All Comments on 'Gargouille Ch. 08'

by merryweather

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Nicole herself has to meet her mates halfway as they need to do the same. All of them have so much to learn about each other. They can't expect to have a good relationship when all of them are keeping secrets.

Their head strong pride is hurting them all. One if them need to be the bigger person and open up. Their mating is not a competition so it shouldn't matter who gives in first with what they are hiding. The quicker they talk it out like sensible adults the quicker they can get on happily with their lives.

I wish Nicole would put her foot down more with her mother as she does with her mates. Nicole doesn't have to let her mother speak and do to her as she please. Nicole is grown and don't need her meddling mother causing problems. Speaking up for herself respectively is not wrong. Nicole would let her mother guilt her into not speaking her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Welcome

Back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks for continuing

I'm glad this story was not dropped, it's so interesting. Looking forward to your next chapter.

Yves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It's knda tedious now. It's almost impossible to like the heroes or heroines at this point. It's almost like reading about congress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nicole is angry yes but it time for her to grow up her mother be damned. All three need to talk because the threat to all three of them.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3about 10 years ago
Ready for more...

I understand Nicole being upset with them for not sharing things with her. I agree with her if they love her like they say they do they should share things with her. The not knowing with endanger her more than the knowing. I cannot believe that her boss set her up. Ready for the next chapter. I know if I could hold out like she has if I had two hot guys ready and willing to serves me. ***** 5 stars wish I could have given 10 though.

ArieluArieluabout 10 years ago
I've been holding out for a Quiet Saturday night, a bottle of my favourite red wine and this chapter

Oh my goodness girl.... You got me on the edge ..... More more more

Yours in writing

Fairy Arielu

merryweathermerryweatherabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks a bunch for the comments and feedbacks. Glad you enjoyed it Arielu aka my fairy pal...lol.

I am currently working on chp 09. Hope to have it out soon.

Cheers

Merry

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 10 years ago
I really like this story!

She really should demand the same respect from her mother that she expects from her mates. I wonder how these guys would enjoy being confined and kept ignorant because it was for their own safety. They need to understand that caging a free creature whether by bars of steel, an opulent room, or by limiting knowledge is just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Repetetive much...

Its getting so bad I'm skipping pages, please move it along already her constant round about of angry then crying is getting annoying. Also come on, not even one actual escape attempt. If I was that angry id have had a go scaling the wall out the window!

ShanabaxShanabaxabout 10 years ago
Awesome

This had me on the edge. I don't blame Nicole, she has alright to demand their respect but on the other hand...I so like Kieran. Can't wait for what's next. Greattttt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Where's the next chapter already? I'm growing impatient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm getting tired of this story. The character progression is s l o w.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

The story is moving way to slow... Kind of like knowing a bank is going to be robbed and then spending a whole book say why it is going to get robbed but never getting to the end.

merryweathermerryweatheralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Update!!

Hiya!

Thanks for all the feedback. I appreciate them all. I know some of the readers think the pace is too slow and maybe they're right. This is my first attempt at a story so I am learning. If I do manage to write another, I will endeavour to do better... I can only learn and hopefully progress. I am working on chp 09..but seemed to have lost my mojo, I am starved for some sun. Hopefully we'll get some soon in London and I can find the energy to write. Thanks

Merry

tikateapottikateapotalmost 10 years ago
Finally

It's about time these characters started to make some progress. That whole back forth, back forth for 80 chapters was getting old. It's finally starting to get half way interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When

Are you going to update? Really love this story but I'm really tiring of not getting updates.

merryweathermerryweatherover 9 years agoAuthor
Update on chap 09

Just to let my lovely readers know that I am working on chp 09.

I was nearly finished but spilled coffee on my laptop while doing an all night writing. Had to get the laptop sorted. But I promise get it out soon. Thanks for the support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the lairds

Why is she dragging this on? Or is some huge fulfillment coming in the end? It looks like this is going to be a fairytale ending, unless you make her lose the baby and they set her aside. I get her being mad but like Ewan said she wants them to submit to her will because she doesn't want to submit to them. She knows there are issues and she just doesn't care because they aren't speaking with her. Get over it. She is having a baby. A gargoyle baby at that. She doesn't know what that means and involves and is being stupid not telling them so they can prepare her. If they say they will leave her be and get a side piece it would check her. And if she seriously don't give a damn then be gone. This is my second or third time reading this and she just annoys me. I see various outcomes with this story but all I can do is wait for your chapter 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hi

Please don't weaken them. I understand understanding and patience but please stop with her acting like a petulant child, and make her just say what she wants. If she does talk to them like that again let them just spank her and get it over with. It's to much: I'm not a child, don't treat me like a child, then I stomp my foot and pout... going on. If this is 2011 or 2014 and she is her own woman then let her be a grown woman and lay it out. They would respect her more. If they tell her they love her and show her and she feels like their slut then she needs to explain her past relationships so they understand why. Instead she is pouting and throwing temper tantrums. She is pregnant with another species and she doesn't know if it is ok, safe, or will take her life because she is being stupid and not telling them. She could very well die. And I'm over her calling them animals. If they she has issues with them calling them animals and beasts to hurt them after she knows what they are is sick and makes her pathetic. If she wants to see what is going to happen let them tell her point blank... If you spurn and hate us we will just die and see how fast she changes tune or let's them. But this has gone on far enough. And it's not like she is unaware of their past. She read enough to understand them and they told her about their past. If she doesn't care that's one thing but acting like a brat because of mommy issues is pathetic. She can't speak to her mother so she hurts who loves her unconditionally.

It's not like she wants to know about her safety or about the dude who tried to killed her... No she wants feelings. I can somewhat understand but if you break them instead of bend them a little I feel it would be a injustice to them and their strong will and heritage. It's two of them. They love her but I feel they should rather die than become human. If they were human she wouldn't feel the pull or want them. They are powerful overlords, so let them be powerful overlords and leaders. Ty.

merryweathermerryweatherover 9 years agoAuthor
Almost there!!!

Sorry it's taking so long. Had a bit of set back due to family illness Thanks for all the feedbacks. Some dislike Nicole's childishness and others dislike Eyon and Kieran's cavemen behaviour. What a dilemma...lol... I am a great fan of medieval alpha behaviour and it comes out in my writing..(smile)

Hopefully chp 9 will put you all at ease.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Next chapter please?!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chapter 9 Pretty Please

Please post the next chapter as soon as you can. Waiting on pins and needles to read more!

silverstar88silverstar88almost 9 years ago
Love It!

Please post the next chapter!

MyaHunterMyaHunteralmost 9 years ago
I like your story

I really like this storyline and the characters but I think it could be a lot better. The chapters are very repitive. They do the same thing and have the same arguments with little progression. I really hope you continue the story plot. It's great, it just hasn't really developed much and some parts are inconsistent with others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE

God damn it! Another waste of stories thrown away and abandoned. What a shame.

silverstar88silverstar88almost 8 years ago
UPDATE!

Your story is one of the most unique I've read on this site. The lesser known myths of gargoyles combined with the erotic elements make the story hot and intriguing. I truly hope you can continue it soon! I've been dying to find out what happens with Nicole's pregnancy, her escape and how the three will work it out. Please keep writing!

Lulu222Lulu222almost 8 years ago
Give More

Just got reading. Hope there's more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ch.9

When will you release chapter 9?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
congratulations

On having written the bitchiest,most annoying,harpy "heroine" in the history of Lit. Her stubbornness sets my teeth on edge,ad I just want to punch her in the face. Can she not be happy for one.goddamn.day!?!?!? She is constantly in a pissed off state! I am so sick of her high-and-,mighty,tell-me-everything bullshit! Yes,I read all 8 chapters, and would read a 9th,if one appeared. But if there were a 10th,the 9th would have to come with a significant change in her behavior, because I'm pretty much fed up with her. I am incomplete agreement with the anon of 10-20-16. But since this was last updated in 2014,I doubt that that will occur. WHY is it so important that she know why Aryan is in the house and bhaltsir will e killed? She wouldn't know him if he ran her over in the street. Understandably for the guys,the knowledge of what they have to do would weigh on them. I fail to feel compassion for her for the secrets they are keeping from her because their secrets are of no importance to her. HER secret is of great importance to all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where are you!

I thought that you said that you were going to complete this story.

merryweathermerryweatherover 2 years agoAuthor

Hiya. Am back!!. At least, I think so. Am gonna make time and finish chapter 9. I was half way finished and just left it. Sigh. Don't know what happened. Life got in the way. I will have to find a editor, and hopefully get it out soon. Hope everyone is doing okay. It's been a dastardly past year and counting. Sigh. Keep safe xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story! Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermerryweather@merryweather
163 Followers
Hello my lovelies . Well I have decided to continue the story. I was busy with family life and my studies, but my mojo is back. Thanks for the encouraging emails. x Cheers

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gargouille Ch. 07 Previous Part
Gargouille Series Info