All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory: Penny Stars, Again'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
shaggy77shaggy77about 10 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

This is directed at a certain reader who apparently feels compelled to leave me a daily negative comment under the cloak of anonymity: get a life. Do something constructive...write a story of your own so that I may learn from the master. If you do not like my stories; its simple: don't read them. I hope there are others out there who do get some enjoyment out of them. I am obviously not a professional writer, nor do I claim to be. You are missing the spirit of the stories...to have some fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Haters will always be Haters

I enjoyed reading your stories. Don't let haters get you down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please Continue

Each installment gets better and better. Please continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story! Penny is easily one of the most desirable women on TV. I wish there were more stories about her. Yours is the best I've come across. My fantasy story is one in which a black rapist breaks into Penny's apartment and rapes her to many orgasms until she realizes she loves black cock. Leonard comes to her rescue but is cuckholded instead. Amy turns out to be a hermaphrodite who finally has her way with Penny. In the end Penny becomes breeding stock for big black cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
penny

she is perfect I would lave to cum in mouth and her ass

GanimardGanimardalmost 9 years ago
Great!

Wow the striptease scene was really exciting! I read also the other version :).

I hope to read the third chapter of Angelina Lincoln's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Am I the only one...

...who was expecting Henry to turn out to be a donkey?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
10/10

Will there be a part 3

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
shiny penny, for your thoughts.

She's a two bit whore now. Yes I thought henry was a donkey, good it was a man. Glad penny's enjoying her self what a dicking she has endured. I'm not following the series has Leonard gotten to second base?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous