All Comments on 'Cancelled Date Night Ch. 06'

by kinglem

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
it's very good

if dave can get over this cume thing he has he may enjoy it to but so far it's realy good just keep it up yours leann5red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please Continue

I read all 6 chapters and can't get enough! You are wonderful, Thanks :)

kinglemkinglemalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Sequel In Progress

For anyone interested I've started back working on continuing this story. However I'm hoping to write the next section as a self-contained story. It will follow the same characters and storyline introduced here but I want to try to make it work as a standalone piece as well. As such "Cancelled Date Night Ch. 07" won't exist but the story will continue under a different title (I haven't settled on what exactly that will be yet).

I'm excited about trying this, its quite challenging getting a story to work as both a sequel and a standalone. Hopefully I'll pull it off and don't disappoint you all.

I'll try to remember to post up the title of the sequel when I get it finished. Until then...

Lem.

kinglemkinglemalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Sequel is up

Finally got around to starting the sequel, the next part is called "The Wedding".

For anyone who wants to continue with the story go here:

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-wedding-ch-01-4

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
so why didnt

curious why dave did not get Sarah to rim him, and then Coleen to massage his prostate with his oversized clit? WTF. good story tho.

CoffeeboinkCoffeeboinkover 8 years ago
Well done story

These 6 chapters were very well written and drew a solid picture of all three. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the whole story!

I loved the whole story! All 6 chapters were great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous