All Comments on 'A Normal Married White Wife'

by Dr S Crow

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It felt so familiar......

I can't believe it was a man who wrote this. It sounds so close to my reality in part, and definitely hitting on my fantasies. Please write more in this vein! and where is the story that Melissa alludes to in this one?

hot here...... and not from the weather :) Molly

boonecooneboonecooneover 16 years ago
nice little tit-a-ly

it is just enough i think

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wish

Well told. I wish my wife would tell me about her fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
white wife fucks black men with my encouragement

Great story. My white wife started fucking black men when she was 15. Her single mom fucked black men. Three of our four married daughters fuck black men without their husband's knowledge. I encourage my wife to date and fuck black men. I wait at home for her to return freshly black fucked. I eat her pussy while she tells me about her night of fucking black men. After I eat her pussy I fuck her. We both love her to fuck black men. Our oldest daughter and my wife go on dates with black men and fuck. Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My white wife fucks black men. I encourage her.

Good story. My white wife loves fucking black men. Her mother used to fuck black men. Our daughters fuck black men. I enjoy watching my wife make out with black men and then watching them fuck her. My wife and oldest daughter go on dates with black men and fuck them. I eagerly wait for my wife to return home after fucking black men. I eat her cum-filled pussy whie she tells me about her date. My wife has all the freedom to fuck any man. She prefers to fuck black men. My wife is happiest when she has a steady black lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only Blacks

My wife has been fucking some of my Black friends for many Years, and I know that she will continue. She uses no Birth Control, but has been lucky so far. One of these she will be filled with Black Sperm and have a Baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wife goes black forever

My wife of 25 years had only been with me her entire life until a vacation to the caymen island had her go from miss prim and proper to a black cock cum slut. I paid one of the pool boys to seduce her while I was playing golf never thinking he would get in her panties but Manny had no problem fucking her for a couple hours before I returned catching them in the act. Before leaving the caymens she had fucked Manny each of the last 5 days as well as 5 of his friends getting gangbanged the last night of our trip all night long. SINCE returning home she has not slowed in her quest to be stuffed by BBC fucking and sucking countless black men of all ages. I lost count of how many times I returned home from work as well as other places to find anywhere from 1 to 5 black guys banging my horny wife stuffing all 3 of her hungry holes to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
same feeling

i was 30 or so when I was "blackened". I am 4ft 11, long red hair, 38D breasts. My husband is a truck driver and gone most of the time. We just moved to a new place, and it was up to me to make sure all the utilities were turned on, as he got in his truck and left. So a few days later, I had the cable guy over to install cable in the living room and both the bedrooms. He told me he could "hook me up" with other programs, but not now, after working hours he could come back. I have to admit, even then I was fantisizing about this young stud taking me, as I know it would be at least 2 weeks before my husband would be home. So I called him about 7 and he said he'd be right over. He had 3 other black friends with him, and they had been out partying. The all were very bold in how they looked at me, and soft spoken comments. I went to my bedroom with Rodney so he could hook up my DVD and computer. He slipped in a DVD he had, and it was a white woman getting black gangbanged. When I looked at Rodney, he had his magnificent black cock out for me to see. He told me to come over and suck him. I soon found myself naked and being fondeled by all of them. It was a friday night, and we didn't stop until sunday evening. I was their complete slave and married white slut. I gave them my soul. My breasts, neck and thighs were covered in hickeys. My nipples ached from them sucking and pinching them. My ass cheeks were crimsom from being spanked. I cant tell you how many times I orgasmed, or how many times they came in and on me. But sunday when they were leaving, Rodney told me that I was now blackened. Every black man would know it, and I would never resist. So so far, it's true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a white man dreams of bigblackcock

all i want is a blackcock to suck and fuck me but i cant find it or can never tell anyone ive not even come out i just want a black cock to full fill me literally i just want to scream out when he fucks me and shout fuck me with yr bigblack cock and tell him my tight white ass is all his and he can do what he wants with me ahh what a dream hope it comes true one day please reply

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Slut for other men

Hi Melissa

Your letter was so good for me and gave me confidence,

as I am married to a wonderful man but he is

not very exciting for me. I have always been more sexually

driven than him but kept it very much to myself.

Now I am looking at other men in a different way,

and black men especially. I was married at 18 and now at 39

I feel something missing. I think about it constantly!

Thank you for your letter of encouragement

Alecia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes, I just knew I had him right where I wanted him...

So you can imagine the shock I received along with the papers I got the next afternoon from the Bubble Gum chewing and snapping teenage Process Server. Thanks a lot Dr S Crow

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a bunch

What a bunch of freaks, especially the last anon, commenting on this piece of shit story. Annonys all, as no normal human would brag about a bigger fetish and use any normal name. Soon, all the trash not killed by other trash will be put down by the police. Leave a few for those of us trophy hunters looking to pop a big black buck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi great story I loved it. Im Darlene I’m a married white 60 year old women of 9 years. I’m 5’2” 155 pounds yes over weight. And 40 DD tits. My husband is older then I am and has lost his sex drive. We have alway been very kicky and we both love S&M which I miss terribly. love bad boys. Well several months ago I was in a bar for a drink and met this younger guy of 19 years younger. 41. We talked for awhile . As he told me he moved to Tucson 3 years ago.from the public housing projects in New Orleans. He is covered in tattoos because he said he was an ex gang member. and a piercing in one ear.about 6’ft very muscular and very black.. we exchanged numbers. A few weeks passed as we text regular. He make a lot of sexual remarks like how he loves white married women specially ones with big tits, and show me what a black man could do to a white married woman. Like turning my pussy inside out while he spank my white ass. I agreed to meet him one day after work. He didn’t know it at time but I wanted him to fuck the hell out of me and use me.so I removed my panties and bra. Will we have been fucking wildly for several months now. I pretty much let him have his way with me. Letting him do as he wishes. I guess I’m ( as he calls me his white whore) I love the way he uses me and fucks me. All white women should experience black cock at least once in their life .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story,

I encouraged my wife to fuck other men, it took a while for her to agree to it, most important for her was that I would still love her if she went through with it.

I encouraged her to start with our friend who we both knew he had a crush on her. We invited him over for dinner and she was flirting with him, we talked about film's that was on Netflix that we told about, we don't have Netflix.

He invited us over to his place to watch one of the film's the following Saturday evening.

Saturday came and she got ready to go watch the film, but I asked her if she would go without knickers on, and I said just thinking about her going was making me very hard. She agreed and as she was leaving I told her not to rush home, even tomorrow evening would be better if everything goes ok for her.

She came home Sunday evening and told me she had fucked him all Saturday night and all day Sunday, he even fucked her just before she came home to me. She told me that she told him it was my idea for her to go on her own so she might get a good fucking from him.

He phoned me Monday thanking me for allowing my wife to go to his place and staying over. I asked him if he enjoyed it as much as she did he said yes I enjoyed it very much.

I invited him over anytime he would like to come, and fuck her.

That was at the start of the first Lockdown they are still fucking, with our encouragement he calls her his slut wife, his married whore, his cum slut. and we love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr S Crow your story is for sick fucks and Melissa is a worthless motherfucking whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As I suffer from a very bad back, I am not able to give my wife everything sexual that she needs. So I encouraged her to find a lover, telling her that I love you, but I want you to enjoy sex the way you used to. It took about a year of constant asking her to go and enjoy yourself with other men.

We talked about our friend, I knew she liked him and he liked her, caught him checking her out plenty of times.

Anyway she agreed to go out with him but promised nothing. One night when mick was over, again checking mary out we had a few drinks and he was talking about a new program he was wanting on Netflix. Sounds interesting Mary said looking at him and smiling. I then said why don't you go to Micks house and watch it, when is it on I asked, Mick said we can watch it anytime. Great I said how are you fixed on Friday night. Sound he said. On Friday evening I drove Mary to his place, she had on a long button skirt a light thin top, no bra cotton knickers. My idea of no bra, and skirt that easily opens. I told her I love her very much and to go and enjoy yourself. If you want to stay the night I don't mind, just let me know.

Mary came home around 2am without her knickers and a big smile on her face, she said he almost jumped on her when he saw that she had no bra on they played on the sofa then went to his bed and they fucked, twice. She told me that she told mick that I knew and that I encouraged her to fuck you.

Now sometimes she goes to him sometimes he comes to her. They fuck in front of me and I really enjoy seeing her enjoy herself. I am looking forward to the day she fucks a older Indian man one of my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story is to fake most likely written by a Blackman trying to make blackmen appear sexually superior but I get the opposite when I fuck white, black any race with my 10" circumsized white cock but I love oral sex mainly giving it which I have found women like it long time before you fuck so there you have it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nothing wrong with giving your wife a real treat and her enjoy a big cock especially a bbc

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

if my wife did this i would set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold. what the hell is wrong with everyone today. i thought the goal was having a happy satisfied wife. Nothing more rewarding than seeing your loving wife the next morning after her being with her bull and a great fuck. Wives with a bull are far happier wives

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

let me see where do i start. I was in the Navy 47 yrs ago in the 70's ,now i have a 7.8 inch cock and when really turned on 8 inches. now many time my ship would be in port and other ships out for 30 days for different training needs and anyways when those ships were out we and my buddies would go to the club and there was always married wives there and some were Navy wives with their husbands out to sea and they were there for a good time and to fuck. that is the best way i can describe it. So i fucked many of the wives over the years and the wives were there as their husbands knew it too. i suppose they had agreements with each other that since they were gone to sea so much they agreed their wives could go out and have fun and if they had the opportunity they could fuck if they wanted.. there were always lots of wives there. some of the wives even would invite me over when their husbands were home and we fucked and so they were cuckold husbands and sometimes the husband joined in, Those were thew good old days when things were very good. So many of their husband even knew me because some served together with me on previous ships. There is nothing wrong with a wife who has a cuckold husband as many husbands are cuckolds and do not know it. its better when the wife does not have to sneak around and cheat. and openly fucks at home or meet on a hotel with hubby in tow.sometimes the hubby would join on or get sloppy seconds as he reclaims his wife and fucks, This was always kept on the down low as we were in the Navy. Not like it is today. No one on the radio or podcasts ever brings this up and mentions this happened back in the day

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i get so upset today as there are many unhappy unsatisfied wives out there who IMO just need a good fuck and do not get it from their husbands and too afraid to say to their husbands i would love a good fuck-not making love but a good fuck.. Their marriages would be much better if the wives would just cuckold their husband and over time it would just be a normal way of life for them and they would have way happier wives and their sex lifer would improve too. I say ladies cuckold your husbands and they will learn to accept it not all of them but many would adapt.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There are many god reasons a husband would be his loving wife's cuckold. Just one reason could be due to health and other life situations. I wish people could just be more understanding and if they were they would have better marriages and happier wives and personally i do not see why people were not more open minded about this and there would be less cheating and more honest lives and marriages. If the wife truly loves her husband she will still love him even after she was with her bull. Most good bulls do not want to be married to her anyways he just providing her something the wife needs or is lacking.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I Truly believe there needs to be a change in marriages in a big big way. There would and could be far happier wives if the change took place in how marriages operate.We must stop dehumaizing women and husbands and quit putting down men who are cuckolds and once this happens i believe you will have happier marriages. I do no t see anything wrong with happier wives and well the beat way to say it is better fucked wives who will be i assure you happier wives, I believe cuckold men are stronger men in many ways and appreciated by wives and women who are educated to understand. Everything seems to be in the shadows today and i believe it is time to shed light on things and how they really are. Then you will have happier women and men who can be themselves. I do noy think there is any thing wrong with a wife who gas a bull and a cuckold hubby and both have important functions in a wife's married life. and both are important Equally to her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very Good Story Dr Sue. You provide a much needed perspective and well i will say it . women need husbands who are their loving cuckold husband. More husbands need to be cuckolded and you will see happier wives, i truly believe if it was considered acceptable many wives who cuckold their husbands and many wives would not mind having a bull if they could be honest about it with crushing their husbands

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

God rest my 3rd wife and God bless her as she taught me so much . her previous husband whom she was married to for 23 yrs whom he and I did not exactly get along great with as he was in our lives and was the father of their 3 children and one morning over coffee with my wife i asked her why he hated me as he was very competitive and she said its because he knows you fuck me better and i said how does he know and she said he can see it in my eyes and is why he hates you and he knows you are far better endowed because she said while he and i were separated he accidentlly he came in and saw us together(he was black) and it freaked him out and he see's that same look in my eyes now and knows its because of you. She said honey its that simple. You are able to give me something he can never give med and that is after 3 kids together and it makes him crazy you can do that, You honey reach place he never could.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous