All Comments on 'Negotiating With My Stepmom'

by jeb22

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So fucking hot

wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Qwerty

I wanna fuck my stepmom! She has the best boobs and a nice ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot

I've never had an experience like that. I've watched my step mom get naked and take a shower. Through the window. Once she was rubbing her Clit and I walked in. I tried to fuck Her pussy but she said only anal.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 9 years ago
Nicely done!

This story deserves more than just three comments! What a great look at the kind of woman who uses sex to get the things she wants. How long before she sets her sights on an even greater conquest leaving father and son in her rear view mirror?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
submission to stepmom

a very wonderful read.

the stepson committed mistake to peep into her stepmom's acts. he should have not done that. the stepmom very rightly exploits him and took him under her control to protect her position in the eyes of his father.

it shows women's empowerment as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great description of a woman controlling a man's cock. I know how it feels to have a pussy work my dick to a fantastic orgasm. Nothing else like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeb22@jeb22
860 Followers
I appreciate everyone's feedback from the stories and hope you enjoy them. It is hard for me to write patiently at times and I know sometimes there are errors in grammar or spelling as I tend to rush through some parts. The moments I get caught up in the most tend to come ou...