All Comments on 'My Daughter's Garter Belt'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
mmmm........

Very powerful. Everything was in such good detail. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS

Your storylines are always well thought out and constructed. Not to mention just plain old hot. Keep it up.

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story!!!!

Loved this story, great story telling!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mmmm mmmmm good

Well since that story was dedicated to me, I must say that I absolutely LOVED it... wayyy turned on right now!!!!! :)

hornygrannyhornygrannyabout 16 years ago
Very Hot!!

What a hot story of lust. I am not sure I believe that girls want their dad to be their first, but it was still a hot read. I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

that was awesome. I would love to hear more of her using her stockings and feet on him. keep em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely

I loved this story, it is sweet, romantic and exciting, thank you.

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago

Great story. Gentle way to break in a young woman. You cannot beet older men or woman with younger (18 to 20+)girls or boys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bla bla bla

Thanks to Playboy for that story

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 11 years ago
MMM...

Sexy, I like it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Start

I am loving your story so far and looking forward to reading more. Great job so far!

monokinkmonokinkalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

Great story, thank you. :)

charlie069charlie069over 9 years ago
Great STory

Could almost imagine being the daddy. hotstory

bi_hose_fanbi_hose_fanover 9 years ago
Fantastic story

I hope to see more of this in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Daddy's Girl Puts Out

This is a very nice little story, interestingly developed, and somehow believable. It looks like daddy has a real player on his hands. Looking forward to Chapter 2. Thanx for the read.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 9 years ago
Great story

Waiting for more. Thanks

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Daughter's Stockings and Garter Belt

Five stars simply because of how you wrote the story of the daughter and her date enjoying some head in the park. Terrific wording.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
AWESOME...What an exciting and erotic story

Looking forward to the next chapter

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
I enjoyed this, but...

I hope you involve Mom. The whole, “I won’t tell Mom, and you’ll have two pussies,” is just creepy and wrong. It knocks the sexy out of the story. Why does the daughter hate her mother? Why does Dad hate his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable read

Well written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Heels

Well written. Would like to see Mom involved. Maybe that is coming. Also, wish she had the heels on and not holding them. Much more erotic if she was wearing them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Delicious. Thank you! Nice to see a well written and correctly spelt story for a change. On to Chapter 2...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It’s nice for a change to be able to tell the author that they not only wrote a very erotic story but how nice it is to read something that was plausible but also the proper use of words and their spelling, as well as the proper tense of a word. An expanded vocabulary isn’t something to be ashamed and neither is the proper construction of a sentence, although you’d think it was these days. Someone wrote in response to another story by another author, “Who gives a crap about spelling or grammar in general?” Well a lot of us do because it really does impact what you are writing. When I read a story and it has a million glaring errors of all kinds, it really does make a huge difference in my enjoyment of reading. Anyway, great job!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So freakin’ hot! OMG! I have a daughter who is absolutely gorgeous with a body and brains to match. We had an affair for about two years and she would wear thigh high stockings with garters whenever she wore a skirt or a dress. Heels too but not comefuckme pumps. She did and still does wear clothing that is feminine and shows her assets without looking slutty. 5’4” and 120 lbs with long brown hair down to her shoulder blades. 36D 25 36 were and still are her measurements.

The girl in this story reminds me of her when she was in high school. The most incredible sex I’ve ever had and she seduced me. She made no bones about the fact that she thought I was very handsome and sexy and would say out loud with her mom standing right there, “Mom, if he wasn’t my dad and you guys weren’t married I would fuck that man into orbit.” Good story! Has many elements in my real life relationship with her. She is married now but that intense attraction is still right there for both of us.

BaddJackBaddJack4 months ago

" I guess a girl’s first time should be in the backseat of a car with a boy she thinks she’s in love with." Nice reference to one of my favorite movies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
2232 Followers
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES