All Comments on 'A Time to Remember'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Nebel815Nebel815about 10 years ago
Nice

Very good story , I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
as good as it gets

I loved the way you developed the characters. It was very much like the way it happened to me in high school. If only my first had gone on to be that adventurous we might be together still, or, maybe not after all. I enjoyed it as much as any I've ever read here, thanks

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCabout 10 years ago
Very Good Story ... but

Overall a wonderful story of teenage reminiscing. Quite the adventure for a youngster to enjoy and definitely the thing of which lasting memories are made.

My only criticism is the story ended abruptly and we never got to see the interaction of these lovers some many years later. It would have been rather interesting hearing how they felt about their experience so many years later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
welcome back

As usual your writing is among the best lit has to offer. I loved the characters and the sex was amazing. I wish I knew a Cindy in high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Job

I enjoyed the story and your style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic writing.

The story was friggin hot. Superior writing and very entertaining. With everything that those two did together I'm a bit surprised he never spread her ass cheeks wide and thoroughly licked and sucked her tangy asshole until she came. Seems to me that was really the only missed opportunity in the whole story. Regardless, excellent story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT as fuck as per the usual standard

I have to quit reading your stuff - my cock can't stand the abuse!!!!! I can't believe the fucking stuff these two alleged teens attempt and complete - and you - have to have experienced this stuff to write about it so knowledgeably. Guess I just missed a very basic part of my fuck training growing up!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What happened to the ending?

I was about to give it a 5 but the ending dropped off the cliff. The first 90% was superb. So, rather than punish it with a 4, I didn't vote at all.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Hot and nasty...

... and I love it that way as much as the next guy, but I love the tender side as well. I assume you are going to write another chapter to develop their relationship as older folks. Good job.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Ah the first time or is this more the making of a slut?

Great story, hit almost all the buttons! He experienced more that first year than I have in my whole 68 years of life, lol. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErlikkhan@Erlikkhan
3987 Followers
I am what I write. Aren't we all?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES