All Comments on 'Black Cock College Threesome Ch. 01'

by TheOriginalAnonymous

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

Very nice! I wish my wife would do that. I've also want to be dominated by black cock, can't wait for next chapter.

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunabout 10 years ago
Wish i was Turned like this

Great story, My fantasy, wish i was turned by BBC dominance like this.

to see what else turns me on in my sub bottom fantasy world, check out my tumblr site

http://jamie14u.tumblr.com/

jamie in Phoenix

parker3522parker3522about 10 years ago
Incredibly Hot!!

Well Done, Well Written!

The story flows well, it builds and takes on a life of its own. The thought of being dominated, taken, used by a well hung young black man, not only watching him fuck your girl friend senseless, but then doing the same to you is mind blowing!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 10 years ago
Please ask an editor to help you with the dialogue

I also loved "Hot College Threesome" and loved your reworking of the premise. Your exposition was good and the actual sex obviously appeals to a lot of us. But the words supposedly spoken by the characters were weak, in my opinion. And the one "wrong note" was Marcus' ridiculously long speech: "This happens a lot to white boys, especially when they play sports and have contact with black men in the locker room from a young age. ... . I don't need to degrade them. It's just a white boy sexually submitting to a black man, the way nature intended."

But - aren't I a hypocrite? - keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
stole my comment

Ha, you stole my comment on some other story and used it as dialogue. It's all right, though. whatever works for you. I already emailed you about it. It didn't work as dialogue, but I stand by the statment.

betterclientbetterclientabout 10 years ago
Hot story!

Hope part two is out soon!

white_peniswhite_penisalmost 10 years ago
can't wait for part two!

This was great! keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ridiculous fantasy

Written by a little black kid

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 9 years agoAuthor
"Written by a little black kid"

I'm white... and I'm not little, I'm average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

This and Engine1844's story are amazingly hot. Can't wait to see what you do next. More soon please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When is ch 2 on its way?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 9 years ago
great story

I always know a story is great when I wish I had written it.

Well done....

BlackDynamite12PlusBlackDynamite12Plusover 8 years ago
Freedom Is Never Having To Apologize!

Dude, I feel what you're saying. I'm a young black man with a big ass dick. I'm not gay but I love getting good head and fucking the tight ass of a "straight" white boy. I don't have to apologize for that or try and justify myself to anyone for what I dig. Neither do you my friend. Freedom, is never having to apologize or justifing yourself to anyone for what turns you on(as long as it's legal, not moral). Keep writing Dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@BlackDynamite12Plus Denial is not just a river in Egypt

You are as gay as sunshine. Why are you so ashamed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Very hot story. Myself only had the pleasure once of sucking a white Shemale beautiful cock. Once was not enough. Dream of sucking a black Tgirls cock everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More chapters?

I hope you haven't given up on adding chapters to this story. I really enjoyed this and would love to see more.

Yorick69Yorick69about 7 years ago
One of my all time favorite stories on Literotica!

As the title say, this is one of my favorite stories on here, that I go back and read every once in awhile. The interracial, submissive, bisexual and gay ("forced" or not) aspects of it are all key reasons why for me (and btw your stories source material is another one of my preferred stories that I'll occasionally reread). I always hoped you would continue this story, as you yourself stated was your original intention. In fact I wanted to get more from this story so much, that a couple of times I've considered continuing it myself with my own version even though I've never write a story to post before. I only restrained myself from doing so, as not to butcher your work. Still hope you'll pick this storyline up again at some point, even though you wrote/posted this almost 3 years ago.....making it unlikely you will (I would guess).

Either way, good story, good characters, good detail (and good detail I feel is one of the most common legitimate criticisms of many Literotica stories) and just hot & erotic! Nice job......as is most of your other stories I've read too!

......and in case I haven't been clear or I've been vague, write more (both in general and this storyline 😛)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love sucking on black cock being froced to suck and being breed by black cock in my white ass love it!

Love sumitting to big black cocks.

Brian70Brian70over 6 years ago
Hot

Hot story, love how it turned to him submitting. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My dog bit me

One time I had a dog and it bit me. Oooohhhh... the humanity!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So true for me.

This great story rang true for me in two respects.

Once a black man took my girlfriend in a similar 3 some.

He bragged to my girl that his cock was bigger than mine. I said that It wasn't, but I knew secretly that it would be.

Anyway she compared them. My nearly 7 inches was dwarfed.

By about two weeks later I had completely lost her to him.

The second point in the story i found true was when I was at school /collage we did see that generally the black boys were often stronger and more dominant than us white boys and on average their cocks larger.

I'm sure that conditioned many of us to accept their superiority.

And for myself my interest as a beta male with an interest in BBC and cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ending

Terrible ending. Just leave us hanging? Did his girlfriend stay together and share Marcus? Did they separate and both or one continue to have sex separately with Marcus? Did he become a whore for all Black cock or just Marcus?

roundmidnightroundmidnightabout 5 years ago
amazing

amazing. so hot. i loved it. very well written, too.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 3 years ago
Oh yeah!

I've been fucked in front of women many times, and I love it. Being humiliated and abused, being a total slut and enjoying it, that's one of my major kinks. I'd love to be the white fag in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had a similar experience in college. Girlfriend and I had an open swing type relationship. We had a threesome with another black male student. My girlfriend was a hot surfer blonde from Jacksonville. She like the threesome with the black guy, Daryl, that she wanted a second round. We drank some vodka and smoked a joint together. This time, my girlfriend, Jen, placed my hand on Daryl’s dick and told me to give him a handjob while she kissed the head of his cock. When she instructed me to lean in and take him in my mouth, I did. The act made me so horny that my dick was actually tingling. Jen had me suck his dick, take his balls in my mouth and lick his taint area. She reserved the organisms for herself. She started dating Daryl and me and eventually left me for him. I still see her on social media. They married, divorced and have children together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So f****** good! Keep up the good work!

Hawk66Hawk66about 2 years ago

Great story! I’ve read this one so many times. One of my faves. Keep righting whatever you want. No one is forcing people to read it. If they don’t like the subject, then maybe he/she should just pass on reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my dream as an older white man, submitting to a powerful black man. Hasn't happened yet...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOriginalAnonymous@TheOriginalAnonymous
350 Followers
I've known that I'm sexually submissive as long as I can remember. My BBC-curiosity is relatively new though; my early fantasies about submission always had me submitting to a woman. You can see most of what I find to be the best erotica on this site under my favorites; that s...