All Comments on 'Unanticipated'

by TheSilentBrother

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
Good Job!

By all means, continue. A great start. 'Would like to know more about why Ania suddenly turned on to Jake. 'Must have been building up for some time. He is just a real guy, and responds in real guy way to her come-on, sister or not. The way it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
tease

she was just teasing him, a tease just partially does a little, just to aggravate. im sick of all these stories turning out good.. it wood be good if he could have sex with his sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Baby blues?

You did take biology in high school didn't you? if so you must have missed the classes about dominant genetic traits. Mom was Lebanese, which means no blue eyes (do not know any truely native Middle-East people with blue eyes). Which means her mom's eye color would have been dominant, even if her dad had blue eyes. There were other incorrect words throughout, as well. Concept has possibilities, but you could use help.

sabra16023sabra16023about 10 years ago
Keep the story going.

You got a good start which calls for more chapters.

peebudypeebudyabout 10 years ago
nice start

great story. nice build up. need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
genetics

Sorry anonymous, but with a fully Lebanese mom and a blue-eyed English dad, I've got blue eyes. It can happen...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"she wrapped one hand around my shaft and cupped the other under my balls. She began to softly caress both, jerking my dick lightly and massaging my balls."

I quoted these lines from this great story because to me a baby sister cupping and cuddling her big brother's balls is one of the sweetest and sexiest things I can imagine. Jake's a very lucky guy to have a sister like Ania, who loves having him blow his brotherly balls down her throat. I have a feeling Jake's going to get even luckier in the sequel. The highly talented author has a penchant for stories of siblings having dirty fun with each other, so I foresee Jake getting to know that cute little slit between his sister's legs with his probing fingers, his slurping tongue, and his big hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slur

"Polak," is a racial slur. Correctly put, "Polish through and through"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Total Load of Fucking Crap

Stick it up your fucking ass hole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous