All Comments on 'He, She and Him Ch. 02'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 10 years ago

Oh my!!! Cara bella, this hedonistic journey I suspect is going to take so wicked turns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

+gets on both of my knees+ i dont lie gay sex. I dont like group sex. And even if it took you * yrs to update. You it all so sexy. I love how yo write

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownabout 10 years ago
DAMN!!!

Damn- I'm LOVING this story !!! MORE PLEASE (yes I'm screaming) :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My oh my

I LOVE it. Wish they wore condoms, though, or said something about being tested and safe sex with previous partners.

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1about 10 years ago
There are no words to explain

I am so loving this story...OMG!! I cannot wait for an update.

Edward TeachEdward Teachabout 10 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Very well written and hot! Just WOW! Realistic. Makes you wish you were there. It's a 5 for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the best

one of the best stories i have read please continue!

islandqtislandqtabout 10 years ago
love the tension between her and

Gabriel. Not enough stories on the site with tension between two characters that are attracted to one another. This is a sexy story for sure but I predict a not so happy ending for Cara. Gay dudes are not that flippable and Adam and Gabe are obviously in love. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please please please continue with this and the other 2 stories. You're a wonderful writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More please;).............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking Awesome

Wow, wow, wow!! This fic is awesome!! It's obvious what Adam wants, but Gabe wants it at his convenience. I agree with another reviewer, I can't see this ending well for Cara. These men a quite possessive of one another. Please update soon!!

wepewepeabout 10 years ago
YESSSSS!

Thank you for continuing this story it's so Fucking Awesome and sexy!

You MUST go on!

Big fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
incredible writer....

Your work is astounding. Keep writing. I am a big fan of your work. An addict really. I always want more. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

I didn't think I was going to like it but....WOW! Please continue this story...I would love to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I am Blown away..

I'm am your fan, thank you for sharing this story ,.wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yayr

love it. Love bisexual guys. Pls adam don't hurt cara. And dearie update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
***WOW WOW WOW HOT HOT HOT***

Phew.... can't wait until the next chapter. The sexual tension between Cara and Adam is hot. I have a feeling that Cara is going to get hurt somewhere along the way and feel betrayed by Adam.

From Gabriel's behaviour it seems he knows what is going to happen - that she will end up getting hurt (hence him referring to the situation leading to complications) and is leaving it to Adam to fix it soon before it does.

I love the story - it's well written and the pace and flow of it is just right......so hope you update soon!!!

NWLundonGal

DarkSurrenderDarkSurrenderover 9 years ago
love!!

Please I love this story please finish!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Question?

I know she and Adam are great friends...but she has a strong attraction to Gabriel and he is Bi

brsgal4444brsgal4444over 9 years ago
Waiting...

For the next chapter! I love this!

sweetone66sweetone66about 9 years ago
Ditto...

I too love this story... your extraordinary writing skills makes it more than a sex story. Like your other fans I would love to see you continue this saga. Please may we have more chapters of this unique love story?!

Lane1671Lane1671about 9 years ago
Although I don't see this ending well for Cara, please continue/finish this story...

I don't generally like gay male stories. The majority that I've read go like this...after a same-sex experience, 'the guy' has an epiphany and can't believe that he was ever attracted to females, whom he now considers gross and inferior/lacking in some way.

Anyway, enough of that. I like that the H/H love and respect one another and that their '3rd party' is chosen based on attraction not necessarily labels, eg. gay, straight...

If Kinsey is to be believed, and if people are honest with themselves, most of us are pretty fluid so this situation may be more of a reality than some want to acknowledge.

silverstar88silverstar88almost 9 years ago
This Was An Accident

I never meant to click on this title, but another on your profile. I didn't realize until after I stated reading this story, but you piqued my curiosity so I kept reading. I normally avoid stories like these. Not because of the story, but because of the possibility I may like it, which will in turn, awaken something in me which will lead to unexplored territory. I have to say, this was an awesome awakening. Please keep writing. Stories like yours are unique, in that they explore areas of our inner worlds we're so afraid to openly acknowledge because human sexuality is still deeply repressed. I'd love to see where their story goes! 👏👏👏💖💖💖👌👌👌

ejanaeejanaeover 8 years ago
love it

Please continue this story. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE!!!

PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful writing

I've been reading different stories on this site for many, many years and this is the first time that I've read a story that made me want to comment. I absolutely LOVE this story; I mean it's so full of passion. I actually do not like gay or bi sex, but you're writing is phenomenal! I could imagine the tension between Cara and Gabriel, and I could feel Cara's love for Adam. I agree with Gabriel as this "relationship" is quite complicated but Adam seems to really want this to workout between the 3 of them. I hope that you update this and your other stories soon, I'm so looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intense

Oh my! Please bear with me I am trying to find the right words to describe this incredible piece of erotic literature. I've never commented on here but this story grabbed my attention just by your excellent command of the English language.

This story was very descriptive, I felt as though I were there. This is the kind of writing we need more of in here.

Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I cant wait to see how this relationship unfolds. There are so many different possiblities. Adam and Cara becoming more intimate pushing Gabriel away, which would lead to what I dunno. Cara and Gabriel slowly becoming more comfortable around each other which in turn would make the threesome more connected. Where are you going to take us next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DAMN!!!

Jesus woman, you have me all hot and bothered. I don't know what to say at this point besides AWESOME.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

kittys_kattkittys_kattalmost 7 years ago
Omg..

There has got to be more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please add another chapter!! This was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cautious sweetie

There is such a lack of good stories on here... this one has it all! The narrative with the visuals and descriptions has me hooked. This is quality... please continue it!! I check for this story updates at least 3x a month.

SwigSwigalmost 6 years ago
I love this.

All of it. I love all of it. You’re amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my!

I'm just floored by how beautiful, sensual, and wonderful this is! Extremely hot. I really wish you would continue it.

SunloverSunloverover 5 years ago
Great read

Just loved both of these stories. They were very well written with nice flow. Story was intriguing and fun. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pleaseee

This is so well written, I’m really hooked, please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go Cara!

Adam is so sweet and gentle with Cara and Gabriel just the opposite. Well it made a great story, I hope this wasn't the final chapter.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 3 years ago

Wonderful! Keep on writing like this please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous