All Comments on 'Trust'

by Jacinta_Gray

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really Good!!

omg! I love it, you should really do multiple chapters on this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good start

It was good, but i didn't feel like i knew enough about the characters. A little bit more introduction would be nice, and foreplay/teasing. I did like the rough sex though. Thanks. It was a good start.

angelx602angelx602about 10 years ago
Good start...

It was really good but if we got a little more back story into what and who they're running from it would have been even better. That could come with the next chapter though.

braindumpbraindumpover 9 years ago
Very good

Definitely a good start, agree with the comments that it needed a bit more background but maybe having started so fast that allows you to give more background in the next chapter. I certainly enjoyed this story thanks for sharing

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 9 years ago
Left me wanting more

I can't wait to read more about her. Denise loved getting spanked. She loved having her ass raped. She wanted men to force her to do wild and kinky things. Conversely she was a control freak who loved to humiliate me. She has a very complex and erotic personality..or maybe I should say that in the plural. It sounds like your character may have some similarities to my ex-wife. I hope she turns out to be a genuine nymphomaniac who craves the variety of numerous and multiple lovers while demanding compliance and acceptance and even the approval and participation of her protector. You've got a good start here. And thanks for reading my stories! I would love reading your thoughts on them.

completeexperiencecompleteexperienceover 8 years ago
A great beginning!

I love that you not only give great detail about the sex, but also the romance and emotional intimacy, as well as some explanation about the situation between the characters. I hope you'll keep writing; I'd love to see more stories from you. I also emailed you on here a couple of days ago. I'd love to correspond with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous