All Comments on 'Splintered'

by SarCatsm

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

...very niece, I think that you can go further with this.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
VERY GOOD

Excellent story but I wonder if a little less of reminding the brother she was his sister in the dialogue wouldn't have been more effective. Maybe its just me, but that started to distract me. I call it a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Excellent dialogue and descriptions of their emotions. A bit of editing help could be useful ("talented ankles " doesn't quite make sense).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

Excellent work, editing would help but you can write a great incest fucking story. I wanted to be in the hay loft begging him to finger fuck me, then fuck me. Brother take your sisters virgin pussy hard and deep. Maybe let the couple hear us fucking!!! What about their son and when mom and dad cum home?

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Hot Read

SarCatsm, This story captivated me, and like a good fuck, it came slowly, built heat along the way and finally came all over the page for the readers. With your mind and imagination, I look to see more scintillating, hot, wet, sex, spewing from your pen (computer). Good character development, brother sister believable. Thanks!

ckcb4u2ckcb4u2about 10 years ago
BEAUTIFUL...

One of the best stories I have read on Literotica! I could feel that Danny and Katelyn were in love with each other, even though they didn't know it at the time. The buildup and finish was exceptional

dingo_dingo66dingo_dingo66about 10 years ago
awesome

Loved the story...great climax. Do write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good read..

I loved the story and look forward to more.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
AWESOME Story!

Part two...and more...!!!!!!

sabra16023sabra16023about 10 years ago
A Great Story

This calls for a sequel or more. Thanks for the great reading.

gemman1gemman1about 10 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story and I haven't been able to say that in long time. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved It!

Awesome story, Hope to hear more about these two.

GizmorGizmorabout 10 years ago
Splintered

Chapter 2 a must. What was the tattoo, did she give him a hickey, what was her final for her drawings, did she take a morning after pill? So many unanswered questions. Fine story. Thanks.

RecHikerRecHikerabout 10 years ago
Excellent first story!

You did a fine job building up your characters Katie and Danny. The pace of the story was excellent showing the advancements to each next level. You have enough details to make us feel part of being on the farm.

I loved the hay loft scene - been there done that! There's nothing better than making love to a hot girl in a hay loft with the aroma of sweet smelling hay.

I agree more chapters to this story are needed. We ahve to know if dad hires someone new, if Kate and Danny get to go to Pennsylvania, if Danny get his wish to attend college, etc.

On the whole, you have a few spelling errors but there was nothing that was distracting enough to take away from the story.

I'm going to give you 5 stars.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Omg I loved it! I cant wait for part 2... I really hope she skips that pill like I did with my brother ;). Be so hot if she gets pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Minority

Look, this was a fantastic story. 5 stars from me.

But...

I don't think this needs a sequel. Almost every other comment before me has been asking for one. Unfortunately, I have seen, too often, good stories being ruined by sequels. The ending was perfect. Two people finding true love in their very homes. Let our dirty imaginations finish the rest of their happy lives.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

I love the title. This is very well written and developed, but with sex seeming to play a secondary role. I'm not saying it should be "wham bam", but I think an I/T should have sex playing a more active narrative line.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 10 years ago
Really enjoyed that!

Very entertaining, and I was actually hoping for more. This story doesn't need a sequel, it finished beautifully where it did. I am however, very much looking forward to anything else you're willing to post.

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
almost life like

this story is one of a kind . I loved , wasn't to fast or slow and the innocents between them was like in real life. I don't know why it was all right Adam and eve's children to fall in love with each other in the bible , but society today thinks its wrong, I don't think its wrong . not every brother and sister is going to fall in love with each other ,some will hate and despises each other that's what makes life interesting . I think this story has a perfect ending my self. would like to read more stories like this senses I've read almost all I could find in this category. and there is a LOTTTTT of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Cliff Hanger.

A cliff hanger, Now what? Few more chapters would be nice. PLEASE!!

your answer about Preacher's girls is the sam as their boys. Yep, it true!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Maybe, maybe not.

Superbly crafted story from start to finish. A few spelling and grammatical errors but they didn't detract or distract. It was good that there was no mention of virginal blood on his cock, because anyone who knows anatomy knows that 2 fingers equals no hymen. No ifs, no buts, no maybes, no exceptions.

I'm not sure if there should be a sequel, but if there is I think it would be great if Tina caught brother and sister in the act and joined in, getting fucked to a standstill as she cheated on her husband.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Good

This was one of the best stories that I have read on this site.

Excellent plot line. No unnecessary superlatives. Terrific "climax" (if you pardon the pun.)

RokokkoRokokkoabout 10 years ago
And this, my friends, is how erotica is written...

Pretty close to perfection. That's all I can say really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Perfection perfected

This is beyond perfection, no words. From the beginning to the end, beautiful. Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

You write as though you've been doing it for a long time. Very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really really good!

Dear God man, the only thing I can say about this is perfect! After browsing multiple times on this website for a good and satisfying story, you really gave me one hell of a good story. The kind which I really look for. I'm hoping to read more stories from you. Keep it up.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013about 10 years ago
Great story!!

A great story, I loved it. One of the best I have read on this site, I hope that you will write more stories.

HALO101stHALO101stabout 10 years ago
Beautifully done!

This story seemed to hit the perfect balance between brother/sisterly love and respect without any of the cheapness that ultimately worms it's way into so many of the stories. It had the feel of normalcy, as in the events were plausible and could actually have happened. The way in which the story was developed gradually and in increments made it extremely enjoyable. It was comfortable.

The characters were very likable, especially Kate who, to me, was priceless.

One other thing I especially liked was the sparse use of profanity which gets so old and is used so badly in so many stories today as to become just plain boring.

Well done!

roxicodoneroxicodoneabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Great pacing, great arrangement, sexy and very well written. Hope to read more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gem

Great story. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Perfect as it is.

Some of the best I've read here. Better than the quality of a lot of stuff I've paid for. I love that you don't give detailed numeric descriptions of the characters but you've got the skill to make us understand that the characters are attractive people without going into that. I love the lack of profanity and nastiness. It's more real this way. Please, please write and submit more stories for us to read. You're good enough that I'd read you in any genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great ending very ironic and in a way funny keep writing your good at it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PERFECT, AMAZING, TEH BEST, KEEP ON, SEQUEL!!!

IT WAS BREATHTAKING!!!! IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE NUMBER ONE STORY OF INCEST I'VE READ!!! AND IT WAS JUST AMAZING!!! I LOVED IT ALL, I LOVED THE BUILT UP AND MOSTLY THE END!! I WISH YOU'D WRITE A SEQUEL TO KNOW HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN, HOW THEY ENDED TOGETEHR AND STUFF, MAYBE EVEN A FEW YEARS LATER WHEN THEY MAKE IT BACK TO THE FARM WITH KIDS AND STUFF!!! ENJOYED IT

sexydad50sexydad50almost 10 years ago
Wonderful1

This could be the first of several chapters. Really enjoyed it. Slow build up to a powerful climax. Very, very nice. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

this story was amazing I loved it. Can you like right this second part of the story, it would be so amazing if you could!!!!

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Just like it is

Enjoyed your story you seem to have a feel for what works.I like stories without over sized cow like breasts and nasty disgusting fetishes.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
beautiful

well written.

bigboy1948bigboy1948over 9 years ago

Well done,a fantastic read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
soup !

I LOVE cheese & brocolli soup !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 2 needed

It was a great build up and when they finally joined together it was hot!

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 8 years ago
Sweet dirty bliss.

Definitely needs a second chapter.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Loved the slow build up.

When it peaked on page 5, it was well worth waiting for.

As mentioned by others, it really does need another chapter, please !

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
Excellent story!

Five Stars!

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015about 8 years ago
EROTIC, NOT PORNOGRAPHIC!!!!

Well written, appropriately paced, this story was engaging without being too graphic. I have one question, though. Did I miss it or was there no description of the tattoo???? Oh yeah, more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good but where's the love.

my sister is my partner.We were always inserperable as kids and even slept together.When we became teenagers our parents told us it was inappropriate to sleep together any more but she would always be found by them in my bed every morning.Nothing sexual ever took place so the gave up trying to stop us.When I was 18 and she 19 she told me she loved me and had done since she was 16 but mom told her she was not to tell me.I told here I felt the same and we told our parents we were going to be together and all hell broke loose.Dad threatened me with the police as he said I'd mollested his daughter but mom and sis calmed him done as nothing had happened.Sis told him they would never see us again if he did anything.

My brother did report us and we were interviewed under caution but never charged.When they were happy there was no undue influence they wished us luck and gave us advice to move away so we could be a couple where no one knew us,which we did.We left Welwyn Garden City to live in Toquay.We have been together for 40 years have two perfect grown up daughters and have never looked at anyone else.

You story did not have the love.The sex comes after the commitment not before as that's perverted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bravo sir bravo

This is one of the best erotic story I've read on this site so far. It was well written and easy to read. Take out the incest and you could persue a job as an erotic writer. Im not saying that i thought the incest made it worse I'm just saying the general poulation wouldn't read it for fear of being called a weirdo and it probly wouldn't set well with normal critics, but all in all it was fantastic. Your use of description was perfect. It was better than most published books I've read. My rating 10/5 absolutely astounding

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story

The storyline is good and the descriptive writing is excellent. The dialog between Kate and Danny sounds real as in real conversations. The sex is erotic. What more could you want from erotic literature.

One Anon comment mentions the lack of love, but for me the love is obvious as the relationship develops between Danny and Kate and is stated by Danny in the closing narrative where he says that Kate has gotten under his skin and that he plans to keep her.

It's a real pity that SarCatsm, the author, hasn't written anymore stories, definitely has talent as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
..

Really like it but the phrase fuck your little sister annoys the hell out of me. Takes away from the story constantly saying bro or sis at least for me anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a sweet love story with a great ending !!

Forget any rude comments some asshole makes, you have a real talent for this type of story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But the sexual activities were too disconnected. Each was totally separate from the others even though there was a 'logical' progression.

Not terribly erotic at least to me.

Three stars.

dezzirabledezzirablealmost 3 years ago

One of the most amazing stories I have ever read

rtch0bkrrtch0bkrover 1 year ago

Awesomely beautiful story. Warmed my heart non-stop throughout the lines you elegantly unfurl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incest with my sister and dirty talk is what I love.

A woman's virginity is a good thing. But it's a shame that the authors of the story lose the virginity of a male character somewhere along the way. I don't think that makes the story any better.

Nevertheless, 5/5.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was really great. Thanks for writing and sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous