All Comments on 'The Conversion of Maria Ch. 03'

by Sciaroni

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantasy

another dickless black fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just another retard trying to pass his idiocy into the rest of us.

Not even worth giving a one rating but it's the lowest I can go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Could it have been any worse if you tried?

Just a horrible story. I mean really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lol

Every nigger wants a white women. The gay boyfriend thing is just stupid. # 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just pathetic!

Seriously you need to seek a mental health professional! This is so sick that you need to be in an institution!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Why in Hell?

Why is this in LW? Until (maybe!) Chap3, Sweetie is not married to Sicko! In Chap2, she is living alone and doesn't even SEE Sicko!

The MAIN focus of the story is Sicko's attempts to FORCE Sweetie to develop a craving for Big BLACK Boners! In other words, Non-Consent & IR - take your pick, although I think the N-C is the more persuasive & egregious!

Any consequences of Sweetie's final episode on the "couple's" relationship is summarized (poorly) in the last two (short) paragraphs! The main LW story would START there!

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
This belongs is fetish

and is total shit. Another waste of time due to a dishonest "author"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Quit while you're ahead. LW doesn't need your kind. Get lost asshole, and take that cunt bonnietaylor2 with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They hated it so much that they read all 3 chapters.

It really makes you wonder why certain commenters kept coming back to a series they profess to hate so much. I can only assume that they are profoundly unhappy people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great and satisfying read

Thanks for the post. Its a solid interracial cuckold tale. Please ignore the haters. Their opinions should not count unless they themselves write better stories and give advice appropriately. Negative comments for someone elses efforts when the reader just reads without any real contribution is just obnoxious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
easy

white women are easy

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I didn't read the story, just the tags and comments by cuck fans who feel that they are the only ones with a valid opinion. This is everything I hate about LW. An ir, cuck story that should be in fetish or ir, not LW. It's a * 1 just for the previous 2 comments, otherwise it would be a weak *2.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

I still agree with 26NC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous