All Comments on 'Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 10: Hangover'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bubba would Love you Sickrider

You sick story story has northing to do with love and everything to do with your sick rape fantasies. This garbage should be flushed down the loo along with the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the men were raped, they couldnt consent to it when they didnt know what was going to be done

the three should have gone to the police had the rape kits used, got the wives arrested, and others present, and divorced them while they were in jail. Reality is a bit different than fictional stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Biography

I always read a writers biography before reading their stories and this is the first story I have read written by you. You could have saved me the bother of reading this garbage if you had been honest with your biography and put down that you're a sick mental retard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seems kinda strange to bring 'love' into it at the end...

...because there damn sure wasn't any 'love' in what went before. Hard to imagine ANY of these stories occurring without severe consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Overboard

O course the guys were wrong for the drunken sex at the party. I don't get the revenge/lesson the wives came up with all the humiliation factors they included. Especially forced Gay sex, and extreme anal fisting, were they not thinking of the Psych. as well as the possible physical injury that could have been caused. How could the wives expect any love after an event like that. It was all so OVERBOARD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AS usual - Fetish

And I cannot fathom why the editors let it be posted in Loving Wives. There is clearly no love here. Just manipulation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Same Old Shit

Can only say "Death becomes her". I see an accident in her future. Like a broken neck. Same 1 star. And you're still a sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Any new ideas?

Let me see if I got this straight, you've run out of ideas because each effort is like Groundhog Day all over again. Blah blah blah...bad guy. Blah blah blah...hurt gal. Blah blah blah...video taped anal revenge. Blah blah blah...happily ever after or not. Blah blah blah...wash rinse repeat. Looking forward to tomorrow's rehash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So after the men loose their jobs, what?

The story gets out, women talk. Now it just so happens that a few either work with a husband or are spouses to co-workers. Pretty soon it they black listed from ever moving up and even then nothing but shit assignments. Living hell from co-workers. Or quitting, going to be fired in a year anyway. Who will put food on the table and a roof over their heads? I guess the wives can take two low paying time jobs. 50 to 60 hours a week will make them think it was so funny to show the tape to everybody.

Oh but Tera and Cory have a very special bond, Aids. The guy fucking Cory died a year later of it. Now they watch each slowly get weaker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What that SHIT is doing in Loving Wives?

Literotica editors were downhill...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ANother pile of crap by the master - Edrider

Once they heard the explanation and realized how crazy the women were, all three men got up and walked out. They all filed for divorce, using the same lawyer. They had all cleaned out all the accounts, cancelled the credit cards and cell phones, sold their wives cars and packed everything they wanted out of the houses. They quit their jobs and all three moved away. The women never saw or heard from them again. Their lawyer handled all three divorces. Jesus Ed, you never think any of the men in your stories will put up any kind of a fight. Or that there are any consequences to the womens actions. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Same stupidity

They make a video of themselves committing numerous crimes. How can anyone BE THAT STUPID? Of course the men divorced them. They kept everything in the divorce as the women were in prison convicted of numerous felonies. Jesus Ed don't you ever think that the men in your stories will react badly to being assaulted? That there won't be consequences of any kind? Your stories might find more acceptance if you ever took those consequences into account but you never do. That's why I think you're an angry woman. The men always get the short end of a pointed stick in your stories. They never fight back. They never come out on top. No one wants to read this garbage. Glad you figured that out and stopped posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are one of the biggest idiot of that author on literotica!!!

How are you thinking? What is wrong with your brain? Are you a rape victim? Or are you molested as child? Was your mother a witch or a bitch? I cant understand how a normal man/wife can write such a crap!! Or are you simple brain sick? Its never to late to get help!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Same Old Shit!

The wives waited two years for payback. If I was Cory and was given the three choices, I'd of chosen DIVORCE, packed my packed my bags and left ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was one for the real brain sick fans!!!

Your brain has to be realy damaged!!! ...."the punishment will be painful and degrading and probably the worst humiliating thing you will ever do in your life" and you believe that some men would go with that shit??? You are true insane!! The whole sexual assault is good for the DA. And if one of the husband goes to the police the wifes go to prison for 5-10Years!! So they get their divorces and the insane sluts get their holidays at public expense !!! So if youu write such shit in the future think about the reliability of your crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Once again the criminals make videos. The women are in prison and the guys kept all the marital assets. What's with you and videos ED? A video simply makes the prosecution easier. Although she was never going to have sex with Cory again anyway. The stripper gave them all Aids and Cory was dying a slow and painful death.

Yet again another stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
What a crock of shit

One of the worst stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do you hate women so much?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous