All Comments on 'The Preacher's Wife'

by PrettyPerkys

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
She is more sodom and gomorrah than virgin mary

And there is nothing wrong with that. I hope he gets another crack at this girl. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nothing like a stupid writer of whore wives stories

she wasn't and isn't a preacher wife, she's more like the whore of babalon

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Well Done

I could see the sultry, smokey, sexy woman as soon as you opened her door. Letting her soft, innocent voice, contrast with the subtle sexiness of a young women in a T and PJ's. One does hope that the handyman, builds a whole new closet for her. And maybe some additional renovations to her house (life).

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 10 years ago
HOT and

well written. What more is there to say? A "5," even though it might have been a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Really Enjoyed the story but once the action started it seemed you were in a hurry to get the story finished. And I personally could do without the cheese ball last line

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Welcome to LW

This was very erotic and sexy and just what we need here. You have a very good writing style and your imagery is vivid. I can see perfectly the preacher's wife and why she is so desirable. We can guess why she needed the handyman and gave in to him. A highly sexual wife with needs is what this place is all about, and your contribution is a nugget of gold. Please give us more. Of course the cuckold Jihadists will line up to attack but they count for nothing.

RonG1941RonG1941about 10 years ago
Story:

Where's the story?

LibertinemanLibertinemanabout 10 years ago
Very exciting story

Now I need to find a church to attend.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Very good job!

It was to the point, and left us wanting more. The imagery was vivid and the smells were erotic. I would like to see a part 2.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There is no story. Here!t

Just two horny people fucking.

pixandwordspixandwordsabout 10 years ago
Nicely erotic

An enjoyable story with very good descriptive passages. A nice build up to a juicy climax! Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Got to agree that there was no story here

But I will say that I felt sorry for the husband.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Too little on Hubby

In MY book (NOT universally accepted of course), an LW story has to have a wife (Sweetie) acting adventurously in such a way to impact Hubby in some way (often to his dismay, sometimes to his delight)! It MAY be indirect (Hubby gets less pussy, or better meals) but Hubby HAS to be involved somehow! (again, using MY definition!). In THIS story, Hubby is barely even a shadowy stereotype!

This would be better as an Erotic Coupling story, without mentioning a Hubby at all!

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Bill69billBill69billalmost 10 years ago
Oh!!

Just how a long dry spell should end, with a gully washer!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

A well written 5+ stars. It's great to see stories written from a women's perspective. I look forward to reading more of your stories and would love to meet you to help create a new story ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes very well written

What does our preacher's wife do next? This closet could take some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Some

Some of the more pissy authors here love to take.shots at religion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Hot and Real!

I visited a home where the wife was a nice full-figured curvy woman. She met me at the door in a thin nylon or rayon housecoat. I was in the insurance business. While I was there I noticed that I could see her nipples poking through the housecoat, and upon further looking, I could see huge dark areolas. She seemed not to mind what I was seeing. I knew that she was a preacher's wife. In the course of my conversation with her I discovered that she was lonely and neglected. She was very friendly, so I thought I might take a chance. At one point, I reached out and tentatively touched her arm. She shivered and sighed. I touched her again, and soon she was begging me to suck her big nipples. She opened her housecoat and I saw the largest loveliest dark brown nipples and areolas I had ever seen. She asked me to please suck them. I did not hesitate. Then, she asked me to bite them. I did, and she shivered and had an orgasm. I reached up under her housecoat and ran my hand up her leg to her crotch. Her leg was soaked in pussy juice that was running like a river down both legs. I went further and found that she was not wearing panties, but had a huge full dark bush that was very wet. She told me she had not had sex for months and was very much in need of some masculine attention. Of course, I was very ready and willing. That woman could kiss and suck a dick so good. She loved dick. We had an affair that lasted several months. She was hot as a firecracker. Her pussy was always on wet and ready. I have erotic memories of her after many, many years.

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

very hot arousing. Preacher's unattended wife only in pyjama opens for an early handyman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous