All Comments on 'Whitney Gives In To Security Guard.'

by LadysMan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
48

I loved this story.Especaily the white guy with Whitney.

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissalmost 19 years ago
Damn. You know how to make me laugh

Now you know damn well Witney is nowhere near that innocent! lol. maybe Hallie Berry or me for that matter. lol. You like anal sex don't you? interesting....

LadysManLadysManalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Whitney

It's weird. I liked Whitney in the 80's up until Bodyguard. After that she got tiring and boring to me. I know she wasn't innocent. I just like the man taking advantage of a woman thing. Something erotic about it. Sometimes the position of having power can be very seductive. I was attracted to Whitney during her Bodyguard phase, but since then with the drugs and stuff.......what a waste. Just my opinion. I like the blackmailing someone into sex thing. Something about it calls out to me.

Oh yeah the anal sex thing. I do go through my periods of fetishes I like at certain times. I think I had a thing for it back when I wrote some of those stories. I like anal, but I prefer pussy :)

Adoy1206Adoy1206over 13 years ago

Had to find this story again. good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

One of the best stories I've read and although I'm speaking of the dead now, a story that is quite believable, hon. KUDOs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous