All Comments on 'Oral Self Satisfaction'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it!

i hope there is more. It would be really hot if another guy joined them, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
That was HOT!!!!!!!!!

I also can suck myself and thought that the story was great!1 He has the best of all worlds!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
awesome

That is/was so dam hot!! being a bimale i find the urge to suck cock daily. when my wife gives me head, i just imagine myself sucking my own cock. i cant do it, but sure can stretch my legs well enough to eat my own cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Likewise

Loved the story,I can suck my own cock to.Just the feel of 2 or 3 inches of my own shaft in my mouth makes me cum hard.The feeling of shooting my own cum on my face and in my waiting mouth is great,love the taste also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
self-service is fun!

This is remeniscent of Prickasso's "Self Service" stories in the illustration category. Still very hot.

Please try to work on the grammer. Makes it a little hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So very hot!

I am a female and would absolutely love to watch a man suck his own cock and cum in his own mouth.....it would make my pussy dripping wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oh yeaaaaaa

mmmmmmmmm love to watch you and lick your balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Back in the day

I used to be able to do it when i was a youngster of 14 or so. By time i was 19 or 20 i could get all of the head plus an inch or two past my hungry lips. Nothing compares when it comes to self-satisfaction. Wish i could still pull this trick off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Still Do...

I've been sucking myself for about 30 years now. I started as an early teen and remember sitting on the toilet, bent over licking and sucking my helmet. I never used to cum in mouth then either. I'd just shoot it in the toilet, clean up and be on my way. Since then, I just bend myself over in my chair and lick and suck about 2-3 inches of my 8" cock. Wife enjoys watching it, but then she gets selfish and takes it out of my mouth so she can finish it off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i just barely sucked my cock

hello. my name is skylar, i was on a live web sex chat where you get to tell the person what to do, then i got hard and the girl in the video chat was sucking a dildoe and i always wanted to have a mouth over my cock, i looked down wondering and then and there, i was determined to suck my cock, i sucked the head on my first try, i was soo happy but when i extended my back it hurt alot. and now i stretch my back before i suck, its hard for me to suck tho. i have a bit of a belly and and my dick isnt that long but i can reach it,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love cumming in my mouth

I am able to get the head of my cock in my mouth. I slurp on my head and stroke my shaft until I unload in my mouth. I would suck my own cock quite often, I finally got the courage to suck another guys cock , he came in my mouth and after he was done he kissed me passionately. I also love sucking my own toes it is relaxing and feel great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2353 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.