All Comments on 'Jack Off Junkie Ch. 02'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where is J O J Ch. 03?

Nice work, but where is JOJ Ch. 03?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cum

If i was the shemale i would have dressed his wife in a black leather skirt and then i would have cum all over her black leather skirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love shemales

Stories like this get me hard and hot. I picture the story and wish i was there watching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
crosser

Liked the story and looking forward to more of the same. I was dating a very pretty lady and we were discussing marriage but I felt that I had to be up front and honest with her about some things. First, she had to know that as much as I liked pussy I also liked being a pussy for guys and doing so while crossdressed. Although I knew she liked some kinky things I truly thought this would be the end of things between us. Instead, it appeared that she was excited with the thoughts of being fucked by a crossdresser and watching me get fucked and sucking cocks. We continued to discuss things and I was surprised when she said that so long as she could have sex with males and females whenever she wanted and I could get the cocks being a bitch we should try it and see what happens. It actually helped me since she did a much better at selecting whore clothing for me, helping with the makeup, etc. I not only felt like a whore but began looking like one. We went out bar hopping together and fucked the same guys sometimes. My asshole truly became a "pussy" to me. We tried things out for six months and found that it worked for us so we married. Although I still loved the men I also enjoy fucking her while crossdressed and without. I liked watching her suck cunts and fuck other guys. Basically, we both became committed whores for cocks and pussy and fuck all we can get. We are very open and honest about our likes and dislikes and make real efforts to talk thru any problems between us and to find a solution that will work for both. We both have regular lovers but relish the idea of fucking total strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT WRITING

One of the best stories I've read lately. My wife knew when we got married that I was into cock sucking and being fucked. We began our extra sex lives by going to ABS locations where we both sucked guys off. She wasn't into giving up her pussy at that point. One night we happened to run across another "woman" in the parking lot and got to talking about things. Her name was Joy and she was beautiful with a fantastic body. we decided to go to a local bar and have a drink. As we sat in a remote bouth I noticed that Joy was feeling up my wife and that, along with the booze, was getting her hot. I suggested that we go back to our hotel room and have some privacy. Shortly after our arrival the two women were kissing and getting excited. Joy dropped to her knees and began eating my wife's pussy. I watched while jacking off my cock. It was obvious that things were going further between them shortly. Joy began striping my wife of her clothing and then some of her own. Joy suggest that she call one of her girlfriends who lived just a few blocks down the street. Carol was there in just five minutes or so. Now, we have two great looking women. When Carol arrived she immediately stripped totally nude and began sucking my wife while Joy was sucking my cock. I suggested that Joy also strip and all I heard her say was "are you sure?'. She had already removed her upper clothing so there wasn't much more to take off. She got down to just panties before I notice anything strange - a large bulge in them. When they were removed I was staring at one of the nicest cocks I've ever seen. I could't hold back. I dropped to my knees and began sucking her off. It didn't take long for everyone to be sucking everyone, my wife was eating pussy, I was sucking cocks. Then the fucking in pussies and ass's began. We spent the entire night doing each other. We arranged for a weekly get together that lasted for years. My wife became a dedicated pussy eater and I was already a devoted cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolute garbage by a mind diseased faggot.

The worst,by far. This cretin writer shold be locked in an asylum !

1* !!!!!!!!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Good story

It is amazing how many of us sissies need that cock and love seeing our wives pleasured.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2311 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES