All Comments on 'Our Dirty Secret'

by TotalKnockout

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
katestylekatestyleabout 10 years ago

Wow, a very hot story. 5 stars.

TotalKnockoutTotalKnockoutabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the five stars, and for being the first comment on my story, katestyle! I really appreciate it.

-TKO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Outstanding

Excellent scene-setting, pacing, and, of couse, the butt-fucking! Brava!! Looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This was hot

Five stars

Mister_EffMister_Effabout 10 years ago
Ugh, you made me miss Brooklyn!

Great story. Really hot with enough verisimilitude to give a reader the "you are THERE!" feeling.

I look forward to more!

sopharoonessopharoonesabout 10 years ago
whimper, want

not much more to it than that, its naughty but realistic and totally hot.

Combat323Combat323about 10 years ago
Very nice.

I rarely read in this category, and 2nd person POV usually makes me groan in disappointment after a paragraph or less, but you really made it work. It felt immediate the whole way through, and there weren't any of the usage errors that distract from some of the hottest stories. Definitely 5 stars for a story that is both hot and well-written.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 10 years ago
Reminding

This one of some of the naughtiness I did when much younger and had a willing partner. Okay no anal in public, that is a bit much, but lots of sex in places that were semi-public and very public. Thank you for reminding me, 5 stars

SecondCircleSecondCircleabout 10 years ago
It was uh, uplifting.

Yeah, second person usually doesn't do much for me, and I was worried for a second. But you delivered the story incredibly well.

My main highlight? That the story was hot and arousing. Short, to the point, and tense. There wasn't much blunt characterization, but you wrote it in such a way that I knew the characters, through their actions and emotions. Some of the time it was difficult to immerse myself into the story as the POV calls for, but your use of vivid description and tense emotion helped put me there.

Great story.

Blackrabbit711Blackrabbit711almost 10 years ago
These things do happen!!!

Very hot. What I'd call a quicky but a goody. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Taste it.

Picturing him licking his load out of her stretched anus made me hard as steel. Excellent writing. I look forward to future posts. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot public anal !!!

Great adventure ! Anal is our favorite also . We did it in a city park at night . She wore a long dress , no panties . I wore a flight suit , no undies . We found an old tree with the trunk standing at about a 30 degree angle from the ground . I laid her face down on the tree trunk and lifted her dress and licked her sweet ass hole until it relaxed opening a little so I could insert my tongue in to her . After a few moments of tongue fucking her , I had a raging hard on , I then open a pack of lube and inserted two then three lubed fingers up her ready anus . Unzipping my suit , I then took my hard dick and slowly thrusted in to her willing butt until I was balls deep then held it there for a long moment so we both took a deep sigh of pleasure . Several minutes of slow steady in and out fucking , she began throbbing and clamping her anal sphinter around my cock and had a long orgasm with me cummings with her . The feeling was so intense that I felt like I had ejaculated all my bains into her hot rectum . We remained still with me all the way up her and then I slowly slid out of her slippery hole .

In the dim light I saw her with a gaping anus . As we slowly walked back to our parked car , I ran my hand between her soft legs and felt my warm cum running down them . That night of public anal sex was the beginning of other fun times we shared !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Love that he is deep in her ass in public and no one knows.

Campus77Campus774 months ago

Not too much lead up to the story, but the plot was direct enough. I think many of us have tried similar things in relative pubic just for the thrill of it. Sorry that this author has gone dark for so long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous