All Comments on 'Breathless'

by __Lisa__

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
urbane500urbane500about 10 years ago
a winner

Only a few can write a breathtakingly erotic story like this. The lack of exaggerated descriptions of body parts and body fluids is refreshing. Keep it up.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 10 years ago

WOW! Wow freaking wow!

This is one hell of a good piece of work. Well told. Hotter than the hottest part of hell. I am so impressed. Five stars simply aren't enough.

Janice1939Janice1939about 10 years ago
not bad

Finding oneself satisfied by another woman, took me 33 years but the outcome was like the heavens opened and never closed.

Great story. Janice

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
What a Find

I am enthralled with the way your write. I love your descriptive sexual narrative, I find the coupling believable and hot. I need to sample more of your mind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So Wet!

That story was amazing! It was like you read my mind...I have dreamt of a night like that for longer than you know. The thought of watching my husband with another woman while she pleasures me is my ultimate dream! Thank you!!

WishFullWishFullalmost 10 years ago
OMG

How I wish I could have a threesome. At my age, I probably never will. God, you are good -- maybe the best on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing story!

I'm glad I just found you! I'm going to read more of your work! You weave an amazing narrative, very believable, and you have given me a vivid imagination as to how this all went down! I want a threesome like that too! Thank you!

Gerard_JohnstonGerard_Johnstonover 9 years ago
Breathless is right.

The writing is so smooth and detail is so rich that I didn't even feel like I was reading a story. The way you conveyed Jess's thoughts and feelings put me right there! Outstanding!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Have you in my favorites list

One of the hotest stories I've read in a long time, I love F/F stories and you made it so real and even hotter by adding the husband, The plus side is it wasn't just sex they made love because they did love eachother.

k36ddk36ddover 8 years ago
Now I'm breathless!

Thank you so much! I can't wait to share this with my husband tonight. Great start to the weekend.

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
"Breathless" was the perfect name for this story...

...because that's the state in which it left me. You portrayed Jess' passage from reluctance to arousal and then unconditional and ecstatic surrender convincingly and with considerable heat. Bravo. I'm looking forward to sampling more of your storytelling gifts in the near future.

subtleperfumesubtleperfumeover 8 years ago
Achingly erotic

When it's done well, watching a character's transformation from hesitancy to wantonness is one of the hottest tropes in prurient prose. It's also one of the oldest tropes, so kudos for making it not only fresh but sizzling as well. Using voyeurism as a trigger worked superbly. It made the sequence that followed entirely believable. It doesn't hurt that you have superb storytelling instincts and an enviable command of language.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Big breath in...

then released

Thank you

Luvu78Luvu78about 7 years ago
Another great story from Lisa

This story was so well written I hope you keep writing. I notice you have not published here for a while. Hope you begin again. In the meantime I am going to read all of them.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
WOW

Excellent, what a great story. thanks.

rtmd30rtmd30over 6 years ago
Wonderful, very desirable, story

Very well done! The best stories pull us into them, transferring the passion and desire from the characters to us, making us want to be part of it, not just observing it, which you did well.

I’m looking forward to reading more of your work and seeing where you take me.

oldmooseoldmooseover 6 years ago

Beautiful! My new favorite author.

TwilightfanTwilightfanalmost 6 years ago
Usually not my thing...

I've only read a few Group Sex stories as they really aren't my thing, but I really like yours. Nice job.

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMalealmost 6 years ago
This author...

This author...my god....

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 5 years ago
Beautiful

I wish I could write like this, so smooth and seemingly effortless, so erotic, simply beautiful

pantographpantographover 2 years ago

Probably one of the hottest and best written stories on Literotica. Perfect pacing. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding.... I have read several of your stories and loved them all... I know there will be unbelievers but I had exactly the same experience.. We met my wife co worker at dinner and after dinner to our home for the same event you wrote about here.... truth... Keep up the good writings....

MikeykeithMikeykeith12 months ago

D E L I C I O U S

Thank you!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P7 months ago

Exceedingly hot 🔥 your ability to ser fhe scenes in your stories is amazing. Thankyou for sharing and keeping us all horny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user__Lisa__@__Lisa__
1225 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories. :) My focus has shifted more to writing novels these days. If you're interested in following my work outside of Lit, you can find me on Amazon/Kindle under pen names L.J. Bradley (Only the Truth, After the Show, The Sweetest Fling, From the S...