All Comments on 'Cum Crazy'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I ish this were true

I would love to be that husband, any ideas on how i can get my wife to agree to this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I love it....

I have been sucking cocks since I was 14 and sharing my wife for almost 20 years. About 12 years ago they came together and Karen loves to watch me on my knees servicing a room full of hard black cocks. She especially loves to watch guys piss in my mouth and I love it too. Keep up the sucking.....love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome

watching my hubby take cumshots pushes me over the edge and have to dildo my ass sooo much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

11 inches? First try? Ouch. This part of the male anatomy is normally about half that length.

For a first attempt at sampling this, whether anally or orally, an abnormally larger size would make accommodating the throbbing member far more difficult - not easier. An inexperienced bottom will need a fair amount of advance preparation (clean, stretched, lubricated) to take even a normally-sized penis anally without discomfort on a first attempt, and orally any deepthroat attempt will require more than a bit of practice as eating everything down to the nuts without triggering a gag reflex is an acquired skill.

Certainly it's possible to perform oral on a male without being a deepthroat expert, but even with an average-sized member the last inch or so is allowed to go to waste when trying to do this with no hands and without learning to control the throat muscles to open wide to accommodate him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love to have cum down my throat

You are a very lucky guy.

Getting yummy cum deep down your throat.

Nice wife too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

good story. i would do anything to suck cum from my wife's pussy and ass espically with a big cock up my ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get real

Could have been a good story, but the writing left a hell of a lot to be desired!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I really liked this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love cum

I started out by licking up my own cum, then talked my wife into getting fucked and licking her. This progressed to my wife wanting me to suck cock so I did. We now both suck cock and love it. There is nothing hotter than sharing a large cock with my wife and both swallowing the cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yummy

I would love to be there. Never had a cock but I've tasted my own cum. Only small tastes at first. Just recently shot my whole load in my mouth and swallowed it. I really liked it. I would suck both of your cocks right this minute and swallow your load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more

Next time she needs to bring over more guys. One for your throat. One for your ass. I think 30 or more. Plus some huge strap on sex.

IlovetoeatspermIlovetoeatspermabout 8 years ago
Awesome

I live to eat cum. Just my own though. Wife will feed me from her pussy so snoball me and also jerk me off with my feet over my head and plaster my face with my load. Getting a huge dildo in the ass feels good also.

I loved the story if you have more that would be great, I can't wait to read them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

OMG. Want to suck for a load right now. Had a 3 way with my ex and a buddy. Strange thing happened....I was watching her suck him off (magnificent cock), suddenly, I was jealous. I wanted that huge dick in my mouth. She kept sucking him until he moaned loudly and she let him gush his cum down her throat. I wanted to taste it. My new girl likes black men. I would love to share a hot load with her. I just want to feel a big dick fill my mouth with hot jizz. BTW, sucking dick is a fantasy to this point. Hope to find myself throating cock soon. Think I'll be a natural. Thanks for the cum story!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Loving wives

Look at what she is willing to do just so you can come home and have dinner hot and ready to eat . My wife doesn't have dinner ready for me. She would rather me have desert in bed . Thanks for a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2345 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.