All Comments on 'Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband'

by Midnightowl19

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't write again

This is childish at best I feel that it was written by a 14 year old

Vote for the cuckold category

Put this shit in its own area

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Wrong section

Try the fetish section. It's going to take all day to clean up this mess in LW. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fetish or Gay. Not LW because this is clearly one of the least "loving" wives I've had to read.

Not judging their kink, just suggesting it would be best served somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I just had to excoriate this one

The description was so fucked-up, I had to rip it. Didn't even bother to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Let me ask a simple question

If the wife had a breast much larger then the other would it be proper and erotic to humiliate her? If she was born with out an arm or leg should she be the butt of jokes and made to be second nay third class in her own home. Does not the behavior show in this story warrant no demand her expulsion from the union?

So God gave some guy a small dick, he also gave this writer a small brain. Should he or she be condemn to life of scorn, ridicule, humiliation and loathing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
At least post this crap correctly

She's lucky he didn't simply smack the crap out of her before he threw her out and divorced her. Nothing original, clever or interesting about this garbage. A "1" only because zero isn't possible. Just awful.

KristieBechirKristieBechirabout 10 years ago
I don't know what a 'wofe' is

Nor do I know what Dmpowered means. So I skipped the story.

mgcloopermgclooperabout 10 years ago
Great story

I'm someone that lives tbis every day.

I have a lil dicklette, and have a major SPH fetish. My wife is a size queen and a cuckoldress. I thought tbis story was outstanding, and would love to see a 2nd chapter someday soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Welcome Midnight!

You are a refreshing and much needed new voice on LW. Tiny penis is way overdone, but you have the narrative skills to make deeper and meaningful explorations of male submission to females which is the heart and soul of all LW fascination. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Laughably Bad

On what planet is this erotic? Sad really.Would probably do better in Fetish but you already know that.Congrats Midnight another loser author in LW'S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gave this garbage 1* (Literotica should add a black star to signify stories that are absolutely woeful.)

Agree with comment on size of wife's brain, she should have been written as being 'intellectually challenged' with the IQ of a doorknob. Throw her out for mental cruellty, divorce and get a true loving wife. Submit this trash in the correct category Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Truly Bad

Not worth the time to skim this piece of shit, total turn off.

tiredandoldtiredandoldabout 10 years ago
Sad

Read the first page and the last two paragraphs. This story falls on the short side of a complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank You for Your Story

I truly enjoyed your story, perhaps it is because I have a little dick. I have been married for a long time and have a good sex life with my wife. I have always believed that she would have more fun with a man that had a bigger dick, a cock actually, someone who would actually stretch her pussy out. Mine sure doesn't but she still cums. SHE is happy with it, like this wife, I am the one who worries more about it AND FANTASIZES about it.

If my wife had one breast larger than the other, OF COURSE I wouldn't make fun of her, UNLESS IT TURNED HER ON. Thinking that it is cruel to make fun of his little dick misses the point. For those of us who have this fetish, it adds excitement to our lives.

This story hits my fantasy on the head. Reading it makes my dick throb to its full 4 1/4" (see, I told you, little dick). What other fantasies that could really happen would you want men like me to have, that my dick will magically grow into a 7" cock, hardly. It's a nice idea, but at least can imagine that my wife would let me watch her fuck a man with a real cock, and if I was really lucky, make fun of my little peepee, I would probably cum without touching myself (yes, it's OK to have cuck fantasies) absent that, the next best thing would be to do exactly what this couple did, "force" me to eat my cum. You may think I am weird, but someone probably thinks one of your kinks is weird (probably not me, I am fairly open-minded).

Midnighttowl, I don't know if you have a little dick or not, but you sure captured it. Please keep writing, I find it thrilling. Some people apparently don't get the fact that this is fiction, fiction that thrills some of us.THANK YOU. PLEASE KEEP WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anonymous commenters reveal more than they think they do

Sure are a lot of anonymous commenters criticizing this story. (One of them has a thesaurus and looked up "excoriate". Good job, bud.) Think it hit a little close to home for them? Think we've got some tiny-dicked commenters squirming in their seats, simultaneously angry and turned on? I think we do! :D

This story fits the very definition of "loving wives." She clearly knows what turns her husband on, and supports him in it, while still being careful of his emotions. Can't ask for more loving than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anon before me Please show me were she was careful with his emotions

There was brief commentary towards the start, but once she got going it sure seems full steam ahead and to hell with whether or not it was too much or too fast. There was nothing of 'after care' or reaffirmation of her care for him at the end.

I get that this fetish is out there. I don't personally understand humiliation as a turn on for anyone. I sometimes read such stories to try to understand. When the author takes the care to include the caring it is much more understandable and sometimes enjoyable for me as a reader. Without that we are left to interpret and yes, judge, by what is presented. And it is so easy for this type of play to just be seen as mean and ugly at the surface.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 10 years ago
Enjoy what youv'e got

Not entirely satisfied by this line of story but having a small dick is a very common situation and really we all have to make a good job with what we have. Humiliation is also linked to this physical state and it's amazing the number of guys who openly parade around naked at nudist beaches and sauna's ect. As if inviting humiliation. The most common fantasy is to watch ones partner having sex with a stud with a huge cock, often when the wife/partner does not crave for this, yet the desire for this scenario is huge hence the popularity of "Loving Wives" Anyway each to their own and lets all enjoy others ways of gaining pleasure from sex because that's what it is all about.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 10 years ago
great story

So well written and really got me going each page. When I saw that the story was only getting 2*'s I said "must be a lot of small dicked anonymous users hating" and sure enough 17 comments, 14 of which were losers getting their hate on.

Outstanding story. Please keep writing here, don't let the rotten losers run you off. They all probably busted their nuts on page 2 and gave you the "I hate you now" guilt comments. Typical around here since 2012.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I loved your story.

I was humiliated the first time I had any thing sexual happened to me at the age of 7, my sister and two other older girls took off all their clothing but their panties then took my clothes and teased me and my little baby dicky. They put a ballet slip with a tutu around my waist called me a sissy girl then put cloth pins on my little boy parts. Now I am a 62 and have fetishs for both humiliation and cross dressing. I have lost my testosterone and my once large penis I now the size off a small boy again and I crave someone to humiliate me about it also my wearing panties and other femmine cloths. Lacie Bottoms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fun story

Some women recognize advantage of being with less endowed man. Techniques vary but SPH can be a very powerful tool in relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I challenge

Every anon to create a account with this site so we can on a whole attack the detractors as whole. Yes it's great to be able to say how great a story is without a name but it would be better if we can strike back at the anon haters.

On the flip side as a writer midnight don't give ur day job spelling and grammar mistakes (still don't know what a wofe is) a story line lacking in plot, time skips are terrible.

My advice and I say thus to so many new writers on this site go to the main page look up editors pick one and use him or her they can help.

Good luck in your future writing.

Free the comment section of lordslamdawgg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I liked the originality of it. I hope to read more of her taking control. I think the cage she hinted at should be next!

horroroticahorroroticaabout 10 years ago
Most Literotica readers never appreciate SPH stories for some reason

That's my experience anyway. I don't think they understand the fetish.

Good work I really enjoyed your story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
re: horrorotica

Perhaps that is because it is a fetish as you have called it.

Maybe it would be better received in the proper category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lions and tiger and bears! Oh, my!

The Anons are going to band together? And they're going to strike back at Anon-haters? Ooooh, I'm scared already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: lions and tigers

If they all sign in they won't be anons anymore dickhead. Attacking anons as an anon, now isn't that novel. You're an asshole and you know it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Absolutely love this story. Definitely put him in chastity in a second chapter. To give you some inspirations why a small penis needs to be locked up long-term, look at: http://kink-o-rama.tumblr.com/post/29090105503/the-truth-about-his-small-penis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Little dickie

I am 4 inches when rock hard.I love SPH! She knows that I crave it and she loves the power it gives her to get me so exited so easily. We have extensions, I have pink panties,I am her pink panty boy! AND We have been married for forty years.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
But he wasn't worried.

He brought out the envelope he had concealed and handed it to her. "You've been served". Then he collected the remaining things he had been packing and moved out. And not just out as his soon to be ex-wife discovered. He had moved far away and she never saw or spoke to him again. His attorney handled the divorce and raped her in the settlement, threatening to expose her behavior to one and all. I wonder how she thought her actions were working out for her now?

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 10 years ago
Fantasy Realized

I just loved your story and wish our relationship could get to that level. The outing is especially great. What a wonderful wife to indulge your fantasy. I too am quite small and my wife has teased me and made me do things..but not to this degree. There is hope and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just Amazing

What a wonderfully written story. Made me wish for many more from you. Thanks for sharing!!!!

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
Love it!

I can SO relate! My dicklette is nearly 3 inches when hard and it gets its hardest when she is humiliating me or forcing me to eat cum. I love this story. I hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

This was a great story. I love SPH. Keep up the good work. Why all the negative comments. Readers are not forced to continue reading these type of stories. If you don't like the story, stop reading it. I loved it, it was great. She was truely a LW.

subhub2ksubhub2kalmost 10 years ago
Mmmmm...

Wonderful! If someone isn't turned on by SPH and cuck stories that's fine- we all have the kinks that work for us. In other words, if the subject matter doesn't turn your crank why not read something else, and keep the rude comment to yourself? This was a very hot, very excellent example of the genre- i loved it!

farnorthhotfarnorthhotalmost 10 years ago
thank you !!

I loved it. Got me very turned on. I hope you submit many more stories.

Pantyboy6300Pantyboy6300almost 10 years ago
Great story!

I loved the story! Is there any chance of a sequel? (Please?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Won't make any difference what girlfriend.

Because in the next day, two maximum, he's going to close the bank accounts, cancel the credit cards and cell phone, quit his job, take what he wants and move far, far away. She'll never hear from him again. If she wants to file for a divorce, she'll have to file under abandonment. She'll never know where he went or what he did. She's toast and she certainly deserves it. What a manipulative bitch. She thinks it's okay to humiliate him. Not so much. She'll be lucky if he doesn't throw her a beating on his way out the door. What an idiotic story.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 9 years ago
Amazing

A Masterpiece of the SPH genre. So believable. A wonderful fantasy, expertly realised in detail. Loved it.

WhitfreyWhitfreyover 9 years ago
Great story!

I loved this story. It was written well with plenty of details and very erotic. Please submit another submission. I believe you've just scratched the surface with couples journey into a femdom relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So horny wow what a wife

I wish my girlfriend was like this.

I only have a small cock and can only satisfy orally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it , But

I wish she found a man with a big prick and kept husband for house work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tremendous story, especially for those who "get it"

I thoroughly enjoyed your story; Thank you. Please ignore any of the "haters" and people ignorant of this possible fetish. I am not sure why they would even read the story, let alone comment on it if they didn't understand the subject matter, and the motivation behind it. I have an above average penis, though it is still amazing to see my girlfriend get so much pleasure from her bigger dildo. If women know their man can be affected and turned on by this concept, that is one lucky woman. That woman will have a very attentive partner, and a very fulfilling sex life. This concept is supported brilliantly in the lovesmallpenis blog. Please write a Chapter 2. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story,true to life.

I enjoyed it because every time i take off my pants,my partner comments on my small cock and balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so wish it was me

Loved this story - it had me stroking my tiny cockette

x

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeeabout 9 years ago
Completely Understand

I completely understand this husband's desires. My pretty middle-aged wife is a retired school teacher with a trim body and a frequently stern expression. I'm an older guy with a small penis that doesn't work very well anymore. For years I fantasized about my wife dominating me, disciplining me for transgressions like reading literotica stories, and humiliating me by laughing at and telling others about my tiny dick. Even though I dropped lots of hints and even asked her for it once, she just gave me a sour look and said she wasn't interested. For some reason, though, she finally had enough and said she was going to give me my wish.

Now she regularly makes me stay naked, laughs at my pathetic dick, makes me beg to worship her pussy, and denies me any release, at all. The best thing, though, is that she introduces me as Teeny in public. When someone asks why, she makes me tell them it's because of my Teeny Wienie. On really special days, she makes me drop my pants and show them and then thank them for laughing at me.

I'm hoping she'll eventually give me my other big wish, which is to watch her take a real man's big, thick cock in her pussy and after he stretches her out and pumps his huge load of cum deep inside her, make me kneel between her legs and lick all of his cum out of her wonderful pussy while they both laugh at me and take pictures to show her friends. I love my wife more than ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What is wrong with British people?

As you read my title, you may be thinking it's about the author, sadly, it's not. It's directed towards all the vitriol spewed by those who don't like the story, and are trashing the author, and the irony displayed when you treat her like garbage earnestly, for having a loving and trusting relationship, with a foundation so strong that they can share these fantasies with each other. You come off as the largest hypocrites, oblivious to your own idiocy, and lack of self awareness. You embarrass yourselves.

If you don't enjoy the narrative, how she and her husband act-"behind closed doors", or her her style of writing. If you can't bear the grammatical errors, many of which you commenters also have in your posts-another irony. Move on and keep your damn fingers in your own ass, and don't reek up your keyboard by pulling them out to make an ill-typed, oblivious, idiotically hateful post. Save yourself the cleaning time to remove the aroma of pathetic loneliness mixed with the beans you ate out if the can, in a dark empty apartment that may be yours, or the poor person you stalk unknowingly.

I love the "don't quit your day job" poster, reading his terribly written post, felt the same as hearing nails on a chalk board. I couldn't tell through his bad grammar, if he was speaking "as a writer", or in terms of her being one, I hereby name you "Tonka-The Two Legged Twat Twink" sir. You may now continue eating your room temperature beans out of a can, then proceed to plug your unkempt dirt star back up with the three normal fingers when finished-at the table of your beautiful, socially accepted and pursued neighbor's flat-obviously out on the town with men much more hung and desirable than you.

Plug that dirt star tight, you wouldn't want that stink of pathetic loneliness and beans mixed in your slimy bowels-the smell I spoke of earlier-to ooze from you, wafting throughout her rooms; knocking the noses of her, and the better man she brought home into last Sunday, would you? Maybe secretly you do, it seems apropos for your type to hope for. The type that manifests their own self-loathing through the outward loathing of another person's publicly presented work that came from the heart, and an attempt to only give others enjoyment, nothing more. So, yeah, let's go with that! Slide those fingers out "Tonka"! Let your Eu de Teeny Tonka Perfume fill her place, that mighty man musk top off her abode, giving her reason to feel panic and fear at night, obviously knowing one of the Tonka species has violated her personal residence. Go get 'em tiger!

The rest of you small minded, insecure, small peen dangling "mighty mice", let the woman, her story, and the men secure with their God-given puny, yet powerful packages, and normal sized men who enjoy domination, all be. Go buy more beans, and stay away from the comment section.

Oh, and, Goodnight Tonka! Be sure to flick that little bean of your own once for me tonight, out of your aroused anger at this post! You're welcome for the freebie!

P.S. Please save whatever free time you have if you want to "come at" my post's "narrative", or knock its unedited grammar...I simply don't care what you gaggle of "Tonkas" have to say. Yet, I'm sure a good lot of you, will be so angrily aroused by this secretly, you won't be able to help but to try and reply. Be forewarned, if I do decide to reply to you "for kicks", I'm way better than you at this, having grown up in Texas, and played a man's sport in college, I got real good at the game of "volleying humorous bashings upon each other", you'll only look like the fool, after humiliating defeat. But, be the idiots you've already exposed yourselves to be, and write something that I'll tear apart in minutes for a good inner laugh, and for the entertainment of others that read my reply....

Oh, again, Goodnight Tonka!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My Hasty Comment Title

I apologize for my last post's title, I certainly didn't mean to categorize all British with that title and post. What it should've been called was, What's Wrong With Some of you Brits", again, I apologize, that's my regrettable fault.

Oh, once more, Goodnight Tonka!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One thing is for sure

There are a lot of idiots making comments. My god people, how can you stand yourself? Do you even bother reading what you write? Everybody has a right to voice an opinion as they see fit. Why is it that some of you don't seem to understand that?

No comment on story, didn't read it. Not interested in that theme, but couldn't resist reading the rants that most readers make. Why such hostility?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How bad is it that the comments are more fun to read than the story?

I didn't like this story. You never really give any reason that the husband would want to be demeaned, degraded and humiliated. Did he not have any pride or self respect? And it's one thing when a husband and wife play games by consent, but when the bitch brings in a friend and exposes him, she's crossed the line. Time to divorce her and find someone who loves and respects you. AT least a woman that discusses everything with you and doesn't view you as a toy to be played with for her own amusement. I'd simply ask you this question - If his friends and family knew how she treated him, what would they think? What would her Mother or Father think of the woman they raised were they to find out about her activities? I think everyone would be done with her. This simply wasn't fun or entertaining to read and that's why I hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Told Story!

I loved this story...this is similar to what happened to me. I am now a sissy cock sucker after he is done with my wife I get to have her cream pie. Thanks for a good story. For the rest who complain, I see none left there shameful names. Little Berry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love - hate

Apparently you either love or hate this story. I fall into the love group. It seems nicely written reasonably believable and I can see myself in that position. If you care to write I would not expand to much just let both partners enjoy the fetish.

Thank you for your time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the story

And I do have this fetish! Very well written.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Two Very Fucked Up People!

WTF?! This wimpy asshole gets off on being insulted about his small dick,by his supposedly loving wife? Give me a fuckin' break! And the woman who claims to love him indulges him,insults the shit out of him,tells a friend,and expands it to him eating his own creampie?! Some piece o' shit skel she is!

I'm fairly certain that if this sick relationship was described in a 2nd chapter,wifey would soon be fucking big-dicked jig-a-boos and feeding Wimpy their creampies.

The skank would probably have her own website full of pics of hubby's little dick,him eating cream pies,and sooner or later,hubby being made airtight by 2 of her big-dicked jigs.

betabradbetabradover 8 years ago
I just cant help it ....

This story really turns me on too. My penis , when hard, is also about 5 inches, which I think is supposed to be about average. But I just get so turned on by the idea of a woman telling me how small it is and telling me I shouldn't even call it a cock, and she calls it a "dicklette" or "clitty-cock". She locks my dicklette in chastity and makes me wear panties.. In my fantasies she also takes a lover with a big cock and makes me lick her cum filled pussy after he's fucked her. Too kinky ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I neve meant to out you ................

Perhaps he could out her - out of a marriage ?

It is not the size of his member that is important now ; it is the size of his self respect

and his guts .

What would he miss from this ' marriage ' ??

OOAAOOAAabout 8 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!

Congrats ;)

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
What a Messed Up Marriage !

Even though the story is fiction some readers do harbour this humiliation fantasy. The wifes character in the story is not of a loving wife and she seems a strong willed woman. So whst I always seem to question in the plot is why would an attractive, intelligent, strong willed woman would marry a beta male, who not built like brick out house , shorter than her, non muscly, small dick of a man ! ?

Why ! ?

That question is never really answered !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm doing it!

This is probably one of my favorite stories. I'm going to try this with my girlfriend. She already makes me clean her floors naked and check the mail in panties, and nobody could help but make fun of how small I am when I'm humiliated. That's for making asking her to do it as easy as sending a link (which I have already bookmarked). Thanks again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A SPH story written by a SPH fan.

This could only have been written by someone with a strong SPH fetish. Most of us little dick guys cannot even begin to understand why this turns us on, let alone trying to explain it to someone else. Most of us have spent a life time living in fear that someone will see our tiny penis, and going to great lengths to protect this secret. It's really difficult for us to pin down exactly when that fear changed into excitement. After years of hiding it, we suddenly want everyone to see it. For all of those who criticize this story in anger, please just go away. This was not written for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Job, Well done

Loved the story. It moved well with good writing which is lacking in some stories.

Looking forward to your next chapter.

betabradbetabradover 7 years ago
Very sexy !

I confess , I have a small penis and I don't know why, but it really turns me on to be teased about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have always know I have a small penis

But the first time my wife brought a tape measure to bed and measured it then told me how much larger our neighbors was I was a little more than usual ashamed of it. The girls in school used to like to have me masturbate for them but they would never touch the tiny thing. Nope , they said they would never touch something so small. I guess that is part of the reason that I joined them as one of the girls. I was never going to be a man to them. 4yourpleasure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have always know I have a small penis

But the first time my wife brought a tape measure to bed and measured it then told me how much larger our neighbors was I was a little more than usual ashamed of it. The girls in school used to like to have me masturbate for them but they would never touch the tiny thing. Nope , they said they would never touch something so small. I guess that is part of the reason that I joined them as one of the girls. I was never going to be a man to them. 4yourpleasure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 inches isnt small

you know whats funny all these SPH stories they always measure and its 5 inches or 6 inches long ... neither of these measurements are "small" 5 inches is over double my size and 6 inches is nearly triple id love to find a proper SPH stories with a bloke measuring 2 inches when hard so I can relate to it

LittleFireman5591LittleFireman5591over 6 years ago
Very Well Written...

Without a doubt, this is one of the most well written story I've read. Please keep up the good work!!!

I too suffer with a small penis. I went many years and thru many women not realizing that women were nice and didn't tell me. Finally, after being married for a little less than a year my wife told me that I've never fully satisfied her and told me it was because I had a small cock. Then to add insult to injury she told me she had been cheating on me since before we were married. Of course with men with much bigger cocks....

littlenancypancylittlenancypancyover 6 years ago
An Inspiration

Loved the story. It was very, very realistic. Gave it 4 out of 5 stars; didn't give it 5 stars because (and maybe Midnightowl19 will do a story continuation including these themes) I would have just loved to read about the two wives forcing their tiny-dicked husbands to meet, then thoroughly humiliating them by making them dress as 5 year old little girls (wearing too short party dresses, white or pink pretty princess cotton panties, frilly ankle socks, Maryjane shoes, pretty hair bows, etc) and making them French kiss each other while fondling each other's little pantied penises, while the wives slowly penetrated their pantied anuses with a finger or small vibrator, eventually

getting the husbands to fall-in-love with pretending to be little girls, and with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So far 319,894 views & 68 comments! Good stuff! I LIKE THE STORY VERY MUCH: IT IS VERY EROTIC IN ITS OWN WAY & VERY REALISTIC: SOME WIVES HUMILIATE THEIR HUSBANDS IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE

I am 60, my eife is 42.

My wife humiliated me over my penis size & its hardness on several occasions, each time when the man was 10 to 15 years my junior. It was never in a big group of people or in front of anybody from our circle of friends.

She would humilate me (pretending she was just joking) to attract the man's attention. Essentially, if she fancies a man, she is hitting on him openly without any regard i am present.

At a vacation we bumped into a guy, age 40, who was my trainee 15 years prior to. He was the same age as my wife. We all got tipsy. She invited him for a nightcap & some more chat. Our rented cottage was isolated & had a hottub in the back yard. It was a 'hotwife in hottub' situation!

The guest borrowed one of my trunks. My wife showed up eith drinks; she wore a very skimpy bikini. She sat on my lap sidewise so she was facing the man. She put a hand over my neck & started to flirt with my friend. She said that my dick "is still fully functional but is not as hard or thick as it used to be."

She insisted we played truth or dare. The man reluctantly accepted.

She asked me whether i would forgive if she ever had a fling. I answered i would.

Our friend refused to answer one of my wife's questions & the dare was to let my wife sit in his lap. He looked at me for any signal & i nodded, smiled & winked at him.

My wife sent me to brink more drinks. As i was exiting the hottub my hardon was evident.

"My love, before you gofor drinks tell our friend that you & i are on the same page & that he need not be shy."

When i returned with drinks the bikini top was not on my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3inch penis

My husband had a 3inch penis and I have a clitoris that is 1inch long. We both considered we had something special. He had a special little penis, others knew it because when he got excited you could see the little outline in his pants. My special large clitoris hard to hide in panties because it would stick out and get hard when I was excited, so I stopped wearing panties. It was easy to get our little sex organs excited. I think we are pretty special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
out your intimate sexuality to a friend.

If I didn't kill her, I would definitely divorce her.

Chances are very, very good that I would immediately smash her head in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exquisite

Exquisite: you are very sensitive to how a wife feels the morning after I realized I had married a small penis - and what wonderful choices I could look forward to starting today!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cuckold stories

Technically any MMF story involving a wife or girlfriend is a cuck story, gangbang? Cuck story, all stories are cuck stories lol lesbian friend with wife, you've been cucked by a woman lol ok it is possible to write a non cuck story, wife fucks dog, fuck you've been cucked by your dog!

Perhaps only FFM stories where you the guy perform like a stud? Would we get bored?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Is there anyone who finds a tiny little penis hot? I think it's sad and unfair, but definitely not a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have no interest in giants wangs (in fact I prefer average size) but I too feel sad and sorry when I see of pic of a man with an incredibly tiny penis. Nature can be cruel and unfair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tiny one

I love this story. I’ve got a tiny penis 4 inches and skinny and love it when my wife makes fun of my tiny dick. I also love hearing about all the big thick cocks she’s had. She started making me eat my own cum by lifting my legs up and cuming on my face.

tinybetacucktinybetacuckabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Some people (i,.e. other commenters) just don't get the fetish. That's their problem, and I don't know why they bother to read a story and complain about its existence. The topic sections on this site are very vague, so getting all bent out of shape about a story being listed under one topic or the other is such a waste of time. SPH is in the title for God's sake; it's not a surprise!

As for the story, I think this is very well-written and hits the nail right on the head for what I want in my SPH tales. It's really hard to keep coming up with new ways to describe a small cock, and the wife's dialogue comes off as both natural and devastating -- a very clever feat.

I appreciate the pains taken at the outset to establish the wife's real, deep love for her husband, which couches the rest of the story in comfortable but very hot fantasy -- at least until the dagger at the end, when she confesses that his tiny secret slipped out in conversation with a girlfriend. That was the hottest part to me, when the stakes finally became real. Just a great story that got my little cock very hard. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughably bad

She knew what she was getting when she married him. Now that she has demeaned, degraded and humiliated him he understands that she has no love or respect for him and their marriage is over. I hope she enjoys her divorce. She earned it. What a bitch! Some men would simply beat her and throw her to the curb.

1 star

subhubby2subhubby2over 4 years ago
Good but shes not right

4.9" for a hard cock is smallish but not very mine is about 3 3/4"and very thin. Thats small. Ask my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
smallones

Well enjoyed the story I myself 3.5 but have pleased many ladies with only a couple who were disappointed as I could tell and yes I have always made up for my short cummings, many have said no one has given them so much oral satisfaction as I have that they came back for more many times, and now I love having such a small clitty-cock!

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
Amazing work

Don't listen to most of the retarded anonymous comments. It was an amazing story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
a little one's destiny

Really enjoyed this story.Thank you. Loved hearing it from the wife's perspective and would love to see a follow-up where the humiliation continues maybe with the neighbours or the knowing girlfriends further involvement and knowledge.

Particularly would enjoy hearing how the sexual relationship spirals further out of control as the wife and husband become ever more aroused by the effect of larger cock comparisons and an inevitable slide towards cuckoldry and emasculation.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
I made a mistake once

My boyfriend had a tiny dick, but I loved him desperately. He was cute, smart, funny, and wonderfully loving and attentive. He was everything I wanted in a man and I honestly didn’t care about the size of his penis. He could make me cum without stretching me or even filling me. As long as we were together and my clit was stimulated by our movement, and he was so good at that, our sex was great. We talked about marriage and we made tentative plans for our life together after college.

And then one night I was with some friends and we were drinking. I don’t remember exactly what was said, but we were talking about sex and our boyfriends, and their size. I was a little drunk, but that’s not an excuse. I told my friends how small my boyfriend was and I laughed about it. They made jokes and so did I, saying things I really didn’t mean, but insulting the man I loved in front of my friends.

One or more of them, I never found out who, shared the things I’d said. The cruel comments, like how I couldn’t even feel him when we made love - untrue, but I’d said it. Or how he never made me cum when we made love - also untrue. In fact, I’d even told my friends that I’d stopped taking the pill because there was no way he would get his sperm far enough inside to knock me up. I’d lied about that too.

And my boyfriend found out and he dumped me. We talked for three days, and he said he loved me, but he’d been hurt too badly because I didn’t respect him. I’d betrayed him just for some laughs, and embarrassed him. I begged him to forgive me, and he said that he could do that, but in the next breath, he told me we were done. He could forgive me, he could even love me, but he couldn’t trust me.

I lost everything and it took me a long time to get over my self-pity and for a while I blamed and hated him, but that was another lie - I hated myself and sometimes, when I look through the shoebox in my closet and see the old photos of us together, I still breakdown and cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well That Marriage Will End SHORTly!

As the story developed you could see her getting drunker with her new found power.It’s only a matter of time before she decides to escalate things getting him to agree to let her fuck bigger dicks and bringing home cream pies for him to slurp out of her pussy. Then she’ll be bringing home guys with big cocks for him to watch fucking her so she can feed him fresh cream pies. And she can get the ultimate power by making him suck the sauce right from the big cocks. While she’s doing all that she can share pix & vids of all of this with her friends. ~ Yep, this marriage is heading right down the crapper!

LeylanderLeylanderover 3 years ago
Unwarranted criticism of a marvellous story.

There's a lot of critical comments for this story. Almost all of them are misplaced and show a lack of understanding of the themes the story deals in.

One of the main criticisms is that the wife is stupid and not loving.

Nothing could be further than the truth. She is intelligent enough to understand her husband needs and loving enough to fulfil them. Her husband craves humiliation. She supplies it. We don't know whether what she says is true or simply role play. Has she really taken photos to show her friends? Has she really outed her husband for his small penis to other females? Does he even have a small penis anyway? We don't know. It could all be just a tease.

For me, this is an amazing piece. It pushes so many of the right buttons for anyone into sph, cuckoldry, female superiority or humiliation.

I do hope the author is not put off by the unfair criticism and writes a lot more stories on the same themes.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

It always surprises me which story will incite the righteous haters (who always finish the story) It’s those hot buttons; things like female superiority or even just the notion of it, homosexual references especially in anything not posted in the gay category will light a bonfire . But cum eating is like putting out a fire with gasoline.

Really great story. I love it coming from her POV. The humiliation and teasing is all handled so... yup I’ll say it, loving. Not just her love for her guy but her getting her first delicious sip of power. So while he’s squirming at the taste of his first cE experience she is languishing in her newly discovered taste for dominant female power. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a great story!

I do wish those leaving nasty comments would just stop. What is it that they don’t like? The characters? No, they are well developed. A loving couple with mutual respect. The dialogue? No, the dialogue is just great. Clear and conveying feeling. The plot development? No, it starts on its journey in small steps, and then it grows and develops, with a few surprises. The writing? No, the author is very skillful. The ending? Well, maybe. It leaves me wanting for the story to continue! But when a story has reached a certain level, a plateau, it is often wise to stop. Where would the story go from here? Cuckoldry? Exhibition? Internet sharing? Blackmail? Enslavement? Lots of places I might not want this trusting, loving couple to go. J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Amazingly descriptive - rare find.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

This story really turned me on. My penis isn't short -- 6" -- but it is what I call a "pencil dick". I don't satisfy my wife anymore and I truly want her to get fucked by other men. I would love it if her girlfriends found out about my "pencil dick" and humiliated me. They could even help me with my make-up and lingerie -- I would love to dress up for all of them. I would suck all their husbands and then guide their cocks into my wife's pussy. That's what your next chapter of this story should be.

I love reading stories on Literotica from female writers. Please tell us more stories. I love the feminine perspective.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Her friends

This is exactly what I fantasise about, my wife telling me she has told one of her friend that I am small but not - in fact, never - telling me which one it is. The humiliation would be incredible.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Wow. Nothing like encouraging self-loathing in the person you purport to love. At some point, you do cross an inviolable line where you begin consuming the muscle fiber of both the relationship and the human to whom you are supposedly a 'loving wife'. Let's turn it around to the husband degrading his wife, and it's no longer acceptable. Insanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If I was the husband I would borrow thousands of dollars of money from the bank, run my credit cards to the maximum and give the money away to some poor beggar. Then i would cancel my life insurance policies. Then I would get in my car and drive far far away. then I would attack a big weight to myself and jump off a bridge during the middle of the night so no one would see me. I would die , no body would ever be found and be pronounced officially dead in 5 years time.

In the meantime my wife is stuck with paying off a huge mortgage and all my credit and bank debts.

I would no longer suffer the humiliation that my wife has given me for so many years and I would know that I finally fucked her over in a way she can feel the pain she has given me for so many years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I concur with other commentors that supposedly loving wives humiliating their husbands even if the husband "likes" it is deplorable. As is cuckolding. Chastity cage fetishists and a lot of femdom. We have a problem in society that few talk about; it's called mysandry. It's the hatred of men. Its telling that many people dont know this word, but most know its coralarry, misogyny, the hatred of women. Great strides have been made in shining light on myogyny and trying to combat it. If you object to mysandry and call it out, you are met with ridicule and everyone laughs. They think we are just old incels, cucks, etc. I'm on a mission for men's rights. No alphas, no betas. No man on man ridicule that just feeds the mysandry. If someone tells me to man up, I tell them to fuck off. We all must be masculine to get laid and have backbone, that's fine, but men need to develop a philosophy akin to feminism if we and our sons are to survive in this society. I'm serious. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a small penis and when my wife was out with her friend she told her all about it. My wife’s friend offered my wife her son Tony who is 22. He has been having sex regular with my wife now and I am used to clean both of them.

If we go to her friends house and Tony is there my wife goes to his room while I’m left to talk to her friend. As we hear my wife’s loud moans her friends tells me that if my dick wasn’t so small and pathetic that would be me.

Sometimes she makes me stop naked and gets me to wank my little dick as her son is fucking my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Autobiographical

It HAS to be autobiographical. There is just too much richness of detail, too much attention to the wife's emotions, and too much repressed small-penis anxiety to have been just simply spun out of thin air.

This is a PERFECT submission, with a delicate balance between HIS small-penis humiliation and HER eager willingness to offer herself for the enjoyment of countless other men of all sizes, shapes, and walks of life.

SIX STARS - five for the story and one for the cute cuckold who [finally] opened up!

Twalter22Twalter22over 2 years ago

I loved this story! Thank You for sharing such an erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

I liked the story as my small dick craves this type of attention. It wasn’t perfect but it was very good.

I came into this fetish after a very long progression in my life. There were many things over my life that led me here. We are the result of our experiences.

To the stupid twats that have to come and bash something someone else enjoys, what is your problem? You can’t say the title fooled you. It was very clear. Yet you read it and criticize it. That’s weirder than this kink. Does it make you feel manly to denounce such? I think I’m more manly than you with my four inch dick.

What must the sex lives of these goons be like? Lights off, pull up the covers and night dress, their peens sticking through the fly of pj’s, no foreplay, just forcing themselves into a dry pussy, and Cumming in 50 second. Put their dick back in pj’s, pulling down night gowns and blankets then telling their wives, they are welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, too bad the wife isn't the least dominant :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SPH or TPH...both have something in common. Secretly, in the back of their mind, the idea that they could be taken by a powerful woman who knows what she wants ; that thought is there. A strong woman who no so secretly "hates men". These women are the one's that laugh at a good ball busting. These are the women who crave ball busting and crushing. These women who would cream at the idea of taking a man's balls through Castration. Slowly and painfully, or in a quicker knife or shearing process. Causing sever pain and screaming, while dreaming they get up and run around with their balls hang out of their scrotum sacks dangeling around their knees as they run around screaming and crying while dozens of women laugh and applaud. . The castrated man or men if it were some hypersexualized Castration Party, would then be like "entertainment" crying and shouting, running naked with their testicals flopping around in agony yet somehow still jumping and doing laps running into one another until they are tackled or tripped by a woman and made to look at their flopping , now worthless nuts as they are sqeezed and ruptured before their eyes shortly before their "official" amputation. Then with the bleeding stopped. The "guests" are told that their night might not be over, and that without balls, they were "sissies" and needed to have their Dicks removed too. This would come in a most painful , Head Biting, or head slicing, or head shearing lottery ...like a roll of the dice or spinning of a wheel. Then one by one, up on a stage, they would be subjected to a shortening of their manhood, followed by more running and screaming and crying with their nake bouncing penises flopping around as their hands of course would be tied. Once , bound and clotted, their Penises would again be looked at, inspected and then ....of course "shortened again, by a guest like a previous girlfriend, sister or MOM. Now after a second shortening, their may not be much left but if there is a third and final Dick Elimination happens which results in the highest approval from the crowd of Men Hating, Ballbusting, Dominatrixes in the area. There's now only a short stub and the flesh from the scrotum which sometime in the future will be fashioned as a vagina, but for a while, their ASS is their new PUSSY, and they will need to get us to using it, quite often in the "sissy" slave market their photoes just got posted to on the internet.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Love it, LOVE IT! It's a 5, a great big 5 and I'm not talking about inches!

I don't know if the writer of this story is female or if there is any facts involved but as the over-excited owner of a little wee-wee this sounds a bit familiar but in my case we've gone that next step because the cum that she feeds me is NOT mine.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous