All Comments on 'Erica's Tiny Bikini Bet'

by Jappio

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It's crap like this that spoils the content of Literotica, there is nothing of value within the content of this missive.

BostonsnowballBostonsnowballabout 10 years ago

I can't wait for summer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Names.

While I found this story to be quite good, the constant mistakes with the names being muddled up really put me off quite badly. There was even a case of there being two Erica's, one lying on top of the other!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@Anonymous (the non-constructive one)

"It's crap like this that spoils the content of Literotica, there is nothing of value within the content of this missive."

It's crap like (the rambling of "anonymous") that spoils the content of Literotica for everyone. There is nothing of value within the content of their trolling.

Yes, I'm acutely aware of the irony of my anonymous posting, too.

See Anonymous? I can troll with the best of them just like you!

zjesko00zjesko00about 10 years ago
good stuff

that was a good story. I know you said it was going to be a stand alone story, but a few follow ups would be much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A simply horrible story

Not a single original, clever, interesting or entertaining part here. Cardboard characters spouting dialogue seemingly written by a ten year old or a rock. Even for fictional characters they acted without rhyme or reason. Just plain awful. A "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CRAPOLA

First stupid useless nothing: not at all Literate----nor at all Erotic!!

Just a waste of time for all who read or wrote??5F27

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story!

I was very surprised by the last comment. Excellent story, very well written, funny and engaging. One of the few to do dialogue well. One of my favorites, hope you write more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

I love this story

TrueMortTrueMortabout 6 years ago
another winner

ok this blew me away. gods I wanted to be Erica

LeroiSchwanLeroiSchwanover 5 years ago
Great fun!

I really enjoyed this story. I am an ENF fan and this had it all. If you would, please read The Murder of Elizabeth Rae. I think that you will like it.

DreamBeamDreamBeamover 5 years ago

Loved the story, especially the end. Just wish a small crowd would've seen her last moments...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh, my to be so delightfully used

I so longed to be Erica! I loved this and could easily picture every single detail. Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok sorry could not read last part, she should have just walked to that first guy ask for help and said May was doing this against her will and it would have back fired on May. Or she could have told May she would scream for help when the ladies came in changing room. Made May switch suites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was insanely hot - a fantasy realized for me.

MissykatetiMissykatetiabout 1 month ago

I was waiting for a blindfold, or gag. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous