All Comments on 'Domination Phase 1'

by Lesly Sloan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Well written.

jago_ianjago_ianalmost 18 years ago
enjoyed it

I've never experienced this scene, but the thought of a woman imosing herself on me in this way is a bit frightening but exciting as well.

sammy_usammy_uover 16 years ago

All of us in drab marriages should try this out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your next session?

Divorce court. Where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tom You Moron

Divorce the bitch and marry someone you want to make love with. You don't want to fuck her, fine. Honey this isn't working. Here's your half. Good bye.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 8 years ago
Mental Illness

Is not sexy. The husband shows classic symptoms of depression. Bringing a man hating therapist into the mix is not the answer. He needs mental help. Not a domineering wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I will never try to hurt you , Tom .........

Tom was about to cry with pain and humiliation ...........

What went wrong this time ....... ?

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
Very caring

She was over concerned for his safety. He seemed monosyllabic, no wonder the marriage was failing. She was too much like a mommy, when talking to her slave, more firmness was required, too much time was spent reassuring “Tom” Treats for the slave should be rather more rationed and promises should not be made to slaves about having a blow every time. It is alright to promise that the whip and the cane WILL be used as required, but that is to serve her agenda. He is not a customer, to be satisfied, but, rather, is a slave in training. A year down the line he should be very much more compliant and wearing a cage for weeks at a time....THAT should improve his communication skills as he desperately tries to articulate his case for release from the cage, although he would know by then that he would be handcuffed at the time and his dick would only ever experience caresses from her hand alone. This would bring about the dog like attentiveness which makes the process of training and close control, so worthwhile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I always find such stories interesting but so ridiculously one-sided. Did Tom ever use bondage on his wife, did he instigate anal sex with her without her consent, did he humiliate her by making her walk around the house naked, leering at her genitals, did he force her into oral sex without consent ? She claims to love her husband whilst beating him and inserting objects into his anus. I’d hate to think what she would do if she disliked him !

Admittedly, this was nowhere near as extreme as most similar stories but it still has elements of misandry. The only way she can see to “improve” her marriage, is to assault her husband ? Really ?

BTW, he is not a slave, rather a “partner” in a marriage, albeit a selfish, idle one.

mlf4umlf4uover 2 years ago

Hmmm, I found the 'story' (and that is what it was, a story) a very interesting read. Very clear descriptors and gave us, the reader, a good idea of what had transpired for this couple to arrive to this point in their lives. But that's not what I want to talk about. I want to talk about all that made those ridiculous comments! Where did it ever mention anything about Tom having a mental illness? And the other comment, "Divorce the bitch"!? God! How pathetic! Majority of the comments were relatively lame as well. Good grief people! It was a Franken story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never, ever, trust a woman. I really love my husband, she says whilst tying him up ; I really don’t want to hurt you, she says, whilst beating him with a paddle. Of course, the sex therapist is a woman, so the “treatment” is based entirely on the woman’s “needs”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh it’s so obvious ! The marriage is dead in the water; it must be the husbands fault. They see a female sex therapist and surprise, surprise, it’s all the husbands fault. The solution is obvious, beat the husband, humiliate him and rape him ! The wife gets off on it & hey presto, no more problems, for the wife anyway. Who gives a shit what the husband wants, he’s only a man after all.

Steps one, two and three, straight out of the Misandrists Handbook, available at all branches of “Ultra Feminist” bookstores, most “Male Stripper” theatres and “Leisure & Beauty Spa” outlets.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The usual female lies. We are having sex problems in our marriage, so it must be the man’s fault.

We go see a “female” therapist, who surprise, surprise suggests female domination.

I love my husband so much that I will tie him up and beat him with a paddle until he agrees to humiliate himself. So I “reward” him with a BJ which I should have been giving him in the first place.

His life as a male is effectively over. Divorce the bitch and find a kind, decent woman who doesn’t get off causing you pain, embarrassment and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The usual tale. She puts her husband in bondage and beats him when he doesn’t do/say exactly what she wants. She assaults him, threatens him with rape and then „treats” him with a BJ, which she obviously doesn’t normally do. Slippery slope. Leave now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous