All Comments on 'The Train'

by sajukno

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

I really liked the storry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ha that was fun

Interesting way to tell the story I liked it

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieabout 10 years ago
Mmmmm

I liked it too.

Xxxxxx

Rebecca

DelsetDelsetabout 10 years ago
woa

This was the first public transit molestation story that I've ever read. Bloody brillant, I can't wait to re-read it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bisexual.

I am bisexual and I love Futanari.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!

I loved your story, wish there were more like this. The idea of having sex with a perfect stranger in public is a complete turn on for me. I hope you or someone else writes a story like this where a man gets groped by another man in public, I know I hope it happens to me! Keep up the good work!

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereabout 10 years ago
Interesting...

There's something just so naughty and thrilling about sex in public with a real chance of getting caught. The only question is... would you keep going after you got caught?

Thank you for this. Two of my bigger fetishes rolled into one: Public Futa. Definitely a unique story that I haven't seen until now... yet, now that I think about it, I have to wonder... why haven't I? Seriously.

Good story. 5* for the hotness. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is true. I watched as the girl in the very short white pleated skirt and black pantyhose walked up the stairs in front of me. Her legs were thin, her hair was light pink, her young Asian face very pretty. I caught a glimpse of a nice round bottom covered in pantyhose. I sat down, she walked further up the carriage, turned and walked back, sitting 2 seats up, opposite side facing me. I thought, young, much younger than my 32. She caught me looking at her, I looked down, when I looked back up, her legs were slightly spread, she looked at me and opened them further. There was one other woman in the carriage, right at the other end. I kept staring, she stood up and turned, and bent over picking up something from the floor of the carriage. I was semi hard as she turned and walked past me, saying follow past the other woman. I did, down the stairs, she went into the train disabled toilet. Her perfume was light, nice, she turned, lifted her skirt, you like, slowly moving her arse, yes, you want, turning, her hand going to the front of my trousers, ohh, you want, as she undid my belt, my cock springing out, as she knelt stroking me slowly, big, very big, her mouth covering my cock, slowly sucking me, then she stood, for you $50 , what, as she took my cock in her mouth again, you fuck me $50. I grabbed my wallet, her mouth on my cock, I handed her the $50. She turned,pulled her hose partly down, lifted her skirt and knelt on the seat cover. I moved behind her, she held my cock and put it against her and I pushed forward, entering her, tight, warm, she uttered something as I pushed hard all the way in, wow, tight, I pulled back, looked down, I was in her arse, I stopped, no, its good, so good, so I started fucking her again, there was no way I was going to last long as the train rocked. I looked down, her hand was moving, I reached under and my hand touched a cock. I pulled it back, but I kept fucking, I heard her keep saying, big, so big as I felt her clench around me as I pushed harder into her with my now shooting cock, draining into her as her insides massaged my cock. after awhile, I tried to ease out of her, she said no and reached back and pulled my legs toward her, holding me there and then her hand on her cock, stroking, I felt her insides contracting as her cum shot onto the seat. I eased back, leaving her, she reached for some tissue and turned and wiped my cock, stroking it gently. I was still hard, I pushed her down, suck it, no its..suck it, and she did, touch my balls, she gently did and then I felt her finger rimming me, probing, sucking, probing and what cum I had left flowed into her mouth. We cleaned up and she left the toilet before I did, I walked back past the other woman who looked oddly at me.I saw the Asian lady get off at the next stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Me too

Love to be groped on a train

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Cute :3

DBRN84DBRN84over 5 years ago

That was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍!

:)

Pussyeater_69Pussyeater_69over 2 years ago

Holy shit, I think I just found a new kink.

Mr_AndersinMr_Andersinabout 2 years ago

Well done.

Short too sweet and right to hard point.

This be an interesting sub genre. Futa Chikan with a happy ending.

Hell a another futa could be the molester.

Futa for thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous