All Comments on 'Secretary Fucked by CEO's Son'

by anilsahotra

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ayesha is a keeper! Whoever marries her will have a wonderful wife. Whoever happens to be her big boss will have a perfect secretary. I liked the story very much. I MARKED IT ☆☆☆☆ (4.15/5.0 = 83%)

The story is very realistic. Erotic too. It is also romantic.

If you decide to read it you won't go wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
4.4/5 (****+)!

I was fucked by my big boss when I was 35. It was a year after my husband, our 2 small children, & I immigrated to Canada. He promoted me 3 times, & i finally got a position where he was my direct boss. We worked together, he was nice & friendly, but i knew he wanted to get into my pants.

My new job included air travel with overnight stay. For a big trade show i found out that only he & I were on the roster.

It was 35 years ago, before me too & stuff.

I decided to play it by ear, but i knew i would sleep with him.

He was in his late 40s & he knew how to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really LOVED it (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! 👍👍! This story is (a) totally realistic & (b) very erotic, 2-in-1. This story may or may not be a composite of many true stories. I am very much into workplace sex stories. Ayesha is a keeper!

Years ago, I met my wife at work. She was secreatary of a big boss at the time. We started going out, then all of a sudden she told me she would not be able to date me for a month or two, ostensibly due to family issues. After her boss left the Divison, she asked me out. We were together once again. Before we got engaged she told me her boss had made a move on her & would not take no for an answer. She knew he would soon be leaving the division. She said she never stopped loving me, but did not want to cheat on me. She added, "sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I want to be your wife till death do us part. The rest is up to you."

* * *

Btw I love anon comment 02/04/20 "4.4/5 (****+)!" The 35 y/o married mother of two knew all along that her big boss who kept promoting her wannted to fuck her. She knew she had no way out. She looked at the bright side: at least, he was in his 40s & he knew how to fuck.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

4+ (4.4/5=88%).

This story is both erotic and true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it very very much. Gave you a

5- (4.6 = 92%, 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5- (4.6 = 92%, 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-). ❤❤!

* * *

The heroine in this story is in her early 20s and single.

My wife did the same but she was married.

I asked my wife direct questions and she admitted the big boss fucked her. She told me that a rich and poweful man feels entitled to women he fancies. "I did what I had to do," she kept repeating.

She begged me not to leave her.

Somehow she was turning me on more and more. I started to realize I had a voyeur side which hitherto I was not aware of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave you a 4+ [4.4 (☆☆☆☆+)]!

Ayesha is a KEEPER. End of story. Full stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous