All Comments on 'He Didn't Hear What I Said'

by Swilly

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
guzziathomeguzziathomeabout 10 years ago
What are the other comments talking about?

A great sexy story, I think the people who post bad comments need to look for other things to read on other sites.

Any criticisms should be constructive, for me this tale did or at least could have really happened, it did not go into total fantasy as other stories do.

I hope it really did happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There's always the risk that if you play, you're going to have to pay.

Hopefully it's a one off and all can be forgotten, otherwise, time to reexamine the marriage. 4/5

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Read what this site is about

Married/extra marital fun. If you don't like it don't read here.

This story was a good telling of a misunderstanding, could happen anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Score

The score speaks for itself!

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Really can't agree with everyone else. It's not like she snuck around nor it it like he knew what he was asking her to do. Some playing that ended up going too far. My biggest thought was the show the three of them gave the others around them. Eventually, even to the most casual observer, it would have been obvious what was going on. No purposeful cheating, no disrespect, no real betrayal, no bitch out to show him how it really gets done, simply a plan that took an unprepared detour. I don't like cuck stories either but this isn't one of those.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 10 years ago
the feedback is crazy as always.

Have you all noticed the some anonymous folks make a living bitching about these stories. Doesn't it seem just all on purpose to shut down authors, especially good ones? Just sayin.......

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Grow up.

This was a great story. it was hot. Don't know what some people are getting angry about. She thought that her and her husband were sharing an adventure together. She wasn't trying to cuckold him. Just because there is a dick and a vagina involved, doesn't mean she was cheating. If both people are enjoying the extra marital fun, then it isn't cheating. The betrayal comes from the lying and the sneaking around.

A wife having sex with someone other than her husband is intriguing for all of us. If it wasn't, you wouldn't be reading this section. I don't understand why people read the stories in this section, and then get angry at the stories. I think some people need to grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

I just loved this story, hot, sexy and enjoyable.

amyyumamyyumabout 10 years ago
Very hot and original

Great job!

JennyBearJennyBearabout 10 years ago
Chill people

It's only a story. There are a lot of angry people out there. I enjoyed it, a *5. Ty for writing

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Hot story

Very hot story, and well written. You will never please all of the readers in this category, but you've pleased this one. Thanks for writing it.

greowulfgreowulfabout 10 years ago
HOT

Simple misunderstanding. No deception, no betrayal. She copped to it instantly when she realized what happened. Adventurous an honest, not bad qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Original twist

Very erotic, and unexpected. Well done!

Ignore the losers. Sad to think that bashing stories is their sole pleasure in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Every little bit helps

Not the boldest attempt at bringing a real LW out of the closet, but still worthy of praise. Hubby enjoyed it as much as the wife. That is what LW is all about. Every BTBitcher is a closet cuck which makes them the sickest perverts on the internet. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not badly written

It just seems a tad implausible given the situation. Was she really tall? Was her "friend" short? The mechanics of the act make this less than likely. And I'm thinking the husband would have been more than a little bit unhappy with the behavior of his wife. It's off to the Free Clinic for her. That said, it was a good telling of some naughty business. Just not my cup of tea.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Smooth Stroke Story

I admit that I did not read that first sentence either, just like Vic!

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 10 years ago

I liked it. In fact, I liked it a lot. Well written, though I did have a couple of minor issues with it. Very erotic, if erotic is the correct word. Maybe "hotter than hell" would work better.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Jumping onto Swilly side.

Thank you for writing that, Swilly, and for submitting it for my FREE reading pleasure of a FICTION story (I kinda hope!). I am sure it will not make you wealthy (unfortunately!)

A great lesson (or several) we can ALL glean from this - make SURE you know what is being discussed (EXACTLY WHAT!) before making any commitments! (Also, anything which CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong!)

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Great satire!

A great Life Lesson: ALWAYS listen to what your wife is saying! I read this one chuckling all the way through. I didn't even get pissed off that Hubby forgave her that quickly. Hell, it was about half his fault that she did it! Granted, Wifey should have known better, but still.

4 Laughing Stars.

FireFox59FireFox59about 10 years ago
Listen Dumbass

Can't blame the wife on this one. Good story Swilly.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 10 years ago
Good job! Nice story

I do have a suggestion; Since you specify that they went to a Pearl Jam concert, you might lend more realism to the story if you give details. For example, name the song the band uses to start their concert; Arms Aloft, etc. Have Mary lock eyes (however briefly or only in her imagination) with Eddie Vedder while she orgasms.

I did wonder as well why she is behind her husband? Is that part of their game?

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 10 years ago
Good story

My only issue is the fact that even with his supposed permission she still let another guy have her pussy. I can vaguely understand Vic not being pissed, he is culpable here, but the fact that she allowed any of this to go on should piss him off, but then again he allowed it as well. Good writing, I am off my soapbox. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Quick and easy

This is loving wives a simple story that has a husband with a fantasy and that's it a fantasy and the with wife makes it real and lucky for her he lets it slide.

On a whole the story was unoriginal as this plot has been overwork in the last few years. Spelling and grammar okay but as with others I will say use the editors they will give a writer much needed advice.

Finally I am going to put my 2 cents in to the anon vs members war.

Lordslamdawgg says we are trolls but he trolls most story's like a two year old waiting to pounce on a lolly. There are a few members in this comments section that let's the observer notice that the words being said between the anon's and members are getting worse.

But the thing is until lit gets rid of the anon commenters there will always be trolls this us because most are small minded and live in there choice of worlds but it is still their choice to write a comments about what ever they want.

That is the beauty of free speech

So on a whole it is our choice to comment as a member or not but attacking people about being fags etc that's just childish and is giving credence to members to kill the anon's in the comments section.

My advice to anon's like myself man the fuck up and become a member to this site and write we still have a chance to pull the loving wife's section out of the constant cuckold story's that it's getting.

Again good job to the writer keep it up and constantly improve.

TristansladeTristansladeabout 10 years ago
Wasn't a fan of the story but...

the story type really wasn't my cup of tea so I can't say I liked it. However the story was easy to follow, created a plot that was understandable, and overall a good story.

Now to address the comments.

First of all this is a "story" so this really didn't happen so don't take it personal. If there are problems with the story itself offer some ways to fix it that are constructive. If you don't want to read the story or don't like the premise there is a quick reference when you see the story title, read it then pass or play.

One thing that could have made the story better is adding little details to what is happening so that the reader could get more into the storyline, a perfect example was music playing (what was the song), smell of the concert (was it dive or a nice venue etc.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jeeze

Miscommunication? How about absolute stupidity. A married couple that doesn't understand yet if fucking outside the marriage is permitted or not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: And

Normally I don't comment on other commenters and normally I find LW wives stories to be done by rote, but if even this story sets you off, well, ya got issues. This is NOT the run of the mill LW stories. Swilly went out of his way to make it a mistake and lack of communication. There was no humiliation present in the story except maybe what you brought to it.

<P>

I open LW stories to see if there was something different. In this case, there was. The venom you posted was way out of proportion to what was in the story.

<P>

You are the personification of the criticism “If you don’t like it, don’t read it.” Normally, that is a ridiculous comment, because of the concept that you can’t know what is in a story without reading it. However, it’s apparent you felt you did know what was in the story without reading it, and the true nature of the story was not going to change your preconceived notion about the story.

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
Liked it.

Great description of the action. Appreciate that you kept it concise and minimized the other characters. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No.

If this floats your boat, oh well. Not my cup of tea.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
If you are reading these stories, then they intrigue you for some reason.

When you log onto Literotica, you can choose the stories that you read by category. When you come to the "Loving Wives" category, it has a brief explanation of what is in that category. I believe the description is along the lines of "married couples engaging in extra marital fun" or something like that. Even if you missed that, if you read more than 5 stories you would realize that these "wives" are anything but faithful. Yet, armed with this knowledge, many commenters (mostly anonymous) get up on this site, read these stories with everyone else, and then want to judge everybody as if they are more moral.

If we all tell the truth, these stories draw us in for the simple fact that we find a wife cheating on her husband intriguing. We all may have different reasons why it intrigues us. These reasons may draw us to certain stories, while we hate other stories.

Some of us like reconciliation stories. I will admit to being in this group. The fact that the wife forgets her love for her husband and betrays him, only to realize that she loves him more than she thought is kind of touching. She comes to term with her mistake and works her ass off to get him back. This is my favorite storyline.

Some of us like revenge stories. The bitch hurt the husband to the utmost degree, and now her life is in shambles and the only thing left for her to do is think about the hurt gave out.

Some like cuckold stories. The husband is unable to satisfy his wife, so he must give submit to a better man. Some people who enjoy these stories may identify with the cuck. His pain and humiliation draws them in and keeps them on edge. Some may identify with the bull. To be able to make a man concede his inferiority is pretty powerful. Others may identify with the wife. To have two men whose only purpose for the time being is her pleasure is powerful. Two men competing for her love and attention. One of them is willing to give up his pride to please her. The other man is so intent on proving his manhood to her that he is going all out to show why he is the better man. She is the most powerful person in this situation.

No matter what the reason for reading these stories, we all chose to read them for a reason. So the fact that all of us opened up stories in this category knowingly means that a cheating wife intrigues us. To then sit there, read a story, and call everyone else "sick fucks" or "fags" is hypocritical. If a cheating wife didn't intrigue us, we wouldn't be in this section. If you don't like the story because it doesn't fall into what you like in a cheating wife story, give it one star, comment as to why you didn't like it, and move on. But attacking the author and calling other commenters sick for liking the story is uncalled for. These commenters are like men who have sex with another man, and then says he hates fags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: javmor79

Good point javmor79. The loving wives category does draw the most comments, simply because this site doesn't separate this category like other story sites do. This category is usually divided into "cheating wives" or "cuckolding". I'm sure none of us are that naive not to realize that loving wives is mostly about cheating wives, but the stories that dwell on the humiliating aspect of wimpy husbands and willing cuckolds seem to be despised by most. Fortunately some cuckold writers realize this, and write a preface warning readers of what to expect. Also, with time, I can identify the names of those writers and can avoid them. Fool me once, your bad, fool me twice, my bad. Simple solution: Create another category named "cuckolding". Problem resolved. Easy, so why doesn't this site recognize that, it's not that they haven't been told numerous times. Until that happens, the battle of words will resume, "cuckies" against "non-cuckies'. Have to admit, it makes for some interesting reading, especially when the authors feel the need to retaliate against readers. Bad mistake.

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
@saxon_hart

Saxon_hart. When are you going to get off your lazy ass and do more than comment on these crappy cuck tales? We need more from authors like you stang and ID and less from the other crap artists that clog the lw drain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: tina

whatever floats your boat. Before I read a loving wives story, I look at the overall score first. If it's scored low, there usually is a good reason for it. I've noticed the better writers usually score around 4+ while the cuckold writers usually around 3 or less. Good indicator. Works for me.

katyontimekatyontimeabout 10 years ago
FUN FOR ALL

The lady had a very good time,and the husband had no problems.That's all that matters.Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When you play with fire your liable to get burnt

At least the husband realized he was part of the problem. Now you guys need to check out studs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

Good start. Hot!!

The sequel would necessarily be much more difficult to write. Many issues can be

conceived. Diseases , conception , photos or blackmail, psychological effects on

wife or husband.

In fact, that's a good idea. Swilly can you or, with your permission, someome else

write a sequel or sequels ? This story skimmed so lightly over this couple's life.

Many paths can be exploited . By multiple writers. I see several good ones who could

do this right. How about it ladies & gentlemen ? Swilly ?? A greater impact. A deeper

look . More insight .

Any takers ?

I am excited and

AMerryMan

SwillySwillyabout 10 years agoAuthor
I used my eraser

to delete some ridiculous comments. I've been watching them come in, and gave a lot of thought to this.

I have no issues if someone doesn't think I did a good job on a story or has some constructive criticism. Those things add value and can actually help me to become a better writer.

But please...don't go to the beach and then bitch and moan about having sand between your toes. You all know what you'll find in LW. Why do you act surprised and offended? This one was tame. I can only imagine the comments on a story that pushes the envelope.

One other thing...no one is getting an STD or ending up pregnant in this story. Why? Because I am God here. I created the characters. I made up the story. It IS a story, people. Make believe. In fact, I can have my characters bend over and shoot rainbows out of their asses if I want them to. Fantasy, you know? That's the point here.

rjordanrjordanabout 10 years ago
Loved the story

I'm going to read some more of your stories, but how about a hint which one has characters shooting rainbows out their ass. Sorry, but that's a kink of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
erase this one then

your a fucking dumbass that cant take what commentors say about your pussy ass so stop fucking writing "BITCH"

SwillySwillyabout 10 years agoAuthor
No. I'll leave this one

It shows what an ignorant fool you are.

"Your" indicates possession. As in: Your stupidity is showing.

"You're" is a contraction meaning you are. As in: You're a moron.

Got it?

You're welcome for the lesson. Come again if you'd like another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loving Wives

The commentators in this category are mostly insecure virgins pretending to be &quot;hard men&quot; while working through their shame by leaving laughably nasty comments on the thousands of hot wife stories they read.

At least this way the rest of us don't have to see them out and about since they never leave their mommy's basement.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

No no, be fair. Only half the commenters are lonely virgins pretending to be hard. The other half are bitter, divorced old men who couldn't keep a marriage together and now take out their hatred of women on anyone who posts porn they don't like on the internet. They probably aren't virgins, although I'm sure most of their ex-wives would argue they still feel like it after being with them.

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
You have a rainbows coming out of your ass story??

Why didn't you tell me???

Fun story. Realistic? Nope. Hot? Yep.

And Pearl Jam makes everything a little sweeter. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
We Were There Too!

Both of us Loved reading this. Liked it so much we read it twice. We felt we were standing next to Mary & Vic.

a suggestion: Hey Literotica STOPPED allowing anonymous comments in "public comment" section. Make the fakers sign-in to post a negative comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cock lover

loved the story and if it was my wife doing this I would have my hand and mouth on her pussy while his cock was in her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

a many a dance floors can be an awesome hook up... and some with a suprise or two thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Very very well written, good plot/storyline! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Matt M would be proud!

Classic story for Cuckolds R Us.

Old Vic'll be eating Creampies of Mary's lovers right out of her cheating cunt in no time at all.

Wimp Husbands/Cuckold Wannabe's this is the story for YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm thinking series

just change the title to "my incredibly smart wife is soo stupid !!!" every episode can be another story of how smart she is as does another really stupid thing in front of her husband. like when the mailman comes around at christmas time and the wife wants to give him a gift and the husband says fuck him give him $20.00 and she does fuck him and give $20.00. This can go on with every repairman the shows up at the house, using her intellect over sense in every situation believing that her husband wanted to be a cuckold because he kept telling her to fuck them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're not gonna believe this...

...but it was my husband behind you with me watching! Hottest experience of my life! We were enjoying Pearl Jam right behind you and your husband and I was getting felt up by a guy behind me, too. I was so horny I almost gave your husband a reacharound. In hindsight I wish I had!

I was so turned on, I was the one who unzipped my husband's fly and pulled his cock out, gave it a few quick strokes, then urged him to put it between your legs. FUCK, it was awesome!

onemobutuonemobutuover 8 years ago
Great story

I really enjoy it being in a public place while husband didn't know but agree I can't wait for more works like this..!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That night she gained a lover and lost a husband.

Serves them both right. Wish you had included the part where she discovers she has 3 varieties of sexually transmitted diseases. Bet that really gives the wimp a hard on.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Cuck-A-Mania,It's Runnin' Wild!

Exactly 9 months after she was JAMmed,a new little PEARL was born.

DNA tests proved that Pearl wasn't Vic's and he was all Jammed up.

The little girl sure rock and roll,though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yepper

a slip up huh

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerabout 6 years ago
Why?

Why do so many talented writers on this site stop writing? Or at least posting here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dumb

If she really loved her husband she wouldn't have done it no matter what "permission" she got. Truth is she wanted it. That's not respecting her marriage.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 5 years ago
Gteat story. Very hot.

And to the last anonny, you're right. In fact if she really loved her husband she wouldn't be showing off to all and sundry. Or even showing any bare skin outside the house. Her hair should be covered because showing bare ankles and loose hair equals a cheating whore slut.

Grow the fuck up. People have wide and varied sexual kinks and this was a simple miscommunication. She showed the appropriate contrition. He handled it like a mature adult. It's done.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Well...

That's her point of view. His wife said it was his fault, but was he really at fault for his wife cheating on him? Because this 'mistake' would eat away at him eventually.

Partly at being angry with himself for what happened and partly doubting everything that happened is the way his wife said it happened.

Either way, that 'mistake' would probably be the catalyst for the husband to reconsider his long term relationship and future with his wife.

At the end of the story she is quite confident their relationship is on solid ground. She's kidding herself. Her husband certainly does not look at her the same way as before the 'mistake' of fucking a stranger. She used goods now and he gets sloppy seconds forever.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

Loved it. Very funny story. I was dancing with my partner at a pink concert there was a bit of a misunderstanding because we had some alcohol loud music and enjoying ourselves. I did not realise the guy behind here had his hand up her skirt. She thought I did and it was strange that I did not say anything because normally I get a bit aggressive when other men touch her. It's only later on on the way home she explained the whole story I was a bit angry but then couldn't stop laughing at myself I did not realise.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

If Polyliver gushes over it, then you know it is a cuckold story.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Hot! Very hot. And, they handled it well.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

One star, if she truly was sorry she’d let her husband have his time with another woman to balance the scales. And maybe they need to not be so public with their “sex” if that was not where they want to go. He shouldn’t accept her until the scales are balanced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Vic is a cuck and wishes Pearl Jam man had fucked him too. It won't be long until he's being spit roasted by two strangers in a grimy booth at an adult bookstore. It will be sooo special when he tells Mary every sexy detail of his sissy bitch adventures.

ChiRomeChiRomeover 1 year ago

I'd give 10 points if possible. Excellent sexy real extreme one off nasty moment in a regular wife's life. Well done!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Not usually a fan of cuck/share ing even swinging seems to lead to cucking eventually but this was well wqritten and emotionally balanced thus far the continuing story of would be interesting because they are an intriguing couple

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

I mean if there ever was a situation where you would take back a skank wife this might be it. But if she didn't show enough contrition then she'd be a single mom.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The scales must be balanced. The wife can choose to be present or not. Until the husband has sex with another woman, however, they are not in a marriage of equals. If this inequality persists, their relationship will suffer.

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
Fun story

Ignore the whining of the incels like annony_07/19/23 and buzzsawlenny. All they care about is hurting women and keeping score. All these Trumpanzees are shitting up the place.

LW is supposed to be about “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.” These losers have turned this site into a religious war. It’s like all those Moonies moving in to a small town and taking it over. They turned the small town into a religious enclave and shut out the former residents.

They’ve fucked up the country and now they’re fucking up LW.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I very much enjoyed this story!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

that was fucking awful. in every way imaginable.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Husband who would let a wife roam around is pathetic anyway. But he's a pathetic jerk if he lets his wife tease other men that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous