All Comments on 'Eating virgin pussy'

by FHH69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
needingsomeloveneedingsomeloveabout 10 years ago
nice start

Great beginning. Really want to hear how things went when Karla got home and what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fun story

Sometimes sibling rivalry can work to advantage. It is also a situation than can go badly very fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You wanted her first time to be special, just the two of you. But then you included a third person photographing it? Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Dude, that was so wrong. SO wrong. pft you make me SICK. Liked it, but with your eighteen year old sister-in-law when your, like, double her age???? WRONG

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
What a Prick!

Hope wife didn't get fucked and she takes him for everything he has putting him and her slut sister out in the street, has enough pull with the boss to make him lose his job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great beginning then.....

You had a great beginning but then it went downhill from there. You've got one hell of a imagination, though. I'm not saying this story was trash but it did leave something to be desired. On the other hand, I'm not the one writing it......

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
I agree

The male narrator is a supreme asshole, I'd give you 5 stars on that scale but there's nothing to like about a guy who has been waiting six years to fuck his bride's sister and then gets a friend to record it.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 9 years ago
Hey you "critics"

Don't be so hard on the writer.

It's a pretty damn good story about a nasty character.

But it's only a story so judge it as such.

As pornographic fiction I give it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A part 2 to this would be amazing 😍😍 Great job!

A part two to this would be AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a part two! I'm BEGGING YOU!!

Lovash77Lovash77about 8 years ago
Make her pregnant

I think u should have another part where he Fucks her in his bed with the objective of making her pregnant, even before the divorce. Otherwise it was a hot story. Very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Threesome?

Maybe have his wife walk in on them fucking, giving her the ultimatum for a divorce or accepting what is happening and joining them?

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 7 years ago
Chapter 2???

I'd really have loved to read a 2nd chapter to see what happen's next...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Let's Show some Girl Love!

This should have been focused on the details of giving the female pleasure... I am so sick and tired of the male always getting all the attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs a Second part

Great needs a second part and more pussy eating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don’t loose focus.

You made too many mistakes in this for your reader. I basicly abandoned the narrative at the begining of the second pp. You didn’t address any of the questions the character asks. Maybe Mike isn’t as good of a friend and tipped the wife off. Then you have Ethan( Kara’s husband) turn her sister into a slut. Maybe you should try reading these before publishing them. Unlike Porn, these stories are more read then jacked off to. You have to describe everything. And do not end a paragraph with not being able to. Hope it improves; i don’t know for sure but Porn is like any industry, good scripts make good film.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Devious

Nothing special

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 2 years ago

So you advocate grooming a 12 year old? Even as a fantasy that is wrong on so many levels.

Then after grooming her, she loses all inhibitions, unbelievable, to the extent she is happy to star in a porno? No, sorry, this just doesn’t work at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is very sexy. Wish there was a part 2 for Ethan and Stephanie with them getting married, pregnant, and her taking her sister’s place as Ethan’s queen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous