradGarrettStories

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MissyMisdemeanorMissyMisdemeanorabout 10 years ago

"I'm going to wreck you."

Could possibly be the sexiest set of words ever spoken.

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckabout 10 years ago
Well done

My compliments. This is one hot piece of writing.

KatChat69KatChat69about 10 years ago

Holy crap...that was so hot! Keep writing!

Nebel815Nebel815about 10 years ago
Good start

Can't wait to hear what happens next

loveyoungpussyloveyoungpussyabout 10 years ago
Recommended

One of my fave audio authors here told me I ought to check this out. Glad I did. Very hot.

nflgirl81nflgirl81about 10 years ago
Perfection

That was just perfect, I loved it. Monica is a girl after my own heart...lucky, lucky girl.

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 9 years ago
Fingering myself...

...right now while reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: GingerVye

Need Help.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you are sick

If monica was my sister you think about ever doing that again. I would do a lorana. Babbitt job on your useless dick. You have no respect for a girl. Hope you spend your time in hell with a big fat dick in your mouth and ass. HAVE A NICE DAY.

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear anonymous:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Threatening to chop off my dick because you didn't like a story. So very sweet of you. What you don't realize is that this type of scenario is fantasized by so many women out there and this was, in fact, written for and with the female that is depicted in the story. It is based off of her fantasies. You shouldn't be so quick to judge other people when their sexual desires differ from your own. Oh, and the idea of having a big cock in my mouth and ass sounds more like heaven than hell. Have a wonderful day and remember to relax and just have fun. Everyone else is. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wooooow

this was just perfect . Hmmmmmm love it and want it soooo bad .

I want to do this , to be used like this . I am not ashamed to say this

I really like facefucking mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you

Thank you brad for your reply to annonymous. I have to say i really loved this and would love to see more stuff from y'all two.

With great respect, AlvinGethinKanalae

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wanting more

I can't wait for chapter 2! This gave me shivers. Are you planning on continuing the story? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reader 2

Next chapter, please. Great fantasy

semaphorasemaphoraalmost 7 years ago
Other perspective

This would be amazing to read from her perspective too since she's an author. Mmmm. This is hot.

LilSocksLilSocksabout 5 years ago
My goodness

This... wow. This story caught me off guard. Talk about a whole new set of fantasies. I've read all your stories. You are a fantastic writer. I wish you'd come back here and write some more.

lolax2lolax2almost 2 years ago

I wish you'd come back to share more of your stories! I know its been years sinces you last posted but I would love to read more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous