All Comments on 'Unanticipated Ch. 02'

by TheSilentBrother

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Dream59Dream59almost 10 years ago
As with your new story

This shows a lot of promise. It needs to carry on to a more settled out come. You show as much promise as your stories and I look forward to more of your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Her folds accommodated me perfectly, as though her pussy was crafted specifically for this purpose; to sheathe her brother's cock."

That's the way lots of young guys feel the first time they fuck their sister. And it's understandable. Brothers and sister are the genetically closest connected human beings. It makes sense that the boy's cock fits his sister's cunt like a hand in a glove. This is the third excellent story by his highly talented writer on the intriguing and exciting subject of sisterfucking. The amazing thing is that TSB is 18 to 22 years old, so maybe even still a late teenager. I'm glad that Jake wound up fucking the shit out of Ania, that's the way TSB's tales tend to end up. Jake gave his sister a really hot incestuous fuck, she came like crazy, and the boy blew his hot brotherly balls right up his sister's tight little twat. Jake's given Aina lots of little presents in the past, but the huge twatful of creamy semen he shot into her now is the best, most appreciated gift a brother can ever give his cute baby sister and that a sister can ever receive from her hunky big brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish it

Sexy, romantic, and dirt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous