All Comments on 'Bewildered Cheating Wife'

by 49greg

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Point of Sustained, Potentially Tension Carried Quite Well

I liked how the wronged husband would not be deterred from exact, sordid truth despite evasions and bluffs by two cheaters. No violence but payback was obtained. Definite winner on flash story level. ****

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Cool

That was different. Did not see that cumming!

funksofunksoabout 10 years ago
Good story....

But I think the ending was a little flat... I would have preferred it if he outrighted called her a whore "Well, if she's going to be a whore, you should pay her like one."

And I think if he made it clear that he wanted the photos for the divorce, after sending them to himself... that'd complete the BtB of it. At the moment, it's not incredibly clear what he will do, we're assuming.

Otherwise, it's a good flash story.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Interesting reaction with little depth to the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Not Bad

Kind of funny, actually. I hope he sent the pictures to her family. That would really be funny. Ha Ha

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
LOL

Good flash story. I like characters who did gold from shit, who change a bad situation to better life circumtansis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice flash story

But the guy she fucked paid not her;).

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Brilliant !

Great writing and unique plot!! This story really has legs for another chapter. Maybe he could make enough on his wife's pussy to retire Without her.,,

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

A little awkward at times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good burn...

Thanks, 5 stars. a fun little trip, and no jail for hubby. No doubt he kicked her to the curb when he had done humiliating her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yuck

Another mud bath. Once he got the admission and the evidence - all in front of his friends - there is no reason to continue the marriage. His wife is a pig. If she did this once she probably did it before and will do it again. She is not just his girlfriend. She is his life partner and future mother of his children. She has proven herself unfit for both titles and must be removed from those roles before she has a chance to do some real damage. Sadly, it is as simple as that - if she was an employee she'd be fired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why not finish this incomplete story, the wife is now a whore, kick her to the curb

pieces of shit like her and the asshole belong in hell

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHEN ONE WANTS PAYBACK

and doesn't mean back pay. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So , finish the story.

Does Jim do The ultimate and get a divorce. She had sex at the spur of the moment, destroying her marriage, sleeping with mikes wife is not the place to go,since mike doesn't seem To care. So you left us hanging with an incomplete story. So. Please finish .. I would never give her another chance to cheat on me after she admitted what she did so nonchalantly . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Actually I don't really like any of them.

I could see taking Martha and leaving the slut there but what ever.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Definitely Cries Out For More!

Ok, definitely needs to fuck Martha in front of her then make her eat the cream pie.

Definitely made worse by the fact that she did things with the other guy that she wouldn't do with him.

Definitely should kick her to the curb with as little as he can legally get away with - unfortunately no-fault divorce laws protect cheaters, she should really get nothing.

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
waste of time

That sucked. No tension, no drama and the dumb motherfucker didn't know she hung the horns on him til he saw her hair mussed? Not a well done story and please don't feel like you owe us more. This was quite enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Got what she deserves

She cheated on the spur of the moment, so will he. Makes a good example of her by referring to her as a call girl and, strikes while the iron is hot; with the other guys wife. Quick way of balancing the books... lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
finish it

needs and ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brillient

Stories like this keep me checking into this site every day. All of us who had wives that cheated and divorced us and took all our hard earned money need these stories of revenge on the bitches. In real life the courts have us by the balls and there is nothing we can do. Years later we can relieve our hatred of women in tales such as this. Call it the Brotherhood of Once a Cuckold if you like, but we have made a stand to fight cheating wives past, present and future to the death! Stories like this inspire us and give us the grit we need. Five thusand stars!!!!!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Please,

No more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Idiots who give lousy feedback

This is a good start to a longer story. The protagonist has burned his wife and Mike in the worst possible without laying a finger on either of them. He also gets to fuck Mike's wife and follow through with a divorce later if he so wishes. And seeing that it's friends, neighbours and co workers at the party Tori and Mike won't have much of a reputation or job left in very short order.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
No lousy feedback...

...this story i s as bad as claimed. No man would react the way Jim did. Apart from that it is hard following the script. Nothing like this would actually happen in "real life" - wife and guest leaving for several hours, come back the way they did...and nothing but "low-IQ"-dialogues...

No thanks...not worthwhile continuing.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
A shade of grey

No black and white outcome, but we don't need to know what happens next. I'm sure we can imagine. Tell us in another chapter if you like. Although I suspect some readers still won't understand.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
An epilog should be written..........

@Ego Trixi It may be the Author is not a Francis Macomber or a Longhorn07, but the half story has some humorous original idea. Yes an epilog had increased the story's value.

But the flow of the eternal cuck stories this story is a good anti boring alarm. Not only the comment section is readable.

dapidapiabout 10 years ago
Real Life?

@EgoTrixie

Real life is strange, there's no telling what a person will do. There are a lot of possibilities.

Jimi boy may decide to make Viki a full time hooker

He may decide to ship her off toa life of slavery in Mexico

He could turn around after tapping Martha's ass and take a crowbar to Mikey's genitals

The story is only half baked, there are a lot of holes in the plot and Jim looks like he has some brains. I hope there's a sequel and he does something creatively nasty.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
could happen

A friend of mine had an uncle that walked in on his wife cheating with another man, he handed the guy $2 and told him to go get something better.

carvohicarvohiabout 10 years ago
New and original!

Never, not once have I read where the cheated husband, after being humiliated in front of a crowd, so humiliated his unfaithful wife. This is crying out for some kind of sequel. Jim is out for revenge. Those pictures could go to family and other friends. He's already been destroyed at the party; now he could totally destroy her. What would her reaction be? Why did she do it? Would she try to make amends? Would he accept any kind of rapprochement? Do they have kids? What would be their situation? You could take this a hundred different directions. You should go for it.

Richie4110Richie4110about 10 years ago
It needs a finish

Liked the flow of the story and, I agree, it needs a stronger finish.

Thanks for a fine effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
need another chapter

I say add another chapter. I for one would like to see what the writer decides to with the cheating pair. How the two who got cheated , how they handel the aftermath , do they stay married ?

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Ha, Ha, Ha

@Tw0Cr0ws LOL! I hope he divorced her.......

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Oops

Misread the ending and rated it 4*. I really liked the interplay between Hubby and Bull's wife Martha about Sweetie doing clean-up duty. Shoulda scored 5*.

Quibble is why Sweetie (or Bull Mike) would be SO blatant. Bull might have been drunkish, but Sweetie was designated driver! If it was an on-going affair, they woulda been more careful! If it was a 'new conquest', the seduction time-frame or opportunity is off! Was the ice still (mostly) ice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't give it a good score

Until you put an ending to it. Seems that Jim is a tad miffed at his slut wife. Why give her any ammunition for the divorce? Just leave her at the party and go home. You might want to share attorneys with Martha to keep the cost down.

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Well that is some story. I liked it....... *****

Another ending would have been to wishy washy. I think Tori is in for a very long night.

LadyVerLadyVerabout 10 years ago

Interesting story. Not my usual choice for a story, but I saw the author's name and was curious about his writing and the comments he received. I see the usual poor me, my wife screwed around on me and/or took me for everything I had crowd chomping at the bit for another burn the bitch story.

Great ending. And I enjoy reading one-page stories. I laughed in a few places. :) The only thing I would suggest is editing for mechanical issues, primarily punctuation, before submitting a story. Nice, interesting, short LW story with a good pace.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 10 years ago
Who the fuck cares about an ending.

Ya'll this is a fuck story site. thats what you just read. Why get all techy about all that author shit. It was in my opinion a good quick fuck story that had no fucking in it!!!Roflmao!! I loved it 49greg, you done good hey!!!

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

Spectacular!!! As far as revenge goes, that was a good one. Of course, this story ends in divorce court, but who cares. Nicely done!!!!

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
A Solid Five

A good story line, well written with a nice twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
JUST WAITING FOR NEXT CHAPTER??????

Good story, but needs another Chapter to end this story?? Husband needs to Fuck Martha twice &BJ to make it even???

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 10 years ago
Good story

I was getting a little pissed until the end. That was a good ending. Hope there is a second part where Jim gets to fuck the other wife and then divorce his heartless Cunt wife. She wasn't drunk so she knew what she was doing. End of marriage period!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Weird but,

How about another chapter....bill

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Liked it

good tale, wasn't sure where you were heading for a while, but got to admit it was quite clever to humiliate the bitch in front of everyone. The cheating husband needed more tho than just losing a cheque, hell, he could have cancelled it before it was cleared, a good kick in the balls would have been great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * * GREAT YOU FUCKED THEM ALL

ESPECIALLY KENNY9990 & HIS STUPID CUCKY STORY

B T B BRIGADES

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 10 years ago
Nice Payback

Good non-violent revenge. Would be interesting to see how the wife responds in the morning. Gotta think divorce on the horizon!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 10 years ago
Inquiring Minds Want to Know

You billed this story as being about a wife doing something out of character on the spur of the moment. Given that, the story is entirely unbelievable without some more information about why she did what she did. She was relatively sober, so there is no way she could have thought she could get away with the long absence. One must surmise that she is tired of her marriage and this is a guaranteed way out.

Also, taking the other wife home diminished the perception of the husband taking the high road. It would have been better without that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
missing

parts missing, was this the first time, why this happened. money is not a

good revenge. tale not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She's now a whore

And that was beautiful! Take her back, put her in a spare bedroom, never touch her but whore her out.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 10 years ago
unfinished

Leaving this story supposedly unfinished worked very well, just look at the amount of comments. If a story can cause you to think, bring a reaction, the jobs done.

This is wonderfully told, clear and direct, nothing flowery and explaining the characters feelings precisely.

Why she cheated, why Jim reacted the way he did and what will he do with her and the pictures? We may never know, but we'll have fun imagining.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nothing missing

The story is complete.

Can't anyone use their fucking imagination anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful!

When you have a whore on your hands, you treat her like a whore. And to do that, you charge for her services.

And go find yourself another wife...

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

I really don't know how a man can think with such clarity in that situation, I don't think I could.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
You Know

I've been saying that cheaters are the most stupid people on the planet. This tale proves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cheating wives...

This collection should be labeled cheating wives. A loving wife would be ccompletely loyal and honest with her husband. Stll, I liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
its public knowledge divorce the slut

plenty of witnesses and pics sent t sorryo his own email. sorry only revenge I see here is on the guy, none on the wife.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ITS MOTHER GOOSE TIME

and the goose and gander and the piper being paid. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sequel, Please

I really would like to see if Jim can, or wants to, save his marriage, and see what additional punishment he and Martha give Tori.

49greg49gregabout 9 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Hi, I am the author of this story and thought it was time I commented. It has been about a year since this was posted and I never imagined it would draw so much attention. and while it is not the most viewed of any of my stories it is close. It certainly is by far the most voted on of my stories, and the most commented on of any of my other submissions. I'm really flattered.

My other LW submissions weren't nearly as well viewed, voted or commented on, and scored lower. Not that anyone can count on a decent score, or even objective scoring, on any cheating wife story.

Thank all of you for viewing it, and especially for those of you who voted and commented on it. For a time I even listed some of the most negative comments on this and other stories as part of my signature line in the Author's forum. They were badges of honor - I got some people really riled up and caused reactions with nothing but my words. Thank you all.

As for a continuation, I never planned to continue it. It was just a slice of time in the lives of a few people. There was never any character development, and not much of a plot, certainly no real sex scene. A continuation would be really difficult because of the lack of character development and background. Hmmm, I just thought that a prequel might be easier to get there. Or perhaps a flashback from the results of the night, one of the couple thinking back to what led up to this, then following on with the result. Oh well, I've got dozens of story ideas in my laptop, and I've been pretty much stuck and haven't written more than a few hundred words on any of them since last October. Hopefully I'll get my mojo back eventually. But real life is intruding right now and I feel guilty for taking the time to write this.

The subject of cheating wives interests me, not least because I had a wife who cheated and eventually (phew) left me in a no-fault divorce. I remember an overall feeling of relief when she finally told me she was leaving. I would have paid far more than the very reasonable settlement she asked for. I considered it a learning experience. Not that I wasn't bitter, but shit happens and life goes on.

I would love to do more cheating wife stories, but he big problem is that LW/cheating wife stories get very low voting scores so there isn't a lot of incentive for me to do one. I can and do laugh off the crazies that comment, and authors here have been known to share them on the forum, much to the amusement of others, but the voting is a problem. So there probably won't be many, if any, more from me.

Anyway thank you all for viewing and voting in my most voted and commented on story here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great plot idea, and dramatic buildup, but . . .

Why the hell did she do it? She sounded remorseful as soon as she spoke to her husband. Maybe FTDS has a role to play here? Hope you would give permission since you seem to lack interest in continuing. That would be a nice gesture to the many readers have have taken an interest in this work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
take her home, no way in hell, let her go with mike and be his whore for all time

divorce the slut never let her back, fuck mikes wife and send her home cum dripping

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Interesting Response

I thought you wrote a good short story here, with interesting characters. I liked Jim’s response to his cheating wife, making her out to be a call girl and charging for her services.

I was a little bewildered by Tori’s response. But the story really doesn’t provide a lot of background on the characters, such as did Tori know Mike, have they hooked up before, what was her mood before they headed out. But overall the plot was strong and the characters were fun. Thanks for the enjoyable read and please keep writing!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
What Goes Around,Cums Around!

Good to see Jim doesn't wimp/cuck out! Liked the "turn around is fair play ending" too! Nice final touch having Martha add that Tori can go down on her to clean her up.

To extend the story,when Jim gets Tori home,he ties her to a chair facing their bed. He and Martha then REALLY get it on starting with a blowjob right in Tori's face ending with Martha gulping down Jim's load noisily. Jim then proceeds to give Martha a sloopy cunt-licking which ends up in a mutually orgasmic 69. Finally,Jim gets Martha soaking wet,altermates between fucking her twat and ass,then blows his load all over her snatch. Tori is then dragged over and forced to lick Martha clean and then orgasm. (When Martha arrives home,she kicks Mike in the nuts so hard,he eventually loses his left ball.)

Jim uses the photos that Mike took of Tori sucking and fucking each other that he e- mailed to himself to get a quick and favorable divorce settlement. As a final kick in the ass,he posted the pics on a popular amateur porn site and e-mailed the link to all of Tori's co-workers,friends,family,etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gross

Not a cuck but still no class and less taste.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Rubbish

fucking rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, another crappy story!

I just can't seem to find a decent story tonight. This was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Once out of sight......

Mike started laughing. He had sent the pictures to his home computer the minute he took them. It took him less than 2 minutes to put a "stop payment" on the check. Mike beat them home and was waiting with his Glock. When they walked thru the door he explained that Jim and Martha were leaving and that if he ever heard from then the pictures would be sent to every person they knew, starting with their families. End to a really poorly thought out story. No stars as even giving this drivel one star would be an insult to the star.

SigintSigintalmost 8 years ago
As an Experiment? 2 Thumbs Up

Stop sitting on this and develop it! Great potential. Martha's corroboration? Sells it. I like the way the protagonist manhandles the a-hole without clocking him. Your description of the two of them, bigger but softer, smaller but developed, makes him all the more intimidating. No special forces/black belts out of your butt hole required.

This was foreplay. Remember what James Bond said?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Tori would noway be aloud around her husband or house. Divorce her ass and beat the shit out of Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Didn't Like It Much

I mean, he caught his wife cheating and the best he can come up with is charging the guy for his time with the wife? Sorry but that's just not enough payback to suit me. 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon-out of sight

Martha is Mike's wife. He will be waiting long time with glock maybe the weekend

By that time Jim will have impregnated Martha and have a gb of photos of her and jim and tori

My guess is martha will come home with check of her own!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I give it five stars.

It was original, funny and well told with great pace. Please keep writing. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A First

Fucking genius story. Fantastic, really. Hope it's yours because you are getting the credit.

By all means, Mike deserves a good beat down sometime or other. But for the aggrieved husband to conduct the interrogation in the composed manner that he did, and THEN also to walk out with the other guy's wife. Fuck. Brilliant. It sucks that he has to go through a divorce now, but his pride will remain mostly intact.

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
O n e Of A Kind Story

I have to give you 5 stars because I have never seen a story quite like this one. Truly entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This really needs a another chapter.

The bitch needs to pay dearly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

3 things, first the story was too short, second, Jim should divorce his Tori and three beat the shit out of Mike.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
Really slick

The way the hubby handled this was a brilliant surprise. And importantly, in front of the other guests too. A good example of a flash story. I didn't think it needed to be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHEATING WIFE

The cost to Mike was $1000 because he hadn't the money Martha paid it so she went The with Jim and Tori Martha earned her money back from Jim but she will still get her money back from Mike so she will be $2000 better off. Mike will be the loser there. Jim got to fuck Martha, but nothing in the story about how Jim punished Tori.

The story is unfinished so please would the writer add another chapter to complete the story.

York1234York1234about 6 years ago
Very good story missing only the final signature...

adding a nice punch to break the nose of the bastard and remind him to stay out of other wives....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

"we were drunk" - "WE" were drunk? I thought Tori was the designated driver, I think she was still nursing her FIRST glass of wine.

How would Jim know how a high dollar call girl would be?

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
He

Should keep the $1,000.00 Bucks that will go towards a Divorce Lawyer

No Man (Unless your a cucky, sucky, licky, shitty excuse for a Man) where was I? Oh yeah! No Man should put up with Those Shitty so called friends!....As for His soon to be Ex? Shoooooott I just said it "soon to be Ex" is Loosie Lucy, Crater cunt cavity behind a Big cunt Front, Big Hole Mole, Big Bore Whore, she can Vaginal Rub a Nuclear Sub, she is a Slack Fuck because She can take a Big Mack Truck!

Yeah I Loved This Story ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why take Tori

anywhere except to court?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bewildering

Nice idea but didn't follow through and some bits didn't follow a logical progression. A bit more care and effort needed.

LA

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
OK

that was horrifying and funny at the same time.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 5 years ago
original

I like original. 5*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Love this

The perfect flash story. Can't get any better than this.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Not bad

A tad too short and a tad too detached but then again it is just flash story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Why use violence when you can use humiliation?

That was an excellent story. I would not bet on the marriage lasting, though. That humor was a cover for a lot of rage. I'll bet Mike is shunned by every husband in the community from that day on. A man without friends lives a lonely life with daily reminders of how the world views him. Good story!

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Part 2?

Good but a part 2 to find out how / why it happened and what happens next would be good.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Not bad

Maybe it does say enough. Most everyone is going to want more but that could ruin it. Make your own ending.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
That guy sure knows how to humiliate his wife.

I get the impression that Tori didn't plan on anything happening and maybe got coerced. But she sure is paying for it. She won't be able to show herself to any of their circle of friends again, neither will the guy. Hubby now, he might get to pick and choose any of the women that are inclined to cheat. He backed down a bigger guy and got money out of him. Like they say Power is an aphrodisiac and he demonstrated power then.

Would like to be a fly on the wall when he and Martha do the revenge sex thing. Wonder if he'll keep his wife.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
Wrong ending

DON'T fuck Martha. Doing so abandons the high moral ground. Have Mike put "Tori rental" on the check, then leave w/o Tori. Frame the check in heavy glass bolted to the wall.

Plenty of wronged husbands in LitRot stories get personal revenge humiliating their ex-sluts by sending pics and video to their families. Five stars for the IMMEDIATE humiliation!

Want to lay it on heavier? Tell the other guys at the party Mike only got charged because Tori WAS his wife; but that is only a legal detail now. The rest can have her for free. Then leave her there. Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
reply for nonsequitar

he can't lose the moral highground

his wife was the one to break their marriage vows, lie about it, do it almost openly, and compound the lies to walk back the severity of the cheating.

he literally can't lose the moral high ground. striking back out of revenge, or as a nail in the coffin her wife placed their marriage in...doesn't matter. it's already gone, by her doing. he's no longer in a position TO betray her. she took that away from him. the first to cheat ALWAYS gets that honor. you can never replicate that level of betrayal.

i mean...he CAN...technically lose the moral high ground....but it NEEDS to be something other than humiliation and cheating. that's cherry has already been popped by the wife. he could....betray her autonomy....for example. he can physically beat or torture her....then he'd lose moral high ground.

let me put this in terms you'll understand, but prolly not agree with. if someone steals your money....and you steal it back....did you lose your moral high ground? since his wife stole his innocence with breaking trust, respect, love, and fidelity....more than twice....let's be real here......how is his fucking someone else anything more than paying back a debt?

he wouldn't lose any high ground advantage, even if he rolled around in the mud. because...his wife....dug a deep pit. it took time and planning to do it too, and tools. he can never replicate that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DON'T fuck Martha. Doing so abandons the high moral ground.

How so?

she already cheated

she broke the contract

ergo he is no longer bound by the contract

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Just a very good story. Mike and Tori got off a little easy.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Hopefully

Hopefully the revenge isn't over for either of the cheaters.

amyyumamyyumabout 4 years ago
Original

I like original! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good as...

far as it went. It lacks any explanation or even conjecture as to why this good woman cheated in such risky circumstances or even cheated at all!! It just devolves into a weak ending. Two stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

finish the story. good so far.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user49greg@49greg
452 Followers
49greg has somehow pissed off the owners of Lit and can no longer use the forum side of things. He doesn't know what he did wrong, but was playing with his profile there. He's taking any story making to another ID.