All Comments on 'Waking Up With a Monster'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHEN YOU FINALLY BECOME CONSCIOUS

looking back only causes more discomfort. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
full metal jacket

Took me to the last page but I realized in the end! Gomer Pyle. Nice choice

Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story... another good one. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Writing as Usual.

Did not like Rachel. Piranha. Every woman in his life seemed pretty manipulative. The man just needs a ring through his nose to make it easier to be hauled around. I suppose I should wait to write this since I'm only on page 6 and will continue reading, but I need a break from Rachel for a bit so will finish tomorrow. I really hate bossy people and she takes the cake. Better bossy than cheater though I suppose, but he'll never make his own decisions again, she never shuts up long enough for him to think straight.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Now I am scared...

...I find it unbelievable the way you develope your characters. I have read many of your stories, but this one crowns it all. Not once did I get the feeling of a character set-up; being inside your story, carried by these absolutely genuine characters and their behaviour, has let me actually forget almost everythng around me. I regret that I could only rate 5* - I would rather give you 10. Thank you for this pleasure!

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuabout 10 years ago
I feel sorry for...

Crazy delusional bitches touched in the head. The only way to clean a mess is to accept you did make a mess but if you can't even do that.....

Your male protagonists have the best fricking lucks of all. They're happily clueless then they discover the betrayal, get sad for a lil while and the someone better comes along and he's happier than ever before. Damn lucky dog

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Another enjoyable story from the Stables!!

One tiny little point I think Your cell phone won't ring if you don't have a signal. Pretty cool when the single issue with a story is continuity!

soulspicesoulspiceabout 10 years ago
Clueless

liked the story, but not Mark. He is dense and self-absorbed. He had no idea what Katherine was thinking or feeling. He had no idea what Rachel was thinking or feeling. Katherine was resentful, depressed, and alienated for 20 years and he had no clue. Rachel loved him and wanted him for ten years and he had no clue. Katherine is cheater and a liar and should be dumped. But Mark is a stereotype of the loyal, naive, unperceptive, clueless guy, and that guy sure appears in a lot of LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank god for stangstar06

Yet again great work

And not the circling crap of the cuckold four

SirThopasSirThopasabout 10 years ago
An idea

Hey Stang, I've got a story idea I think you'll like. It's about a crazy and unrealistic female character who cheats on her husband in spite of loving and adoring him, and getting nothing out of the cheating. Eventually he finds out and divorces her, and she goes crazy trying to get him back. Meanwhile, fate magically hands him an immediate and unburdened "redo" while other people just fall all over themselves to be the first to tell him what a standup, great guy he is.

Sounds pretty original, doesn't it?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with your storyline. The entire problem lies with your lack of OTHER storylines. I cannot fathom what compels you to sit down and write that story for the 3000th time, when all you're ever changing is the lightest of surface vagaries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sir Thorpas

This guy has it right, while your writing technically is beyond reproach it's always the same story with new names. You're like JPB in that it's always the same schtick , though your writing is way better.

I think you'd do great doing some of what FTDS does and take a half finished or open ended story line and finish it.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Great tale and Sir T is wrong

Awesome tale. Had me chuckling.

Sir T - every once in a while, SS06 will do something different and we, the readers, tend to crucify his ass..... Usually.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
5*

Another great story from the master and a much needed breeze to blow the LW section clean of the usual cuck fetish shit it's been infected with lately.

Richie4110Richie4110about 10 years ago
Another Masterpiece

Wonderful, emotionally charged, page turner.

Thanks for your efforts. You are the master.

anon606anon606about 10 years ago
SirThopas ...

The man is turning out a story a week.

Perhaps the skill he is honing isn't the telling of a story?

By the way, I thought there was another story you had promised named "The Lunatic"? *Ahem*

wolfestonewolfestoneabout 10 years ago
Nice story!

The pro/antagonist extremes you draw make your stories very interesting..Strong

ethical code..someone else touched a bit on "a little truth in every jest". I know You publish elsewhere would like to read them also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Now I get it

this stangstar is the Sheldon on Big Bang Theory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Psychos

Knew a girl like this in high school. Been through 3 or 4 husbands already. They have all told me she is completely nuts. Cheating on her current husband now. Her first husband she cheated on their wedding night. Crazy ass people out there.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 10 years ago
What happened to Brina?

Well?

bibble36bibble36about 10 years ago
Great

Excellent story as per usual but ended up spitting the tea I was drinking across the floor when I got to Mark's surname. Keep up the good work matey.

oscar73oscar73about 10 years ago
aim for the fences

u were right that one went into left field for the home run

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
The same as so many others.

I did like the story, but I feel that it is the same as many of your others. The guy has a psychotic wife who feels that she has a right to have extra marital sex. Husband is heart-broken but he luckily has a much younger woman who could be a Playboy model who has been secretly in love with him for years. While the story is nicely told, it seems like many others. Only real differences are the name, the jobs that they have, and the degree that the wife cheats.

Another thing that really irritated me was how STUPID the man was. I know that it makes for a better fantasy to have a woman that is out of your league secretly seducing you without your knowledge. But this guy had the girl practically grinding on him for the entire story and kept reacting like a retarded idiot. I'm not psychic, but I know when a woman is seducing me. She wouldn't have to keep putting my hands on her ass for me to figure out what she wants.

I don't want give off the impression that I don't think this story wasn't well written. StangStar06 is one of my favorite authors. I just think the storyline of the younger woman who is waiting for the older, clueless guy to be done with his marriage so she can move in is a bit overdone.

Rogn123Rogn123about 10 years ago
the common denominator

In all these stories is: they are way too long, the main guy always drives a mustang, the slut wife or girlfriend is always dumb as a box of rocks and the main guy is always as clueless and dumb as the same box of rocks. Do people like these really exist?

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Yes, it's formulaic.

And yes, it still works! Great stuff, Stang! Keep fighting the good fight.

5 HUGE Stars!

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
I have less time to read now.

Without reading 5*****.. But to give 5***** I have sill time.

frasnostfrasnostabout 10 years ago
Well, well, well...

Stang comes along and blows all the pro-wimp stories out of the water with an 4.5 star average like a boss!

The reason is simple, wimp stories generally follow the same formula; there's seldom anything novel about them.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 10 years ago
An entertaining story

For me, you made Katherine a little too crazy. And while you danced around the edges of postpartum depression you clearly don't have an in depth understanding of the subject nor have you lived with someone who had the illness. It's far more complex than you made it seem. Other than that, it was a good story to read. You could use some help in the editing, but eventually I figured out what you meant. Write on!

cajunmarccajunmarcabout 10 years ago
Not to Long

I do not think your story is too long. I for one enjoy reading them, if you think it is too long don't read it. I actually prefer the longer one's as it gives more time for the character build up and a finish. Keep on writing I will continue to read them SS06

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

This story was a real gem. It was worth every minute it took to read it. Well done...

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Always a good story from SS06

It kept the tension to the end. Was Katherine or Brianna going to try to kill Rachel? Was Katherine going to wreck Dean's marriage? Or was Katherine going to kill herself by driving while drunk? There are a couple of places where the names are mixed up, but this is minor.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
On the top of your game, Sir!

Well played!

Incidentally, so many mentally ill people in one story. Gosh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Take a clue from Samuel Clemens...

You make M out to be a completely clueless nitwit, esp when it comes to R.

K was THAT nuts, yet in 20 YEARS, M never noticed???

The "and they lived happily ever after" just didn't make up for 10 pages of fluff.

However, thank you for the effort.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
*****

Mucho gracias, amigo! You're back in the groove again. An enjoyable reading story. My lovely wife watches Olympics as I read LW. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kudos

For creative character names.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It was obvious where this story was going but a great read .

At least a change of pace from you , not another dumb wife story. Just a psychotic wife he never fiqured out until her lover physco daughter came out from no where to inform on her first cheating adventure. 20years later to boot, he discovers the truth..

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

You certainly have a penchant for writing stories about neurotic self centered women. How they can be so disassociated with the real world and no one notice is amazing. I like your writing. It us clean, clear, informative and just enough depth for a short story to remain intriguing.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
I didn't like this guy

Not one bit.

1) He's an idiot. Not a clue. You think it's charming but honestly, it doesn't work for me.

2) He's a cheater. For 18 years, he sidelined his wife emotionally. How incredibly hurtful is it that he PUSHED HIS WIFE AWAY because his daughter fussed for two seconds. Two seconds of fussing were worth telling his wife she was at best second fiddle. But it gets worse. When she told him how she felt about being the third fucking wheel in the couple that was daddy and daughter, he essentially called her a liar. There were a dozen things she could point to and yet 'Mr. Reasonable' didn't take three seconds to examine the issue or make a fucking attempt to do better with his wife whom he loved 'so God Damned much'. ASSHOLE!

3) He's a cheater. In the first few paragraphs, we have outlined that this guy is also engaging in an emotional affair with Rachael at work. So the time he isn't spending with his daughter (all of it), or at work (overtime) he is spending helping RACHAEL in all ways shapes and forms. Anatomy...helping her get over her divorce etc ad naseaum.

Additionally, if he came into the house to 'talk at his wife' and he found her giving a naked massage to the lawyer instead of a blowjob, I'm betting he'd go JUST as ballistic. But when he does it to little Miss Hot Pants? That's A-Okay! Hypocrite! And this is when he admitted he was still 'uncertain about the divorce'.

4) He has no balls. He can't take the courage to reach over, grab this woman who is waving her pussy in his face almost literally, and have the fucking testicular fortitude to risk rejection and just kiss and fuck the hell out of her. She was practically skywriting 'FUCK ME NOW' to him EVERY DAY. See point one. Nope, he needs to be raped by the girl. He is a passive aggressive 'Nice Guy' and that isn't a compliment.

And don't get me started on the daughter. She knew what she was doing and she didn't care. She got hers.

This doesn't excuse cheating, but this is no hero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

One of your best in my opinion. Some parts were obvious from the beginning, but the journey to the obvious conclusion was very enjoyable none the less. It amazed me that such a feel good story could be based on cheating, lying and divorce. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm awake

What a nightmare of a story - thrills, chills, even a handful of pills. A loud car, a dense "great" guy, a psycho-bitch or two, yada, yada, yada.

Made it to the end - although I was only reading the first sentence of every third paragraph the last few (or seven) pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

Nice story. Great job promoting a cable show. Hope you got paid.

As per routine the cheater,successful for 16 of 20 years, got dumber and dumber

with every paragraph we read.

Hey SS06, if any 'StarCity' stories are written anywhere can you let us know. Maybe

in one of your introductions. Thanks

AMerryMan

PearDrop3PearDrop3about 10 years ago
Fantastic Story

I loved every minute of reading it. Five starts for each chapter, but worth ten.

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
Average.

Promising start but got bored especially with the dunderheaded hero. 3*

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
She was sick

This was interesting but unsatisfying. I mean the wife was so sick that she had to be COMMITTED for 8 years! That is more time than you would have gotten for the attempted fraud. And then they let her out while she is still threatening to kill someone?

While I am not defending her, she was a tragic character. Based on her inner monologue, the birth affected her strongly and she never managed to recover, being pushed further and further away by those who should have loved her while hubby never noticed. He seemed so wrapped up in his perfect world that he just ignored her slide into, well, madness. Then, instead of feeling sadness about what he helped put his wife through by way of his ignorance, he seems to revel in his new perfect world. The daughter at least had the understanding to see that this was deeper than just betrayal by her mother.

In some ways it makes me wonder who the title refered to.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Good Story.

Classic Stang story of a psychotic first wife and a husband being rescued by a loving woman.

gordo12gordo12about 10 years ago
It's hard to be critical....

....of a good writer and usually great stories. But I'm starting to feel they're getting to be formulistic? (Is that a word??) :-)

I mean would it kill you to have a Firebird for once?

The details and the dialogue are great in the stories but they seem to always come down to the same basic story.

You know you're the only author that I keep a separate folder in the computer for. When I don't have time to read right away I save the link for the future. I enjoy the stories but lately have just been feeling I'm reading the same story over & over and really only the names and dialogue have changed.

I've never understood how you could write such long stories and continue to produce so quickly. It's obvious you have a very fertile mind. Perhaps a little more time spent thinking up a new & different plot....

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
I dont know

just leaves me flat. Cant really workup any investment or emotion in the wife, nor the husband, his angst didnt seem to be that great.

NKenNKenabout 10 years ago
Gordo is correct

On the positive side, i like the way your longer stories start to develop the characters. Unfortunately I still tend to be left feeling there's something missing or missed out.

Brina appears just so the truth will out, reappears as if she will play a bigger role in the story and disappears nearly as fast.

To me, the thing you really need to work on is your endings!

This seems very rushed - the bitch gets burned, the hero ends up with a new/ better partner and they live happily ever after!

Come on starstang06, your are capable of much better!

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Good Readable Story

With some interesting characters. The protagonist, Mark, is completely clueless and must have some sort of mental defect too. His wife is the most perfect example of a sociopath the I have seen. Rachel is a person who is also very self-centered. In fact, none of the interesting characters would be pleasant to live with.

cueball961cueball961about 10 years ago
Great Story!

Entertaining and well written.

Go Merpyle and Mark Getsetgo? These humorous and celebrity names in your stories are like the hidden Easter eggs in video games. It's a letdown in a StangStar story if they're not there.

Well done.

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
crazy

I have read all of the stuff regarding Mark's pushing away of Katherine. I didn't read it that way. She bailed on the little girl almost before her cunt snapped back into shape. Mark looked after the kid BECAUSE HE HAD TO!!! Katherine didn't give a shit about the baby. Katherine was too busy being a hose monster to care for her kid, so Mark did. Of course the kid bonded with him and not her, she was too busy looking for dick. Mark was too dense to be believed, and Katherioine was a self centered cunt, I can't see how they lasted 20 years.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Too black & white.

Mark and Lila and Rachel have odorless excrement. Too strong ... 'leavings!' Dean and John also seem to be scentless in the manure arena, as do Hubby's 'rescue friends!' Sweetie, of course, is a vampire/zombie/ogre mix. I think her Legal Eagle was damn near as despicable as Sweetie (but he has the advantage [or excuse] of being a lawyer!)

Too easy! Even I would forego the freshly-shaved and tangy-musky delight Sweetie tried to foist on Hubby (if I knew what he knew at that point!) The piece was too long to not have SOME nuance! Nary a trace!

'Cute' names were TOO forced - gimme a break! Why not 'Estes Kefauver?'

4*

BTW - haven't waded thru the comments (yet) but 'ill' (i.e. sick) is EZ to self-correct to "I'll" (i.e. 'I will')!

insomniac2608insomniac2608about 10 years ago
Great development of a psychotic character

Maybe my first 5* rating, despite Brina's unexplained disappearance. Everything else, especially the development of Katherine's psychotic thinking (been there done that with a former S.O.), was spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The sadness of change

Reading your Epilogue sounds like a story in it's self,The Human condition is as frail as an Egg on the wall waiting to, Just to fall down and crack to pieces because there,s no other recourse but to fail.And while I don't believe we as Humans always make the right choices in How we Deal with other,s. At some point as adults we have a obligation to stand up for those who can't stand up for them selves.And I agree with a lot of what you said. There is a point in which Honesty with our selves becomes a Necessity for personal growth and the ability to change our Thinking. I believe you captured that in your story well done ..Have a good night ,Robert W

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a new begining

Absolutely loved it, this is the first story I have read of yours

And I can guarantee I will be reading all the others,

I expected more sex but it didn't matter

The story is well paced and I was glued to every word on every page

Thank you for probably the best read on lit I have ever read :)

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks for a fun read. Kath was one crazy assed bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Others have probably said it before...I caught the mark-get-set-go early on, but I didn't see the Gomer Pyle until you slapped me in the face with it at the end. Love your humor. Keep it up. I love how you continually entertain me. You should get paid for your efforts. The naysayers will probably complain that I'm a pussy and always praise your work, but I really don't give a shit for the negative people. I like your work and your stories are fun. I wish I had your storytelling talent. You are always one of my favorite authors that I follow! I really appreciate the time you spend on your creations.

user110user110about 10 years ago
same old, same old.

you write a shitty woman's POV, as do all male authors here. please stop. other than that, not bad.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
compared to what user110

the husband finding out that his wife is a cheating whore, but as long as he gets to be her willing cuckold it's okay.......now there a same old same old

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
woulda been a 5 star

at 6 or 7 pages,,,,but 10 pages =3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
it was great,for something I didn't take seriously

Though it was full of quirky humor and one liners, I still liked the story and characters. I don't think you intended us to read it seriously... but then... 10 pages for a light-hearted piece? Come on!

I still got through it though.

The only other thing I can fault it on, is just how impossibly clueless this guy continues to be. Nobody could continue to be that dumb,could they?

If so, it's no wonder wifey could step out so many times and he didn't pick up on it. Hope Rachel don't get an itch.

Thanks again, Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Retarded

1*

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4about 10 years ago
Sequel?

Perhaps Kath could come to rescue showing that she get it - it is about family!

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago

Stangster, I've said it before and I'm sure I'll have the opportunity to say it again. You do your bit to ReCycle by reusing the same characters, committing the same comedy of errors, driving the same noisy Big Wheels but each time you manage to create a new story that I enjoy reading. My only disappointment was that you forgot to include chewing-gum snapping blonde girl to serve the papers!

I am surprised by the number of commentators who continue to have difficulty with separating fictional entertainment from real life.

This story continues to add to the collection of evidence for my experiment swapping the dialogue between male and female characters in the LW genre. I understand that a number of authors chose to feed the addictive compulsions of the older men who are the majority of the audience for 'Evil Female' fairytales. The hormonal hysteria of misogynists who need to blame all their failures at human relationships on women.

Well, as Robert Heinlein wrote "The worst lies a man will tell are the lies he tells to himself."

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Nice

She wasn't a monster. She was a fucking cunt. A psychotic one at that. I'm happy she would up in the crazy house. I'm also glad everyone else lived happily ever after. Great tale. Five Stars

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Same.

As has been said before, this is basically the same story as most of your other postings.

you are a fine writer but there is nothing fresh here.

The characters you portray are very similar and a little unrealistic.

Also the obsession the protagonists of your stories have with mustangs is really tiresome.

There is really no need to bore us readers with a continual stream of automotive detail.

3*

vikingprincevikingprinceabout 10 years ago
Dear Anonymous

How about you quit bitching about a story you got to read for free. Or, at least have the common courtesy to use your name instead of hiding behind 'Anonymous'. I do not always agree with the comments of other members who do sign their comments but at least they sign them. You 'Anonymous' critics just make my ass tired. I would love it if the site banned comments unless signed. Now l will just grab my soapbox... End of rant. Once again, thank you for sharing your talents, SS06.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
TWO PSYCOTIC NUT CASE FEMALES

try to make up and atone for the dark pasts of both, Bad Idea. TK U MLJ LV NV

MelwenMelwenabout 10 years ago
why doesn't this story have 5stars ?

i am looking at SS06 story list looking for an old story and i see that this story doesn't even have 4.5 points!

this is one of his best stories, is it too long for ppl to read ?

Confused...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A GREAT story, Stang!

I enjoy rereading this one every so often. I truly enjoy it every single time.

Thank you!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
sorry

but I have to agree with SoulSpice.

.

If he is smart enough for John to want him as the department head. why is he so clueless when it comes to his wife, daughter, and Rachel?

Your stories have indeed become, as a composer would say, a variation on a theme.

xtchrxtchralmost 10 years ago
Another One???

Another enjoyable story! The length didn't bother me, the characters

were a little over the top but still OK and the plot was entertaining. The sad and scary part of this tale was the wife. How she blamed every one else for her problems. She never accepted responsibility for her own behavior. We all know people like this. The husband wavered between a complete idiot and a very smart person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Some have commented that her decent into mental illness went unnoticed by anyone. The truth of the matter is in even in real life that some with such an illness can become very adept at hiding their symptoms from those close to them.People also try to see the best of those close to them if at all possible.So don't blame them when it happens in a story that happens to also be a work of fiction.If he didn't write the stories that way there would be no stories so take them as they are or look elsewhere for your entertainment.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE COOKIE MONSTER REVERTS

and turns into an ogre troll. TK U MLJ LV NV

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
5* because there isn't a 10* button.

Nice one StangStar06! You really captured the psychotic nature of Katherine perfectly. I love little Rachel and Lila becoming a FBI profiler was a perfect touch.

As usual you writing is superb and you're a master of LW stories.

MorganDeWolfe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!!!!

just love to read your long and longer stories. you put such more love ,detail and intrigue in these than the shorter stories. hope to see more of these. and thank you again for this story.you are one exceptional story teller. bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@ Melwen,

Don't be confused my friend! The reason this moron's scores are mediocre at best are because he's actually a shit storyteller. Full of ridiculous screaming wives and dopey, clueless and frightened husbands. All his stories are the same. What a wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good, but a little long and repeatitive.

It was good, but a little long and repetitive. Many of Stangstar's stories twist and turn as they move quickly along, this one seemed to twist and turn in place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I have a simple solution for the ones that don't like how SS06 writes his stories.If you hate what and how he writes don't read them.There are a lot of other writers here for to read and find out if you like their style,so go to them.You won't be missed by the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous-don't be confused my friend

I think you're reading the wrong story. You want shitty writing and lousy themes go back to reading the swinging/willing cuckold tales you prefer. Get the fuck out of here. You're trespassing. This author averages well over four stars overall. Can you say the same of the fucking cuckoldry stories you prefer? You assholes bitch when we ditz your sick stories, don't come over here and bitch about ours. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hey, Thanks

I can't believe got some good writers on this site....bill

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 8 years ago
Another of

Stang Star's batshit crazy wives bites the dust...good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Another winner!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am curious

What happened to brina...she become Katherine version 2.0...someone pull her together to get her help...not sure

usnret59usnret59over 8 years ago
Great need more like this

Great story need more

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
MONSTERS OF THE ID IN THE PSYCHE

they all find ways to sneak out, no matter how you lock them away. TK U MLJ LV NV

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
Just great

If anyone ever meets a psychopath female run,just run as fast as you can,they are capable of anything and feel that what ever the do they in theyr right and feel no remorse whar so ever,goes for men as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Misinformation

Vodka does have a smell and is easily identifiable. Gin however, if a person is not familiar with it, is not. Why? A lot of the styles of gin, smell like pine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Really good story. Maybe a little long, but that's just my opinion.

And SS continues to insert these obscure 50 year old character

names into his stories. I mean, "Go Merpyle"? Jiminy Effing

Cricket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad writing. ...

at the beginning, but you really stretched it out. No man would be as clueless as you made him out to be, especially since he was giving her massages. The ending was like you were tired of writing. Sorry, only a 3. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ENJOYABLE!!

I really enjoy the authors stories They are funny to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pretty good but...

... Katherine was really over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Left Hanging

What happened to Brina?

RhomanovRhomanovabout 7 years ago
*****

Almost typical 'stang.

Missing some additional horses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your typical bullshit

Was it a comedy, a tragic comedy, a tragedy....WHAT???? The premise of the story was good and started well! Then you introduced Brina and had her trying to seduce Mark immediately. GET REAL!!!

Somehow you just can't get you male characters right. They are tooooo confusing. On one hand they are intelligent, strong, confident men....on the other hand they are weak, wimpish, clueless morons! The conversation with Rachel and Mark, at least from Marks side was just plain juvenile! NO GUY IS THAT CLUELESS!

Katherine's character was good...a mentally deranged psychopath! But towards the end your really went over the top!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
guessing

Some readers do not recognize tongue in cheek satirical style.

American education being what it now is.

Columnist Art Buchwald would have never been nationally syndicated if such were the state of schooling some fifty plus years ago.

Yours are the most delightfully entertaing stories

Ignore lordslumdog and his ilk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Nicely Done

And I did give it 5 Stars. But these character names. Jee muneee! I mean, Margaret Houlihan?! Or Go Merpyle? Jeez Louise! And Mark Getsetgo? Jiminy freakin' Cricket, Stangster, do you lay awake at night dreaming up these crazy names?

Oh well, what the hell. The story was great.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous